Lotte World!

An Unforgettable Summer

 

 

Your POV;

“You look so happy, Min!” Nara giggled, watching you as you walked in front of them- backwards.

You grinned back. You were grateful that EXO, excluding Luhan and Baekhyun, were taking you to Lotte World. All 12 of you were walking to the amusement park from the parking lot. The sun was shining, the birds were chirping, and you had a feeling that it was going to be a great day.

“Because I am!” You laughed, pointing at the rest of EXO. “They’re taking us to Lotte World!”

“Only because Baekhyun made us,” Lay pointed out, “Besides, we’d eventually find a day to take you here anyways!”

“This still counts as taking me,” You grinned, sticking your tongue out at them.

Spinning around to walk forward, the 12 of you reached the entrance of Adventure, one of Lotte World’s amusement park. You tried your hardest to read the sign over all of the tall members. You pouted, giving up as you sighed. The boys were just too tall for you- even Nara was able to see the sign with ease.

“I can’t see,” You spoke to yourself, crossing your arms across your chest.

You suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap tightly around your waist before hoisting you up, allowing you to see the sign with ease. You squeaked, surprised by the sudden action. You looked down as Kris’ face looked up and smiled at you. You smiled back, thanking him and glanced at the board. You tried to rush yourself so Kris wouldn’t need to hold you up for so long.

“Min!” You heard Nara giggle. You glanced down, noticing the boys smiling at you. You smiled back, waving at them.

“You’re so tall! Did you grow a few inches since I’ve last saw you?” Nara joked, causing the boys to laugh.

“Haha, funny Nar.” You rolled your eyes, smiling.

You gave a Kris a smile, “You can put me down now.”

Kris nodded, placing you gently on your feet. You thanked him once again, giving him a hug. Suho and Kris, being the leaders they are, walked over to the ticket booth to buy tickets. The rest of you walked over to the shade and sat there, waiting. You sat on the bench with Nara on your right and Chanyeol on your left. D.O sat next to Nara, talking about recipes and cooking. Kai and Sehun were drooling over an ice cream truck that rolled by while Chen, Tao, Lay, and Xiumin played a game of ninja.

“Min Chan, how much do you weigh?” Chen asked, walking toward you as they finished the game. Getting smacked on the head by D.O, Chen pouted and rubbed his head.

“Don’t say that!” D.O scowled, his motherly side activating. “It’s rude!”

“I bet noona doesn’t weigh much at all,” Sehun chirped, giving you a small smile. You opened your mouth to reply before closing it shut as the next person spoke.

“I agree with Sehun,” Tao nodded, standing beside Chen. “Min Chan noona is tiny!”

“Guys…” D.O warned, giving them deadly glares which they ignored.

“I mean, come on!” Kai smirked, eyeing you from head to toe. “With Min Chan’s body like this, of course she would be as light as a feather!”

“Guys, just stop pestering Min Chan.” Lay rolled his eyes with arms crossed, “Girls don’t like talking about their weight.”

“The unicorn’s right,” Nara spoke up. You stifled back a laugh as the boys glanced at her with wide eyes. She blinked, obviously confused. “What? What did I say?”

“What did you call Lay?” Xiumin asked, joining the circle.

“Unicorn?” She blinked, “Why?”

“Uni- me?” Lay asked with wide eyes, “Nara, not you too!”

“Well sorry!” She surrendered, raising her hands in the air. “You just kind of look like one!”

“Lay? A unicorn?” Chanyeol laughed, “That’s the funniest thing I’ve heard all day!”

“You dimwit! You call Lay hyung that too!” D.O scowled, hitting Chanyeol’s head.

“Ow!” Chanyeol pouted, “That hurt!”

“I didn’t even hit you that hard!” D.O fought back.

Laughing at their little fight, you asked, “Nar, do you have nicknames for everyone?”

“Hmm,” She thought, tapping her chin. Finishing their task, Suho and Kris walked over with tickets in their hands.

“Panda, Umma, Happy Virus, Unicorn, Bao Zi, Chen Chen, Darky, Puppy, Ahjusshi, and Dragon!” She pointed to each of the members as she named them, smiling widely.

“Ahjussi?”

“Darky? I’m not that dark!”

 “Why is my name Chen Chen?”

She nodded, ignoring their questions. “Oh! Don’t forget Bacon and Lulu!”

You laughed, watching the priceless expressions of the members. They fought with Nara, arguing about their nicknames she gave them. They tried to convince her to change them. But, being as ignorant and stubborn she is, Nara shook her head to all of them and told them that she wasn’t going to change a thing.

“Yah,” You laughed, pointing at the 11 children and silenced them. “Suho oppa and Kris oppa got the tickets, we should go!”

“Is there a ticket for all of us?” Lay asked Kris, pointing to the tickets in Kris’ hand.

“No? Obviously not,” Kris rolled his eyes, his voice edged with sarcasm. “Yes, of course. All 11 of them.”

“I have an idea!” Suho smiled, “Why won’t we split into 2 different groups and enjoy the park that way?”

“I better not get stuck with D.O…” Chanyeol muttered, causing another fight between the two.

“Yah! Stop it!” Suho frowned, breaking up the pair. “I won’t put you guys together!”

“How are we going to choose our groups?” You asked, raising an eyebrow at the 2 fighting men.

“Sticks!” Sehun grinned, grabbing 12 colored sticks from the ground. “If you get the same colored sticks as 5 other people, those are your groups!”

“Wow,” Kris mumbled, “We have one smart maknae…”

“Just pick a stick, hyung!” Sehun rolled his eyes, “Oh, your eyes have to be closed too!”

Closing his own eyes and pulling out one stick, Sehun walked around distrusting the sticks. When everyone had a stick, the groups were told to be formed and you glanced at yours. You glanced around, eyeing everyone’s stick. Smiling, you walked over to Lay.

“You got a white stick too?” You asked, showing Lay your stick. He nodded.

“So did D.O and Kai,” He waved the two over, “Kris hyung and Tao too.”

“I guess this is the white time, huh?” D.O sighed happily, “At least I’m not stuck with the babo…”

“Hey! I heard that!” Chanyeol glared.

“I know! You were supposed to!” D.O retorted back, earning high fives from Tao and Kai. You rolled your eyes, shaking your head at them. Before they could ask you why, Suho spoke up.

“So our groups are: Min Chan, Lay, Kai, D.O, Kris, and Tao for the white team; Nara, Xiumin, Chanyeol, Sehun, Chen, and I for the brown team.” Suho announced, glaring slightly at D.O and Chanyeol. They muttered apologizes, bowing to him.

Passing out the tickets, Kris handed one to each person. Glancing at his watch, he looked back at us. “Let’s all meet here at 7 PM,” He suggested, earning nods and cheers from the others.

“Don’t forget to have fun today!” Suho grinned.

“Well, what are we waiting for?” Nara laughed, “Let’s get this party started!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I IS FINALLY BACK WITH AN UPDATE! \o/ Such a hard update to write T__T Writing a story with all 12 of EXO in it is just... oh god.

I'm sorry for not being able to update as much, but I'm trying to balance everything in my life right now @___@

Did you guys miss me? c: noofcoursenotlol.

I'll be back with a double update soon! I don't know when I'll be able to update... maybe within the next weeks!

Oh! How was your guys' Easter? Although I don't celebrate it (I'm Buddhist), I hope you guys enjoyed your weekend! It was so nice and sunny where I live, it was just oh so beautiful! We normally see clouds and rain... T__T 

Enough with my rambling! I'll see you guys soon, o u o v

With much love, 

xlulzdianeex

PS! I'm currently collabing with my sister (miss-asdfghjklx) on a new story! Here's the link- it's a Kai, Baekhyun, and you story. I hope you guys can check it out~ c: