Surprised...?

An Unforgettable Summer

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV;

I woke up the next morning with a throbbing headache. My eyes peeped open just in time to be greeted by the morning sun. I let out a groan before closing my eyes and I shifted to my other side. A faint breathing caused me to open my eyes once more. A smile escaped as it replaced my frown.

Oh right… I was here last night after I came over with roses for her… Hmm, then I passed out?

She was sleeping silently, her bangs falling into her eyes. Her arm was draped around mines, wrapping her closer to me. My smile grew wider and I wrapped my arms around her waist. Her eyes were close tightly together as her eyebrows furrowed. I leaned in, pressing my lips to her forehead. She let out a soft sigh before unfurrowing her eyebrows and relaxed. I stifled a giggle before snuggling closer to her. I dug my face into her hair, relishing the smell of her.

She smells like vanilla… with a hint of a floral note…

I sighed happily as I slowly drifted to sleep, arms around her waist and my face next to hers.

 

Your POV;

You let out a groan as the sunlight hit your face. You tossed around, pulling the blanket with you as you scrunched your eyes closed. A light whimpered filled the room, making your eyes shoot wide open. You sat up quickly, covering yourself with the blanket. You looked to your right, noticing a body lying right next to you.

“Y-yah…” Baekhyun muttered, his voice filled with sleep. Your face flushed as you brought the blanket up to cover your face.

Holy… his voice! Oh my god. It’s so… hot. But… why is he…?

“B-Baek?!” You squirmed as you slipped away from him slowly.

“Huh?” His voice murmured as he shifted closer to you.

“Yah! Wake up!” You blushed, nudging him softly.

“A few more minutes…” He groaned, wrapping his arm around your waist. He pulled you down, making you fall into his arms.

What the-!

“B-Byun Baekhyun! L-let go o-of me n-now!” You stuttered as you felt his arm wrap tighter around your waist. He buried his face into your hair. You felt him relax, making your eyes soften and your blush to crawl off of your face.

“You must be pretty mad to be using my full name, Lee Min Chan.” He breathed softly, “But I love the way it rolls off your tongue, can you say it again?”

“W-what?” You asked, unsure of what he said.

“Say my name again, Min Chan-ah~” He spoke.

“B-Byun Baekhyun..?” You shuddered as he breathed softly against your neck.

“Hm, cute.” You heard a smirk in his voice, making you blush.

“Are not…” You blushed, turning around to look at him.

“Are too,” He spoke with his eyes closed.

Your heart fluttered at how amazingly cute he was in the morning, right when he woke up. Your fingers had a mind of their own; they reached towards his face, brushing his bangs off to the side. His eyes shot open at your touch. They stared into yours with shock. You gave him a shy smile before lingering your fingers on his face. His hand reacted, reaching for your cheek. He caressed it gently as his fingers trailed down your jawline, tracing it ever so slowly.

“Min Chan-ah,” He breathed, gazing into your eyes.

He’s so close…

“Y-yeah?” You muttered, looking away. He cupped your cheeks with both of his soft hands, making you stare into his eyes.

“I love you,” He whispered, rubbing his fingers against your pink cheeks. You closed your eyes and pecked him gently on the cheek.

“I-I love you too,” You whispered back to him. His lips twitched up into a smile before pressing his forehead to yours.

“Good,” He smirked as he softly planted a kiss on your lips before pulling away. Your eyes widened as your fingers shot up to your lips.

H-he kissed me?!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: 

(;

-xlulzdianeex