Breaking Out Into A Fight?

An Unforgettable Summer

A/N; Keke~ Please vote in this poll before reading~ ^^ Thank you~<3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Your POV;

“So tell me why both of you suddenly appear after my photo-shoot with Sehun?” You frowned, crossing your arms across your chest.

You and boys were in a café, sipping your drinks. You ordered a glass of hot chocolate while Sehun, Luhan, and Baekhyun ordered some coffee. You were sitting next to Sehun, Baekhyun sat across from you, and Luhan sat in front of Sehun.

“I was there to pick up Sehun,” Luhan grunted.

“Minnie-ah~ I was there to pick you up so that we could go somewhere together. Remember?” Baekhyun pouted at you.

You flicked Baekhyun’s forehead, making him pout even more. You noticed Luhan and Baekhyun were facing away from the table, not wanting to be next to each other.

“Oh right…” Sehun grinned sheepishly.

“Sorry hyung, I forgot that you were picking me up.”

“It’s okay Sehun-ah,” Luhan smiled at him.

“Minnie-ah~ Why do I have to sit next to THIS bastard?” Baekhyun whined, pointing at Luhan.

“YAH! Who are you calling a bastard?!” Luhan shouted as he stood up to point at him.

“Me? A bastard?” Baekhyun scoffed, standing up as well.

“Riiiiiiiiight, I’m totally the bastard when you were the one that played with girl’s hearts in high school.”

“Tch, you were the nerd of the school. Of course all the girls went to me instead of you,” Luhan rolled his eyes.

“At least I didn’t break JI EUN’S heart!” Baekhyun shouted back.

He stood face to face with Luhan, closing the space between them. People were looking at our table, whispering quietly. They were both at each other’s throats. They were still yelling at each other about who knows what.

“Y-yah, g-guys?” You whispered.

“WHAT?!” They both shouted at you.

“U-um, people are staring…” You winced.

“Ah, noona~ Don’t worry about them; they’re always at each other’s necks.” Sehun smiled at you.

How can he be so calm?! Luhan and Baekhyun are about to tear each other’s heads off, and he’s just sitting there, sipping his orange juice like nothing’s happening! ARGH, BOYS ARE SO FRUSTRATING.

 

Baekhyun’s POV;

“You’re such a wimp!” He sneered.

“What?! ME?! A WIMP?! I WASN’T THE ONE THAT GOT DUMPED BY JI EUN AND CRIED FOR NIGHTS AFTERWARDS.” I grabbed the collar of his shirt.

THIS. GUY. IS. GOING. DOWN. NOW. LUHAN. YOU. ARE. SO. DEAD. He is getting on my NERVES. UGH. It’s not MY fault that Ji Eun broke up with him! ARGH, why does he blame me for ruining what they had! I didn’t do ANYTHING in that relationship of theirs! I never wanted to show Minnie this side of me- I never wanted to show anyone that I’m a beast.

His face was red from embarrassment. I held onto Luhan’s collar tightly. He grunted at my grasp, trying to pull away from me. My fist was about to punch him in the face before 2 hands on my chest, pushed me away from Luhan and released the grasp on him. Sehun gulped down the rest of his orange juice and ran over to Luhan, keeping him in his grasp. He grunted once more, trying to break free. I looked down to see Minnie breathing heavily and holding onto my wrists tightly.

 

Luhan’s POV;

 My face reddened as he mentioned Ji Eun. I grunted in his grasp has he tugged my collar.

Byun Baekhyun, shut your mouth up. This wimp needs to shut up about Ji Eun before I kick his . I stopped fighting when I met Min Chan. I stopped just for her. Sorry Min Chan but this time, I just can’t back down.        

His fist was about to punch me in the face before Min Chan pushed him away and released his grasp on me. I lunged foreword, wanting to take a swing at Baekhyun. 2 strong hands grabbed my arms and held them behind my back. I grunted once more, trying to break free. I looked at Baekhyun. Min Chan had a grasp on his wrists. He was squirming around, trying to break free.

“You four, out now.” The manager scolded us.

 

Your POV;

“Thanks to you guys, we got kicked out of the café.” Sehun pouted.

Luhan and Baekhyun were silent. They both had their arms crossed and were silent. They had their backs to each other. You sighed.

“Oh well. Sehun-ah, shouldn’t you be at home by now? It’s getting late~”

“Ah, neh. I’ll see you sometime, noona? Luhan hyung~ Let’s go~!” He smiled at me before pulling Luhan with him.

You sighed before waving off to Sehun. He waved back at you before ducking his head and getting into Luhan’s car. Luhan winked at you before driving away.

Ew. Doesn’t he understand that we’re over? Why did I even agree to be his girlfriend in the first place? Ugh, stupid Min Chan.

You looked at Baekhyun, he had his head down. You punched him on the arm slightly.

“Yah, where were you going to take me?”

“Huh? Oh, come on~” He said, without a glance towards you.

He walked towards his care as he unlocked it, making it beep. You pouted as you followed and got in. He the engine and began to drive.

“Do you mind if I turn on the radio?” You asked him, reaching for the knob.

He just nodded, keeping his gaze on the road. You pushed the knob and started tuning the stations. You gasped as you heard No Other by Super Junior playing. You stopped tuning and leaned back into your seat. You snuck a few stares at Baekhyun, wondering if he was okay. He was quiet the whole time he was driving. You fiddled around with your fingers in your lap.

“Oppa?”

“Hmm?” Baekhyun responded without taking his eyes off of the road.

“Are you okay?”

“Huh? What makes you say that?” He took a glance at you, to raise an eyebrow, before looking back at the road.

“E-earlier… w-with that… JERK.” You muttered.

He laughed at your name for Luhan. He gave you a small smile before switching lanes on the freeway.

“Eh, it’s nothing major, Minnie~ It’s just something that happened in the past between him and I. I just hate it when he brings it up.” He sighed loudly.

“You don’t mind… telling me about it… do you?”

He shook his head.

“It might be a long story though, if you don’t mind. Oh, and it looks like we’re stuck in traffic. Shoot.”

You smiled before looking up to look at the crowded freeway. You looked over at Baekhyun- his face was scrunched up before looking at you. You looked away, blushing.

“W-well, that makes more time for you to tell your story.”

“Alrighty then,” He said with a sad smile.

“Let the tales begin.”