Reunited?

An Unforgettable Summer

 

 

Your POV;

“When did you get back to Seoul?” You questioned, sipping your taro milk tea with lychee jelly. Ji Eun had offered to take the 3 of us, and her, to the nearest bubble tea shop.

“I just got here today,” She smiled sweetly. You rolled your eyes, knowing that she’s faking this whole act.

“Where are you staying? At your mom’s?” It was Luhan who asked the next question. Ji Eun glared at him, swishing her long hair back like a diva.

“Where I stay is none of your concern, thank you very much.” She spat, running a finger around the rim of her bubble tea cup. She batted her eyelashes at Baekhyun, “Baek, how have you been? Any girls in your love life?”

“I’ve been great, thanks for asking.” He gave her a forced smile before squeezing your hand and glancing at you, “And for my love life, you’re sitting right across from her.”

Ji Eun’s eyes widened, eyeing the both of you. You shrunk back into the seat, away from her gaze. Baekhyun squeezed your hand reassuringly and gave you a warm smile.

Thank goodness Baek is here… I’d probably die by her glares. Yeesh!

“Her? Min Chan?” Her voice high and squeaky. She pointed a finger directly into your face. You gently pushed away her finger.

“Yes, me. Do you have a problem with it?” You asked, trying to keep your voice stable.

“Minnie!” Baekhyun hissed carefully, warning you to watch your mouth. You just gave him a reassuring nod before locking eyes with Ji Eun.

She hesitated for a moment before replying bluntly, “No, should I?”

“You tell me,” You smirked, taking another sip of your bubble tea. Baekhyun glared at you before taking sip of his strawberry bubble tea. Ji Eun scoffed before taking a sip of her avocado bubble tea with extra tapioca.

“Luhan,” Ji Eun forced a smile onto her face, “What’s good in your life? Have a girl yet?”

Luhan scoffed and took a sip of his taro bubble tea before answering, “Why do you want to know? You want to get back into my love life? Uh, yeah. No thanks.”

Ooooh, harsh!

You stifled back a laugh, taking a long sip. Baekhyun glared at you, warning you to be good and to stay out of trouble. You stuck out your tongue, smiling at him.

“Ahem,” A loud cough interrupted. You glanced at the culprit, glaring at Luhan. You glanced back at Baekhyun, blushing as he grinned widely.

“Oh goodness, I’m going to puke if I’m near the both of them.” Ji Eun fake gagged before standing up, swinging her bag over shoulder. “I’m leaving, but, we all need to meet up again.”

You glanced at Baekhyun and nodded to Ji Eun, “Sure, we’ll go. How ‘bout you, Luhan?”

He scoffed, picking up his cup. “If I have nothing better to do.”

“And PLEASE,” Ji Eun glared, “No PDA?”

“Sure, whatever.” You rolled your eyes at her, swinging your bag over your shoulder. You glance at Baek, “Come on, Baek. Let’s go.”

Baekhyun grunted, lifting himself up from the chair with a whine. He grabbed both cups and quickly placed a soft kiss on your cheek. You blushed, turning your head away.

Aish! This boy makes me melt!

“Ugh,” Ji Eun groaned, grabbing the door handle. “Gross, I’m leaving now.”

And with a slam, she left. The atmosphere was quiet between the 3 of you. Luhan shifted awkwardly, staring at your intertwined hands. Baekhyun seemed to notice, glaring at Luhan. You cocked your head to the side.

What is he looking at?

You followed Baekhyun’s gaze and your eyes suddenly met with Luhan’s. Your eyes widened. Blushing, you looked away and tugged Baekhyun’s hand.

“Baek,” You whined, glancing between the 2 boys.

“Yes, jagiya?” He emphasized, his gaze never leaving Luhan’s stare. You glanced at Luhan , noticing his eyes squinting and his fists clenched. You tugged on Baekhyun’s hand once more.

“B-Baek…” You stutter, shrinking away under Luhan’s gaze.

“Yeobo,” He answered sweetly, “Let’s go continue our DATE, shall we?”

He wrapped an arm around your waist, tugging you closer to him. His hip hit your side gently. You blushed, unintentionally wrapping an arm around him. You glanced back at Luhan.

“But Baek,” You whisper loud enough that the both of them could hear, “I wanted to talk to you and Luhan… alone.”

They broke their little staring contest. They both looked at me in bewilderment. They glanced back at each other, meeting eyes once more. They stared back at you, eyes furious.

“What?!” They both shouted, causing you to cover your ears and winced at how loud they were.

People tilted their heads up, staring at the 3 of you. You blushed, pushing the 2 outside. You bowed to the customers as you walked by, muttering small apologized to them. You bowed to the cashier and the manager apologetically. The boys pushed the door open, walking out into the sunny weather. You let out a sigh as the warm summer breeze hit your skin, making the chimes jingle behind you. The atmosphere was awkward yet again. You fumbled with your fingers as you shifted awkwardly from foot to foot.

O… kaaaaaaaay… awkward…

“So…” Baekhyun began, meeting eyes with you. “What did you want to talk to us about?”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: *bows 483593925931 times* ;A; Ugh, short chaptersssssss. I am such a horrible author... I really haven't been updating 'cause of school and plus, I've been really stressed out. \:

On a better note, I hope you guys have been doing well! ^^ I really do miss you guys! ):

As always, enjoy!<3 (:

-xlulzdianeex