I Promise♥

An Unforgettable Summer

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV;

I thought long and hard about this. I’m sort of scared to be asking her… I was going to make it big or something cute… at least something to remember, you know? I’m not sure if she remembers me at all, before the coma and all, but I hope this might trigger something- something that would help her remember her forgotten past…

I took another deep breath before looking into her milky chocolate eyes. I took all of the courage that I have and spilled it all out.

“Minnie-ah, I know I haven’t known you… for long. But the moment I met you in that coffee shop, I knew that someday- I’d be doing this. I knew it, I just had a feeling it would happen. You were so beautiful, so eye catching. My breath stopped the moment I met you. Ever since then, I’m so glad that I met you then. You made my days and nights the most memorable in the past 20 years that I’ve been living. I promise you that I’ll protect you. I promise that I’ll make you feel like the happiest girl alive. I promise to be the best boyfriend I can be. I’ll make promises to anything you’d like. So, Lee Min Chan, will you be my girlfriend?”

Her eyes widened the moment those words left my mouth. I knew she was shock- to her, I’m just a guy that she just met a while ago, some stranger.

“I-I…” She stuttered.

She doesn’t know what to say… should I have done this today? I should’ve waited… oh god. Once Luhan finds out, he’s going to be so mad at me.

“Y-you don’t have to r-rush…” I muttered as I rubbed the back of my neck shyly, “J-just t-take some t-time… if you’d like.”

I looked at the ground and messed around with my fingers.

Pabo Baekhyun… you shouldn’t have told her today…

“B-Baek-ah~” Her voice cracked as she stepped closer to me. I looked up to see her staring at me, with tears in her eyes.

Minnie-ah, I promise not to make you cry.

“M-Minnie? W-why are you crying?” I asked her. I reached out for her arm. She simply shook her head, denying that she’s crying.

“I’m n-not. I-I guess… you could say that I’m happy.” She smiled brightly at me. My heart skipped a beat.

Minnie-ah, I promise to always make you smile.

“You look best when you smile, you know?” I cracked a grin at her. She let out a small laugh before staring deeply into my eyes.

“Thanks… Baek.” She breathed. She tugged me closer and engulfed me into a hug. She rested her head onto my chest. I felt my heart race and wished that she couldn’t hear it.

Minnie-ah, I promise to make you feel like the most beautiful girl in the world.

“Baek?” She muttered into my chest.

“H-hmm?” She looked up at me and smiled the biggest smile I’ve seen on her face.

“I’ll be your girlfriend. I gladly will~”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Unannounced double update~ (; The reason why I'm having a double update is that....

I reached 60 subscribers! ^o^/

Hooray! :D Thank you so much for your support, comments, and love!<3 This is my little present to you~! :D

Enjoy!<3

-xlulzdianeex

PS. I love you all so so so much<3