Jealous?

An Unforgettable Summer

 

 

Your POV;

~~~~~~~~~~ Flashback ~~~~~~~~~~

You and Luhan were out having dinner on a nice, warm summer night. You guys had enjoyed spending the night together but something bugged you the whole night.

There is something different about Luhan lately. He hasn’t been answering my calls or texts. It’s like… he’s wanting to avoid me.

After dinner, he took you out to the park. It was late and the stars were starting to appear into the dark sky. You shivered as a breeze fluttered past you. Luhan sat down onto the nearest bench next to him, motioning me to sit down next to him. He didn’t look at you. He locked his gaze onto the stars. It was silent as no one spoke. You gasped and blushed as he pushed your head onto his shoulder. He placed his chin on your head. He grabbed your hand and locked it with his.

“Min Chan-ah?” He muttered, kissing your hair.

“Hmm?”

“You know I love you right?” He kissed your hair again.

“Of course, oppa.” You smiled at him.

“You know that I’ll love you no matter what happens right?”

“Of course, oppa. What are you trying to say?”

He lifted your head off of his shoulder. He ripped his hand out from yours and stood up. You blinked a few times, unsure of what happened.

“Oppa…? What’s wrong?”

You stood up slowly. You watched his every move, trying to figure out what had happened. He ran a hand through his hair, sighing loudly. You ran to his side and tried to look into his eyes. He looked away every time you tried. You pouted as you grabbed him by the wrists. You pulled him towards you. The moonlight colored his hair a light brown color. His eyes were locked onto the ground. You sighed and cupped his face. You stared into his eyes and gave him a small smile. You pecked his lips. He ended it, looking away once more.

“Yah, what’s wrong?” You whispered.

“I’m sorry…” He muttered under his breath.

“What?” You blinked.

“I’m sorry, Min Chan. But we’re over.” He said a bit louder.

You released your grasp on him and took a few steps back. Tears formed in your eyes, falling slowly. You shook your head at him, hoping that he was lying.

“No…” Your voice came out softly.

“It can’t be.” You whispered.

He just stood there, fists clenched tightly and gritting his together.

“It’s over. I found someone else.”

“Who? Huh? Is it my best friend? Is it? Is it Mi Young?”

Your fists were now clenched. Anger was flowing through you fast. You just wanted to destroy something. NOW. He nodded, keeping his head down. Tears poured down your face.

“No…”

“Yes. Sorry.” He finally looked at you with sad eyes.

“That’s it? This is how you’re going to end it? We spent almost 2 years together and this is how you’re going to end it? Because you’re with my ‘best friend’ now? I thought that we were going to last. I thought that we were going to grow old with each other. I thought that I was yours. I trust you with everything I had, Luhan. I never thought that you’d do something like this to me. You lied.” Your voice cracked.

He said nothing, making you cry even more. You felt as lonely as ever. Your heart was pounding faster, breaking into a million pieces that no one could ever mend together. He looked at you one last time, as if he wanted to treasure your face forever. He gave you one last sad smile before turning around and saying,

“Sorry Min Chan… good bye.”

~~~~~~~~~~ End of Flashback ~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Min…nie?” Baekhyun gasped.

“Baby, are you okay?” Luhan whispered, looking down at you.

You scrunched your nose before pushing Luhan away in disgust. You took a few steps back, away from him.

“Huh?” You asked.

They both pointed to your face. Your hand shot up to your face instantly. You felt something wet on your face.

Tears? I’m…crying?

Luhan tried to take a step closer to you. You ran into Baekhyun’s arms, hugging him tightly. Your rested your head on his chest. Your face burned at the contact. You looked up at him. He gave you a small lopsided smile that made your knees weak. He wiped away the tears that you missed. You looked back down, reddening even more.

“Gwenchana?” He asked me.

“N-neh. Just thought about something… bad about my past.” You gave Luhan a death glare.

He raised his hands in the air and gave you a look saying what-did-I-do. Baekhyun’s laugh rumbled through his chest. You looked up and gave him a small smile.

“Are you okay?” Luhan asked roughly.

“Oh isn’t someone being friendly today. How cute.” You scoffed.

 

Baekhyun’s POV;

Minnie ran into my arms and hugged me tight. My heart raced as she leaned into my chest.

I hope she doesn’t hear how fast my heart is beating right now… just for her.

She looked up at me. There were a few tears still on her face. I wiped them away with my finger. Adrenaline ran through my finger and throughout my body. My face flushed. I took my finger away quickly.

“Gwenchana?” I asked her, worried.

“N-neh. Just thought about something… bad about my past.” She glanced towards Luhan and gave him a death glare.

I laughed at her. She looked up at me and gave me a small smile. My heart pounded faster. I looked away with my face red.

“Are you okay?” The bastard asked.

If you guys are wondering how I know Luhan, let me just keep this long story short; let’s just say that he just mess with the wrong person.

“Oh isn’t someone being friendly today. How cute.” She scoffed.

I bit my lip to suppress my laughter from escaping my lips. I looked at Luhan; his fists were clenched.

“Let’s go, Minnie~” I said, loud enough that Luhan heard.

Before I swept her away with me, my mouth twitched up into a smile. I pulled Minnie closer to me and squeezed her tighter. Luhan’s eyes literally popped out of his head. He kept glancing back and forth between Minnie and I. I looked down at her. She looked at me with wide eyes and a red face.

What are you going to do about this now, bastard Luhan?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Mian, for a short chapter. ^^; 

I wanted to update before I left for volleyball practice. Keke~ Enjoy~<3

-xlulzdianeex

 

EDITED; Mianhaeeee. T^T Please don't kill meeeeeeeeeee~ I just read through my story and found hella typos! >.> I just HAD to fix it.... keke. Next update is tomorrow~~ Promise!

 

Oh! One last thing before I leave.... 

 

I wanted to write another fanfic, but I need help choosing what band to write about. So can you lovely subbies help me out? Can you vote in the poll below? Gomawoyo~<3

THE POLLLLL;

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/29650

-xlulzdianeex