Late?

An Unforgettable Summer

 

 

Your POV;

You let out a groan as sunlight lit the room brightly. You felt someone’s chest rising and falling underneath you. Your eyes widened as you recognized the familiar face.

“B-Baekhyun?!” You squirmed around, trying to get off of him. 2 strong arms were wrapped tightly around your waist. You felt your face grow warm as Baekhyun began to stir.

“Huh?” His eyebrows furrowed together. His voice was thick of sleep, making him sound adorable.

“Aigoo! You sound so cuuuuute~” You squealed while pinching his cheeks. He frowned at you.

“I don’t even get a ‘good morning’?” He pouted.

“Oh yeah! Good morning, oppa!” You grinned cutely.

“Good morning, Minnie-ah.” He chuckled.

“W-why was I in y-your arms last n-night?” You looked away, blushing. He let out a chuckle.

“Well, you passed out from drowsiness…” He mumbled another sentence under this breath. You raised an eyebrow at him.

“Oppa? Did you say something?”

“H-huh? Ani, wae?”

“You’re just mumbling to yourself…” You muttered.

“Mianhae… I tend to do that.” He sighed. You let out a small giggle.

“Oppa~”

“Hmm?” He looked at you.

“Bbuing~ Bbuing~” You giggled. His face turned a slight red color before looking away.

“What time is it Minnie?”

“Hmm… 8:2- OH DANG IT. I’M LATE FOR WORK!” You screamed as you quickly scrambled off of Baekhyun. You hopped into your bathroom and rushed through your daily routine. You glanced at your phone and sighed. More than 30 miss calls and 100 texts were sent to you.

Unnie… I swear… you’re insane.

You were fixing your hair and makeup when Baekhyun peeped his head through the door.

“Minnie-ah~ Do you mind if I use your bathroom?” Baekhyun scratched the nape of his neck shyly.

You shook your head, “Andwae, there’s an extra toothbrush in the top drawer to the right. You can use that~ Is there anything else you need, Baek?”

“Maybe your facial wash, foundation, eyeliner, concealer, some of your makeup brushes, press powder…” He smiled innocently. Your eyes widened at the long list.

“You need ALL of that?!”

“Basically~” He shrugged.

“Jinjja oppa, you’re really something…” You shook your head in disappointment.

“Hey! I heard that!” He scowled before sticking the toothbrush in his mouth.

“I know! You’re supposed to!”

“Yah!” He shouted, his voice muffled.

“Mehrong!” You stuck out your tongue out at him before finishing your makeup. He made a face at you before placing his toothbrush next to yours and rinsed his mouth. Your mouth twitched up before you walked into your closet.

Hmm… what should I wear today?

“Minnie-ah~” Baekhyun called out from the bathroom.

“I’m in my closet, oppa!”

“Are you sure you should go to work after what happened yesterday?” His voice grew closer. You cupped your warm face in your hands.

“W-wae? Y-you don’t w-want me t-too?”

“Ani, it’s not that I don’t want you to. I just want to make sure that you’re feeling better and that you’re willing to go to work.”

You felt 2 arms wrapping around your waist from behind. Your face grew warmer in your hands. You looked up to see a smiling Baekhyun looking down at you.

“Would you like me to take you to work?” He grinned at you.

 

Luhan’s POV;

I groaned as my manager lectured me once more.

“Luhan-ah, are you even listening to me?!” She scowled.

“Neh, I’ll go to my photo-shoot now.” I bowed before walking away from her screams. I walked into the luxurious lobby, where I was greeted by many lobbyists bowing to me.

“Have a safe trip, sir.”

I bowed back to them and they returned to their duties. I walked through the revolving doors and straight to my car. I smirked before putting my sunglasses on and driving away.

Today’s going to be a pretty fun day, don’t cha think?

 

Sehun’s POV;

“Hyungs! Come on! Let’s go!” I pouted.

“Aish, jinjja Sehun-ah. You’re so troublesome.” D.O. muttered as he joined me by the door, already to go.

“At least we get to visit Luhan and Baekhyun again~” Kai smirked, as he threw an arm around me.

“Suho, what’s taking you so long?!” Chanyeol whined as he grabbed the doorknob.

“Aish, I’m right here. Are we all ready to go?” Suho sighed before slipping on his right shoe.

“We’ve been ready, hyung! Kris said that they’re already on their way! Palli!” I stomped my feet like a child.

“Aigoo, let’s just go before Sehun bothers us for another few hours.” Kai rolled his eyes as he walked out the door- the others followed suit. I sneered at Suho before walking out the door and into the car. The others were already in the car when we arrived.

“Happy, Sehunnie?” He asked as he sat in the driver’s seat.

“Of course, Suho hyung. Of course.” I grinned. Suho smiled and sped away.

 

Your POV;

You bowed 90 degrees as unnie frowned at me.

“Yah, you have 12 people waiting for their photo-shoot to be finished and taken, Min Chan-ah. And you chose today to sleep in late?! Aish, jinjja. I don’t know what I should do with you.”

“Mianhae, unnie…” You mumbled.

She sighed before ushering me away, “Palli palli, they’re already dressed and ready for you.”

“Arasso, arasso.” You rolled your eyes before through the plain white door. You let out a big yawn before setting your camera bag into your desk. Your eyes widened at the 12 boys in front of the white backdrop. They were all grinning at you with wide smiles. Among them, were Luhan and Baekhyun.

“Hana, deul, set.” One spoke softly with a small smile.

“WE ARE ONE! Anhyounghaseyo, EXO imida!” They bowed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: If you haven't already, please vote in the poll below! ^^