EXO? Part 1

An Unforgettable Summer

 

 

Your POV;

“E-EXO? What’s th-that? And why are Baek and L-Luhan here?” You pointed at Baekhyun and Luhan.

“W-what? Baekhyun hyung, did noona really lose-“ Sehun blurted as someone quickly covered his mouth. Everyone’s- including Baekhyun’s- eyes widened. All eyes were on you. Baekhyun’s eyes met yours for a few seconds before he looked away, frustrated.

“Ah, mianhaeyo.” The person bowed. Sehun scrunched his eyebrows together and muffled some incoherent words.

Did I… what? What is Sehun talking about? What did I lose?

“A-ah, n-neh. But really, who are you guys? Why is Baek here? Luhan? And what is EXO?” You arched an eyebrow up. Baekhyun and Luhan looked up at you once you said their names. Luhan gave you a smirk while Baekhyun gave you a sad smile.

Did something happen? I’m missing something… am I?

“Ah, yes. I forgot about introductions. Sorry once again.” The same person, that clamped Sehun’s mouth, smiled. He stared at one of the tall members off to the side. He had his arms crossed and was leaning against the wall. His hair was a light bronze color- almost blonde.

He’s handsome… but his expression is so scary!

“Kris, can you start?” The guy leaning against the wall sighed before pushing himself away from the wall and stood closer to another tall member who had a grin plastered onto his face.

”Get in line guys.” He commanded. They followed and stood into a straight line.

“I’ll start. As Suho said before, I’m Kris.” He nodded towards you.

“Hi there! I’m Chanyeol! Let’s be friends!” He grinned.

Cute!

“Noonnnaaaaa~ You already know me! Right?” Sehun smiled sweetly.

“Yes Sehunnie, I know exactly who you are~” You laughed.

“I-I’m D.O.” The next stuttered. His eyes were round and stared right at you. You gave a him a small smile. He looked away, hiding his blush that crept onto his face.

“Baby~” The next cooed. Your smile turned into a frown.

“Get away from me,” You snapped as he continued to walk towards you.

“Aw baby, don’t you want a hug?” He smirked as he wrapped his arms tightly around your waist. You squirmed in his grasp as you struggled to get out.

Damn, I forgot how strong he is…

“Baek! Help me!” You squealed. Baekhyun looked up and his eyes widened.

“Dude! Let go of her! She doesn’t want you to hug her. Just let her go, man.” Baekhyun pried Luhan’s arms off of you and grabbed your hand. He led you away and made you stand right next to him. Your face turned a bright red.

“Gwenchana?” Baekhyun asked, peering into your eyes.

“N-neh, gwenchana oppa.” You smiled softly. Baekhyun’s lips twitched upwards into a small smile.

“Lay~ It’s your turn~” Baekhyun called.

“Ah… I’m Lay. Nice to meet you.” He nodded at you. You bowed in response.

Hehe… he looks like a unicorn… a respectful unicorn!

“Hey there~” A deep voice whispered into your ear. You jumped as your heart raced in your chest.

“Kai…” Baekhyun’s voice was stern. You took a glance at him. His smile was no longer on his face, but was replaced with a frown.

“It’s okay, hyung~ I’m not like Luhan hyung~” He smirked as he wrapped his strong arms around you. You gasped and blushed once again.

“Kai.” Baekhyun and Luhan barked at the same time. The guy, Kai, unwrapped his arms around you. Your heart raced in your chest.

AH. I can’t take all of this skinship!

“Hi, I’m Kai~” He gave you a wink before returning to his spot in line.

Playboy…

“My turn,” Another spoke up. You glanced at him. He gave you an angelic smile. “Welcome, I’m Suho~”

“You’re the guy that covered Sehun’s mouth earlier!” You blurted out. Your eyes widened as a few snickered at your comment. Your face heated up instantly. You bowed in apology. Suho gave you a small smile before nodding.

“It’s okay. And someone has to keep the mankae in control, don’t they?” He glared at Sehun.

“Hyung!” Sehun whined. You chuckled before the next guy spoke up.

“Hello there, I’m Chen~” He smiled widely.

“I’m Xiumin!” The one, next to Chen, grinned.

Steam buns… how cute! His cheeks look exactly like steam buns!

“Minnie-ah! I think you know me pretty well, don’t you?” Baekhyun smiled sweetly at you.

“Hi oppa~” You giggled.

“And lastly, our other maknae~” Suho beamed.

“Hi! I’m Tao! Bbuing bbuing!” The panda smiled sweetly as he used aegyo.

“AHH! So cute!” You squealed as you pinched his cheeks. He grinned at you.

“Yah, Tao.” Kris warned.

“But gege~” Tao whined.

“No buts.” Kris sighed before pulling you away.

“Gege! Bbuing bbuing!” Tao pouted. You felt Kris cringe as he stopped walking. He let out a deep sigh before letting you go and returning to his spot against the wall. You let out a laugh. Tears began welling into your eyes.

“Oh my goodness! I can’t believe you give into that!” You laughed. The rest joined you, laughing at Kris.

“Y-yah!” He glared.

“O-okay okay, sorry Kris.” Suho grinned. “Baekhyun-ah, you never told us her name~”

“Ah! She’s Lee Min Chan~!” Baekhyun beamed at you.

“Anhyounghaseyo~ Lee Min Chan imida!” You smiled.

“Great, now that introductions are over, let’s start with the photo-shoot. Shall we?” Suho shined.

“Neh!” You glowed as you began to set up your camera.

Why do I have a feeling that my life just got a lot more complicated?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Did you guys watch KCON last night?! I watched on the live stream xD BUT OH MY GOSH. MY EXO FEELS. GNADKNGKJNDSKJGHKANFKANDKJGNFSKJNH<33333 

Kris, Xiumin, Tao did aegyo, Lulu kept looking at the camera, Lay's turning into Kai, TAORIS THOUGH, their English is TOO CUTE. OADKJGMKLDSNGKHFSNKJHNKJSDNGF Okay. :')

 

If you haven't, please vote in the poll below! ^^ Hope to see you soon!

-xlulzdianeex

 

 

 

PS. I started that EXO fanfic you guys requested... It's about YOU and SEHUN! :D

HERE is the link! Enjoy and tell me what you think!