First Day!

CSI Korea

 

Location-Park

Time- 3:00 A.M.

It was dark outside. The only light available were the street lights. Nobody was on the street for they were all in bed probably sleeping. A man was running across the park. He looked tired and sweaty. He was running as if he was running away from something. Or somebody. He ran and hid behind a tree to catch his breath for a second. He bent over with his hands placed on his knees trying to breathe as quietly as possible but it was hard to do so. “I think I lost that person.” He said to himself quietly. He stuck his head around the tree to see if anyone was following behind him. He scanned the area. He saw swings, slides, and jungle gyms but nobody was there. “Phew” he said in relief and turned around. “Huh!” He said as he stumbled back as he saw the person who was chasing him right in front of him with a gun pointed towards him. He tripped over a tree root and fell onto his . “P-P-P-please don’t shoot. I have a family and kids. T-t-they are only 6 and 8 years old.” He said as he put his hands in the air. The person with the gun just stared at him with the gun still pointed towards him. The man thought the gunman wouldn’t shoot and started to feel a little relieved. The gunman finally spoke, “It’s all your fault. You don’t deserve to live.”  The man looked up at the gunman one last time with a pleading look.

 

 

 

*BANG*

 

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Location- Soshi HQ

Time- 8:00 A.M.

 

It was a clear sunny day at Soshi Headquarters. Everyone was busy working. Not far from the building were to detectives running like crazy to get to their first job. A tall tanned girl with black hair was running farther up ahead than the girl in the back who was trying as hard just to catch up. “Taeyeon! Hurry up we are going to be late! It’s all your fault for not setting the alarm! Now the chief will yell at us for being late and we haven’t even started the job yet!” Yuri hollered as she was ahead.

 

“*Huff* Damn *huff* you *Huff* Yuri for your *huff* long legs *huff*” Taeyeon said as she was running to keep up.

 

“Don’t damn me! When it’s your fault! Run Faster Shorty!” Yuri yelled as she was entering headquarters. Taeyeon was too out of breath to make a comeback from that insult. She finally reached the door of headquarters and went inside. Yuri was waiting by the door. “Finally! Want to race to the chief’s office?” Yuri said with a smile. Taeyeon caught her breath and looked at Yuri with a serious face and nodded.

 

“Okay on the count of 3. 1….2….”

 

Taeyeon bolted up the stair towards the chief’s office. “Hey! Freaking cheater! Everybody knows you run on 3! NOT 2! AISH!!” Yuri yelled as she ran to catch up with Taeyeon. As Taeyeon and Yuri were racing to reach the chief’s office which was on the far end on the second floor from where they were, people started looking at them. “Taeyeon watch out you’ll hit something!” Yuri yelled behind her but Taeyeon was too focused on running to beat Yuri she wasn’t paying attention. Suddenly a girl started to walk out of the office and Taeyeon didn’t react in time to slow down.

 

*BANG*

 

*CRASH*

 

“Ooof” Taeyeon said as she fell on her with her hand on her head trying to comfort the spot where it hit from impact. The other girl got up and had a pissed look on her face.

 

“WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!? WHY DON’T YOU WALK AND LOOK WHERE YOU’RE GOING?!? SERIOUSLY WE ARE INDOORS!” the girl yelled. Yuri finally caught up to see the collision damage. She helped her friend up off the floor and spoke to the pissed off girl. “S-So sorry miss. Please excuse my friend.” Yuri said trying to calm her down. “SORRY MY !”

 

“Jessica what’s going on?” a girl came out from the office and saw everything. Everybody was looking at what happened and saw Jessica yelling at Taeyeon and Yuri. “THAT DIMWIT RAN INTO ME WITHOUT LOOKING” she said as she pointed to Taeyeon who was still holding her head. ‘Oh great another person who is going to insult us’-Yuri thought. Yuri spoke up, “Hey now! Don’t call my friend a dimwit! It was an accident. No harm done”.

 

The raged girl was now more pissed, “NO HARM DONE?!? HA SHE ALMOST MADE ME BREAK A NAIL!”

 

Taeyeon, who now recovered, and Yuri had stunned looks on their faces at the raged girl. Taeyeon finally spoke up in a calm voice, “I’m terribly sorry for my actions and it won’t happen again.” She bowed 90 degrees and looked at the raged girl. She just had her arms crossed and her nose high. Her friend nudged her, “Jessica, say you’re sorry as well”.

 

The raged girl, Jessica, looked shocked at her friend. “But Tiffany….” She whined. Her friend, Tiffany, just gave her a stern look. “Fine. Fine. Fine.” She said. She then looked at Taeyeon with a disgust look and unwillingly said, “I’m sorry too. Whatever.” Taeyeon and Yuri smiled in response but Jessica just ignored it. Tiffany spoke up, “I’m sorry about all this.” She smiled at both of them and Taeyeon just stared at her for a moment in awe at her beauty. Yuri looked at her watch and spoke up, “Oh crap! It’s 8:15! C’mon Taeyeon we have to go!” Yuri pulled her friend and started heading towards the chief office. Taeyeon walked with Yuri but looked back to see Tiffany and Jessica talking to each other. She then looked at the rest of the people and it seemed they went back to work. ‘Who is that Tiffany girl?’ Taeyeon thought.

 

Taeyeon and Yuri reached the chief’s office. Inside the room it was neat and organized. You could tell he was very neat and clean. Yuri knocked on the door to alert the chief that he had company. The man turns his chair around to face them from his computer. He looked at them with a smile. He was tall and fit. “Welcome, come in.” He spoke. Taeyeon and Yuri walked in and took their seats in front of his desk. He cleared his throat for he was about to speak. “You must be the two new detectives here. Welcome. My name is Siwon. I am chief of this building.”

 

Both girls nodded and Yuri spoke up, “Sorry sir for being late”. She put her head down expecting to hear yelling or insults since she was use to it from sergeant. “It’s not a problem. I’m sure there was a good reason as to why.” He replied. The girls were shocked at how he responded and laughed to themselves at their reason why they were late. The chief started talking again, “Well, now that you are here let me tell you what you will be doing. You will be sent out to crime scenes and will be investigating and solving the case. I will give you a case later. But first I would like to introduce you to the team. I wish I could give you a tour personally but I have business to take care of so I will call in two people to guide you around.” Taeyeon and Yuri both nodded as they waited for the chief to call them in. He picked up the phone and dialed his secretary. “Hello, yes, it’s the chief. Could you send me Hwang and Jung? Thanks.”

 

We waited a bit for them to come. “Don’t worry these two will show you the ropes and you will be working with them so might as well start to get to know them.” Just as he finished two girls walked into. Taeyeon’s eyes widened as Yuri stood up and pointed to the blond girl. “YOU!” Jessica and Yuri said in unison. Siwon was shocked. “Do you two know each other?”

 

“No! Well yes! Well it was kind of by accident” Yuri said as Jessica rolled her eyes. Tiffany spoke up, “So why did you call us here chief?”

 

“Ah, yes that’s right. Tiffany, Jessica meet your two new members. This is Taeyeon and Yuri”. Tiffany smiled at both of them while Jessica just scoffed at them. Taeyeon kept eyeing Tiffany while Yuri just looked at Tiffany and not at Jessica. “Ladies, please show these two around will you?” Siwon said and smiled at both of them. Tiffany nodded with a smile while Jessica started to walk out with a hand signal motioning everyone to follow her. All three girls followed Jessica as they started to head to the lab department.

 

“So I don’t think we had a proper introduction. My name is Tiffany. Tiffany Hwang and this is my partner Jessica Jung”. Taeyeon and Yuri smiled. Taeyeon spoke up, “Hi, I’m Kim Taeyeon and this is Yuri Kwon.” They walked to the elevator and Tiffany pushed the down button. “THERE WAS AN ELEVATOR?!?” Taeyeon and Yuri said in shock. “Err. Yeah. Why?” tiffany asked.

 

“Oh no reason.” Yuri said. Both Taeyeon and Yuri looked at each other with we’re-dumb-look. Yuri just shook her head silently knowing that instead of running up the stairs they could’ve taken the elevator to save them from extra running.  Jessica just ignored them and press ‘B’. Taeyeon spoke up, “What’s on basement floor?”

 

Jessica looked at Taeyeon and replied coldly, “The basement floor is where labs and the autopsy rooms are. First floor is the café and lobby area. And second floor are the offices and chief area.” The elevator doors opened up and all four girls walked out. Taeyeon and Yuri looked around as Jessica and Tiffany were making their way to the first lab room titled ‘Autopsy’. The girls walked in. Inside there were silver tables where dead bodies would be placed and to the side were jars of chemicals in a glass case. There were sinks and tools for cutting on the other side. Everything was neat and clean. In the very back was an office titled ‘Chief Medical Examiner’. They walked into the office and it was very clean and modern. Inside was a girl working at the desk on her computer not noticing she had company. Another girl was sitting on the couch in the room reading a book. She looked up and had a big smile on her face.  “UNNIES~~” she said with aegyo.

 

“Aish, Yoona please!” Tiffany said as she had her hands to cover her ears. Yoona just laughed and hugged them. “Oh! Newbies?” Yoona said. Jessica and Tiffany nodded. Yoona went over to them and extended her hand. “Hello I’m Im Yoona. I’m the DNA analyst.” Taeyeon and Yuri shook her hand. Yoona then noticed that the girl at the desk didn’t bother to get up to greet the newbies since she was busy with work. Yoona went over and playfully covered the girl’s eyes. “Guess who~” Yoona said playfully. The girl stopped working and said, “Yoona”.

 

 “Aww, how did you know?” Yoona pouted. The girl laughed, “Yoona you are the only one who does that to me”, she said as she smiled to Yoona. Yoona then nudged her signaling to introduce herself.

 

The girl got up from her seat and walked over to extend her hand toward Taeyeon and Yuri. “Hello my name is Seohyun. I am chief medical examiner. I’m sorry about my rudeness earlier. I was busy doing some follow-up work on one of my cases.” Yuri and Taeyeon smiled and shook her hand. “No problem. Nice to meet you I’m Taeyeon and this is Yuri.” Seohyun just smiled at them, she spoke up, “So I’m assuming you guys are introducing the newbies to everyone. Why not go show them to Sooyoung and Sunny?” Jessica and Tiffany nodded. “That’s a good idea! C’mon guys.” Tiffany said as she headed out of the autopsy room.

 

“Wait, can I come with you guys?”  All four girls turned around and saw Yoona following them. “I want to visit my partner so might as well join you guys”.

 

 “Partner?” Yuri said. Yoona nodded and explained, “I’m also a detective and Sooyoung is my partner but my main specialty it DNA analyzing.” Taeyeon and Yuri made a ‘O’ with their mouth showing that they understand.

 

Jessica broke the silence with her cold attitude, “Alright c’mon I don’t have all day to show these dimwits the building”.  Taeyeon and Yuri just shook their heads at the insult. Tiffany leaned over and whispered to them, “Don’t worry she isn’t as cold as you think. That’s just her mask. She is really nice once you get to know her.” Yoona also added, “And if you want to scare her, just stick a cucumber in her face. She hates those. kekeke.” Yoona laughed.

 

“YOONA!” Jessica yelled from the front. Everyone laughed at how Jessica was yelling at Yoona. The girls continued walking until they came to another lab labeled ‘Forensic Science Lab’. The girls walked in and saw many scientist busy looking into microscopes or writing down information from experiments. Many tables were set up with beakers and chemicals for scientist to use. The girls continued to walk in the lab until they came to an office title ‘Chief Forensic Scientist’. Jessica opened the door and inside were four girls. One was at her desk working while another was at the table in the office eating a sandwich and two other girls were sitting on the couch taking photos of each other. Yoona walked in the room and burst out, “UNNIES~~” with her aegyo. At least three people jumped on her for that, even Tiffany. The girl eating the sandwich looked up and ran to her, “Yoonie! Don’t use that aegyo! Aish I hate it.”

 

“Haha. Sorry Sooyoungie.” Yoona said as innocently as possible. The girl at the desk looked up from her work and spoke, “Oh? Newbies here?” Jessica, Tiffany, and Yoona nodded.

 

“Why does everyone have to call us newbies? We have names yah know” Taeyeon said for she was tired of everyone calling them newbies.

 

“Haha, sorry.” The girl got up from her desk and walked towards them. She extended her hand, “Hello, my name in Sunkyu but everyone calls me Sunny. I’m chief forensic scientist.” Yuri and Taeyeon shook hands with Sunny. Sunny pointed to the girl with the sandwich, “That shikshin there is Sooyoung.”

 

“Hey I can introduce myself!” Sooyoung said. She turned her attention from Sunny and looked toward Taeyeon and Yuri with a smile, “Hello I’m Sooyoung, I specialize in psychology and partners with Yoona. And you see those two over there on the couch? The one with the camera is Hyoyeon and the girl next to her is Nicole.” She said as she pointed to the two who were making their way towards the crowd.

 

“Hello, my name is Hyoyeon. I’m photographer” She said as she smiled. The girl next to her spoke up, “my name is Nicole and I’m the assistant of Sunny. Don’t worry I’m new here too.” Taeyeon and Yuri smiled at them.

 

“Hello this is Yuri, my partner, and I’m Taeyeon.” Taeyeon said as she introduced themselves to everyone. Just then Seohyun came in. “Hello everyone. I see you’ve met the newbies.” Taeyeon and Yuri twitched at that word. Everyone noticed and started laughing except Seohyun and Jessica. Seohyun had a confused look on her face but ignored it. “Now that everyone has met, Chief needs to see Yuri, Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Jessica. Hyoyeon, Sunny and I will go to the crime scene. There has been a murder and we-“

 

“HAHAHA” Jessica started bursting out laughing. Everyone looked at her like she was crazy. “What? I know why everyone was laughing now.” Sooyoung just rolled her eyes, “Wow. You’re so slow.” Jessica started to get mad, “Hey don’t insult me shikshin!”

 

Sooyoung barked, “Why you...”

 

Seohyun interrupted, “enough fighting. You four go see the chief and you two let’s head to the scene.”

 

Everyone nodded and started heading to their designated areas. Jessica, Tiffany, Yuri, and Taeyeon walked back towards the chief’s office. They walked into his room and he looked up from his work and started to speak, “Ah there you guys are. I hope you get to know everyone well Taeyeon and Yuri because you will work with them. Anyway there has been a murder in the park. I need you guys to go there and investigate. I’ve already sent Seohyun and the others there. She will be able to tell more of what happened. Good luck.”

 

Before the four girls left Jessica spoke up, “Sir why do all four of us have to go? Why not just Tiffany and I? We are the best.” Taeyeon just rolled her eyes at that remark.

 

He spoke, “Well, since you are the best you need to teach these newbies the ropes. It’s going to be just for a while till they get the hang of it.” Taeyeon and Yuri flinched at that word.

 

“Ah I almost forgot. I have here for you guys, cell phones. They already have all the numbers of the team and my number in case you need to get a hold of anyone. It is also linked that when a report of a murder to the police comes, it will directly go to you guys instead of me because I have other business to take care of but of course I will alert you about some cases as well. So I’m giving you guys a little leash so you won’t have to come to me to get your cases. Just report to me if anything gets out of hand. Now good luck.” All four girls nodded and walked out the office to the crime scene.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello readers! I updated earleir today!

Sorry it was a little late. I was working on finish typing the first murder.

 

Anways I was laughing so hard at the point when Jessica complained about her broken nail.

and how Taeyeon and Yuri took the stairs instead of the elevator ahah! ^_^

 

I got the introduction up! Wahoo! 

And a tiny Taeny moment but dont worry there will be more. (:

 

Anyways please comment and suscribe if you havent already. 

And for those who have suscribed i say THANK YOU!(:

I hope you guys enjoy the story, I think I'll have another update tomorrow.

Tell me what you guy think about the story. 

 

 

Love You

Rainy(: