A Day with the Boys

An Unforgettable Summer

 

Your POV;

“Min Chan-ah~” A few voices murmured.

“No… go away…” You muttered back sleepily, tossing over to your other side.

“But noona…” Another voices spoke, closer to you.

“I said go away~” You whined, pulling the blanket over your head.

Why are people talking so loud this morning? Can’t a girl get her beauty sleep?

“I think we should let her sleep…”

“But Baekhyun said…”

“So? It’s not proper to wake a woman from her beauty sleep.”

“Luhan ge would be mad if he figured out we’re doing this without him…”

“Who cares-“

“Aish! JUST SHUT UP!” You shouted, covering your ears as you sat up. You kept your sleepy eyes closed, jutting out your bottom lip slightly. “What don’t you understand about ‘go away’?!”

“Um, none of it, actually. Since we’re all still here…” A voice chirped.

D.O…? Was that D.O’s voice?

“’We’?” You furrowed your eyebrows. You opened your eyes slowly, letting them adjust to the light. Your eyes widened as you held out your finger, pointing it shakily at them. “Yah! You guys?! What are you doing here?!”

“Well…” They laughed nervously. A few scratched the back of their necks nervously, others looked at the ground. A female then squeezed her away through them, smiling widely.

“Annyeong, Min! Long time no see,” She grinned, waving at you.

“Nar!” You squealed, hopping out of bed quickly. You ran over to her and tackled her into a big hug. “What are you doing here? I thought you couldn’t visit until the winter time!”

“Well, about that…” She laughed lightly, pulling you away to get a good look. “I kinda lied. But for a good reason! I wanted to surprise you by visiting you here, at your place.”

“Oh, you sneaky girl!” You frowned, giving her a bonk to her head.

“Mianhae! Just this time, I promise!” She giggled, pulling you into another hug. You smiled widely, relieved that your best friend was back.

“Wait…” You paused, getting out of the tender embrace. You turned to look at the 10 boys standing in your room. You crossed your arms across your chest, scowling at them. “What are you guys doing here, seriously. Who sent you?”

“Well, hyung-“ Sehun started before Suho covered his mouth again.

Hyung? Which hyung?

“Why we’re here is for us to know and you to figure out!” Suho beamed, his eyes apologetic.

“Min Chan noona~” A voice cooed into your ear. An arm wrapped around your waist unexpectedly, causing you to jump. Your face flushed a bright red as you tried to pry away his arms.

“K-Kai, let me go!” You squeaked as he hugged you tighter.

“Kai.” The 9 boys warned, an edge in their voices.

Kai laughed quietly into your ear, “Oh too bad, I was having fun.” He smirked at you before letting you go and stepping towards Sehun.

“Nar! Why did you let them in?!” You whined, tugging on your best friend’s arm gently. Your bottom lip jutted out into a small pout as you looked at her.

“Is it a bad thing that I did?” She asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Yes!” You exclaimed, frustrated. “How did you even meet them, anyways?”

“Hmm, well.” She tapped her chin, smiling a bit at you. “I was at your door and you know how you gave me a 2nd key? Well yeah, I noticed them standing outside of your place and they were arguing. So I asked them what they were doing there. They were looking for you, so I let them in. Was it wrong for me to do so?”

Looking for me? Okay, seriously. Things are getting kinda weird here.

“You guys were looking for me in front of my place?” You asked them, tapping your foot impatiently. “Seriously, what’s going on guys?”

A muffled voice said a few words, causing you to furrow your eyebrows.

“Suho oppa, why are you still covering Sehun’s mouth?” You frowned.

“A-Ah, because!” He forced a smile, trying his best to lie.

“Hajkfnskjg!” Sehun whined, stomping his feet like a child throwing a tantrum. You giggled a bit at the sight.

“Hyung, why can’t we just tell her?” D.O sighed, leaning against your chair with his arms crossed. “She’d figure out sooner or later.”

“Because Baekhyun sai-“ Suho gasped, closing his mouth instantly. Your ears perked up, your eyes wide.

“Baek? What did Baek say?” You asked Suho before looking frantically at the others.

“Hyung… you should probably tell her. She’s acting like a hyperactive squirrel…” Chanyeol laughed, “And I’m the one that’s named ‘Happy Virus’!”

“Chanyeol ge’s right, Suho ge! You should tell Min Chan jie~” Tao grinned at you as you gave him a nod.

“Tell me oppa~” You pouted, “Pleaseeeee!”

“He can’t! He’s too goody goody!” Chen and Xiumin laughed together, giving each other high fives. Suho glared at them.

“I am not goody goody! I just promised Baek that I wouldn’t tell her!” He retorted back.

“If you’re not going to tell her, I will.” Kris rolled his eyes, walking towards you, “Baekhyun sent us here, telling us to spend the day with you. And since your friend…” He glanced at Nara, blinking.

“Nara,” She smiled a bit, biting her bottom lip. Her cheeks flushed a bit as she played with her fingers.

“Nara is here with us, we might as well bring her along too,” He nodded.

“Wait, hold up. So Baek told you guys to come here to spend the day with me?” You asked, glancing at the 10 of them. They all nodded as your eyes landed one after one. You furrowed your eyebrows.

But why would Baek send them here to spend the day with me…?

“Don’t worry about why, we’re just here to spend the day with you!” Chanyeol grinned like the dork he is. You nodded hesistently, crossing your arms.

“Are you up for this, Nar?” You asked, turning to her. She nodded, smiling as she gave you a wink. “Well, if Nar’s in, I’m in. But, on one condition.”

“And what may that be?” Suho asked, raising an eyebrow.

“You guys are paying for lunch and dinner, if we stay out that late!” You grinned, high fiving Nara as she laughed.

“Deal,” Suho nodded, smiling as well.

“Where to?” You asked, raising an eyebrow.

“GAH!” A voice suddenly gasped out, “I can finally talk!”

“Oh Sehun, would you like to tell me where we’re going?” You laughed as he blushed red.

“Oh! To Lotte World, of course!” He grinned.

Lotte World?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Oh my goodness. It's been so long. :c

I'm finally back with an update! I got my computer fixed, so I managed to type this out. I hope you guys aren't going to kill me for updating until now. orz I felt so bad for making you guys wait till now... Oh, btw, I'm sorry if there are any spelling/grammar mistakes. I haven't had a chance to look over it yet...

HOORAAAAY~ To Lotte World we go! :D Why are the rest of EXO taking you? And why isn't Baek and Lulu there? OO:

.... I at writing these things xD

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy! ^^ Hopefully, I'll be back with another update soon~ :D 

-xlulzdianeex

PS. For any of you that read my other stories- don't worry! I'll be updating those soon! c;