A Call From Him

An Unforgettable Summer

 

A/N: @Mikkiee: I don't know why I wrote that Baekhyunnie smirking all the time xD But daaaaaaaaaang, he's so cute when he does<3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Your POV;

You laughed when Baekhyun made a weird face. You guys had just finished riding every ride in the fair, twice. You decided to stop by the courtroom for a rest. It was already noon when you arrived at the courtroom.

“O-oppa! Stop it! My stomach hurts!”

“What? Oh, I forgot! Are you hungry yet, Minnie~?”

You were going to reply no, but your stomach growled a response for you instead. You blushed when Baekhyun laughed.

“Are corndogs fine with you?”

“Actually, they sound really good right now”

“Anything else?” He asked, standing up.

“Just a Coke, please.”

“Alright then, I’ll be right back.”

He waved before walking towards the long line at the corndog stand. You sighed and stared off towards the distance.

Keke. A date… with Byun Baekhyun… at the fair. ROMANTIC<3 afjkdngjksnh. He reminds me so much of him… actually.

 

~~~~~~~~~~ Flashback ~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Oppa~” You giggled.

You were at the fair with your ex. It was your 1 year anniversary and he decided to do something special. To you, he was everything you could ever dream of. Let’s just say, you thought of him as the “one” for you.

“Neh, sweetie?” He smiled at you.

“Thank you for today,” You beamed.

“No problem, sweetie~”

He took his hand in yours and dragged you to the line for the ferris wheel. You guys had spent the whole day at the fair, just for your one year. You were glad that you went; your ex had won you many prizes and gave them all to you.

“Oppa? Are we going to ride the ferris wheel?”

“Neh, unless you don’t want to, sweetie?”

“Aniyo~ It’s not like I don’t want to… I’m just scared of heights.” You bit your bottom and stared at how high the wheel was.

He gave your hand a light squeeze. You looked down at your hands and looked into his eyes.

“Don’t worry, Min Chan-ah~ Your oppa is right here.” He gave you a light peck on the cheek.

Even though you guys have been dating for a year now, you still blush at the sudden actions he does; kisses, hugs, holding hands- you name it.

“Please, watch your step and enjoy the ride!” The overly cheerful lady chirped.

“Ladies first,” He said, stepping back and letting you get in first.

“Thank you,” You smiled, before stepping in.

You took the seat near the other door. He stepped in after you, sitting right next to you. The wheel jerked forward, causing you to clutch onto his arm. He smirked, loving the sight of you like this.

“O-oppa! S-stop smirking!” You whimpered.

“Why? You’re cute when you’re scared.”

“Are not!” You pouted.

“Are to!”

“Are not!”

“Are to!”

“Are not!”

“Are to!”

“Are not!”

“Are to!”

“Are not!”

“Aish! Fine, whatever you say.” You glared at him.

“YES!” He pumped his fist in the air, shaking the gondola.

“O-oppa!” You squealed.

“Sorry,” He muttered.

You pouted and stared out the windows. It was late at night and the sun was setting. The sky was painted with pinks, blues, and purples.

“Waaah~ So pretty!”

“Just like you,” He teased.

“Yah!” You punched his arm.

“Hey! That actually hurts!” He pouted, rubbing his arm.

“Mianhae, oppa~” You gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before reverting your gaze back outside.

The gondola was silent while the both of you looked out into the skyline.

“Min Chan-ah~”

“Hmm?” You turned around to face him.

“I-“

~~~~~~~~~~ End of Flashback ~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Minnie~!” A voice called, snapping you out of your daydream.

“Huh?” You asked, looking around.

A hand smacked your forehead.

“Yah, babo. I’m right in front of you.” Baekhyun glared.

“M-mian, oppa.” You frowned, rubbing your forehead.

“MM! That smells good!”

You grabbed the corndog and started to munch at it. He laughed, making you flush red.

“You seem hungry~” He his lips and dove into his corndog.

A buzzing started in your pocket as “Angel” by EXO-K played.

“Sorry oppa~ I’m gonna take this call.”

You quickly wiped your hands and grabbed your phone. You took a couple steps from the table and answered.

“Yeobosayo?” You chirped.

“Min Chan?” A familiar voice said.

“L-luhan?!”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Part 2, of my double update~ Thank you for reading~ :3

Sorry for a short chapter... I wanted to update before I had to get off of the computer....

Enjoy lovely subbies~<3

-xlulzdianeex