Dreams...

An Unforgettable Summer

 

 

Your POV;

“Thank you for taking me out to dinner, Baek oppa~” You smiled.

“Of course, Minnie~” He his lips before smiling. His eyes met with yours. He held the gaze for a bit.

Why do his eyes look so sad?

You looked away, flustered under his sight. He chuckled before opening the car door for you. You bowed to him before stepping inside. He closed the door softly and took his place behind the wheel. He looked at you with sparkling eyes.

“Ready to go home?”

You gave him a shy nod before he stepped onto the gas and sped away from the restaurant.

 

Luhan’s POV;

It was dark out and I was walking down an unfamiliar path. A ghostly breeze engulfed me as I continued to walk. The trees above me seem to be looking down at me. I shuddered in fear before increasing my pace. I was somewhere, for all I knew. I didn’t know where I was yet, I continued to walk down the mysterious path. The leaves under my shoes crunched loudly. A howl filled the air. I froze immediately, not daring to move. The sound of leaves crunching and footsteps approaching made my stomach flip. My heart raced as my breathing became shallow. I opened my mouth to speak. I tried to talk but nothing came out. I bit my lower lip before trying to talk again. I groaned in frustration. I looked around, trying to find something to protect me. The footsteps were slowly approaching. The bush to my right rustled slightly. I shook my head and smacked my forehead. My breath hitched as I glanced at the bush carefully. I tiptoed over carefully. I flinched as the bush began to move again. I reached out hesitantly to touch the bush. My hand lowered slowly before another howl broke the silence. I exhaled sharply before pulling my hand away. I shuddered. Leaves crunched softly behind me. I froze in my spot and slowly turned around. A female figure was approaching me with such a fast pace. My face hardened shock. I slowly took a step back. She stepped hurriedly towards me. I spun around and ran.

“Luhan-ah~”

The wind whispered to me. I covered my ears and furrowed my eyebrows together. I tried to scream but no sound came out from my mouth. I groaned as I continued to run.

“Luhan oppa~”

I stopped in my tracks and turned around in fear. My eyes widened as the female smiled at me hauntingly. She was wearing a tight, black mini dress. I gulped as my heart stopped. Her hair was curled and messily hung around her small face. Her makeup was smeared on her eyes. She gave me a ghostly smile.

“Hello oppa~” She whispered.

My mouth hung open. My eyes were hooked with hers. They were so mesmerizing. I felt my head grow lighter while my vision blurred.

“Oppa, do you miss me?” She stepped towards me.

I stepped back to only find that I was trapped. She smirked at me as she stepped closer to me. A whimper escaped my throat as she leaned into me, pressing me into the tree behind me. She ran a finger down my chest, trailing down my body. I shivered at her touch. Her fingers were ice cold. She shifted against me as she stared into my eyes. I shivered as her eyes bore into mine. Her glassy, dark eyes searched my eyes as if she’s wanting an answer. She leaned into my neck. I tensed as she breathed against the skin of my neck.

“Oppa~ It’s me~”

I didn’t answer; I looked away as I tried to take my mind off of this familiar girl in front of me. She breathed onto my neck. I squirmed in my spot. I opened my mouth to talk but yet again, nothing came out. I groaned frustratingly. She looked up at me with a demonic grin. My eyes widened at the sight. Her body began to ripple against mine. She gave me one last smirk before disappearing into a smoke of blackness. A demonic figure appeared in front of me. My eyes widened as I shrunk away. I squeezed my eyes shut, hoping to leave and disappear somewhere safe. The demon let out a deep chuckle. Its eyes flashed bright red, gleaming at me intently. I whimpered as a hand slowly reached towards me and-

I sat up in shock as sweat rolled down my forehead. I glanced at my clock to the right. It read 3:40 am.

“Not those dreams again…”

I groaned as I trampled out of my bed and into my bathroom. I the faucet and splashed water onto my face. I started at my reflection. My eyes were wide and my hair was tussled. I ran a hand through my hair before turning off the faucet and dried my face with my towel. I stepped back into my bed and sat down. I groaned as I realized what was happening.

No… it can’t be. She can’t be back now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry it's really short.... ):

I hope you enjoyed the short chapter<3 Thank you so much for supporting me and waiting for my updates. I appreciate it. *bows deeply 910583098192386093 times* Thank you so much! Please comment some feedback- I would love to know how I'm doing at this whole writing-a-fanfic thing ^^ Enjoy<3 Hope to see you soon~

-xlulzdianeex