Haters will Hate (Final)

CSI Korea

 

Location: Hampton Hotel

Time- 4:00 P.M.

 

Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica, and Yuri were in the car as they pulled up the front entrance of the hotel. Once they got there, two young looking valet boys came up to their car. Jessica rolled her window down to speak to them.

 

“Hello Miss. Welcome to the Hampton Hotel. Would you like us to take your car?” one valet boys asked.

 

“That won’t be necessary because we won’t be here long. We just need to pick up someone and then we will be on our way but thank you. Can we leave our car here for a few minutes?” Jessica asked. The valet boy nodded and ran back to his position. The four detectives opened the car doors and got out. Taeyeon removed her shades and scanned the area. However, the person she was looking for wasn’t there.

 

“C’mon lets go inside and look.” They walked into the hotel lobby and looked for the person. However it was really crowded and busy. Yuri, being the tallest of them, spotted the murderer over the sea of people.

 

“There! Son Chi-Min! The bellhop boy from earlier! I see him!” Yuri yelled. The bellhop boy turned to see who called his name and immediately made a dash for it once he saw who called him. Jessica rolled her eyes.

 

“Great. Now we have to chase him because loud mouth had to announce our presence.” Jessica said. Yuri mentally face palmed herself as she started taking off after the bellhop boy. Tiffany followed after Yuri but saw in the corner of her eye that Taeyeon had disappeared and Jessica not running but WALKING after them.

 

“Jessi! Run! Don’t walk!” Tiffany yelled.

 

“My motto is no matter how late you are, you always walk that includes chasing people too.” Jessica said proudly. Tiffany however didn’t care and started to pull Jessica by the arm which caused her to shriek a bit out of surprise.

 

“Jessi, quit being stubborn and chase after the murderer.” Tiffany ordered and they were running, more like Tiffany pulling Jessica forcibly.

 

Jessica looked behind her and then turned to Tiffany, “Where is Taeyeon?”

 

Tiffany just shrugged, “I don’t know. In fact I don’t even remember seeing her when we walked in. Yet she said to go in but I guess we got separated from her through the crowds of people as we were walking in.” Jessica just nodded in agreement.

 

As Yuri, Tiffany, and Jessica were chasing the bellhop boy, he started to pick up pace and was starting to disappear from their eyesight.

 

“Faster! He is getting away!” Yuri yelled. Chi-min ran as fast as he could and dashed into the employee locker rooms. Yuri and the others were a few seconds behind. They burst into the locker rooms causing the door to swing back and slam against the wall. Yuri looked around but couldn’t see the bellhop boy.

 

“Check the rows! He has to be here somewhere!” Yuri yelled as she started running down the aisles. Tiffany and Jessica ran down to where the showers and toilets were but with no luck. Each stall they looked in: empty.

 

“Great! Where could he have gone?!?” Yuri yelled.

 

“Call for back up Jessi” Tiffany ordered. Jessica did as told. After a minute of talking she told them they would be here in about five minutes. Yuri started pacing back and forth frantically.

 

“It’s my fault. I shouldn’t have shouted out loud. What a rookie move I made!” Yuri started to beat herself up verbally. Jessica came over and patted her back trying to calm her down.

 

“Shh, it’s okay. If it makes you feel any better, you are technically a rookie. You have been working only for like a week or so.” Jessica said however that didn’t really make Yuri feel any better. Yuri gave her the look -->    -___-  

 

“Guys! There is a back door!” Tiffany yelled from all the way back in the corner of the locker rooms. Jessica and Yuri ran after Tiffany and they all burst through the door. The new location looked to be a car garage. But it’s what they saw in the garage that was more shocking. They were stunned at what they saw.

 

“Oh hey guys. It’s about time you guys came.” Taeyeon said cheerily as she was sitting on the murderer. He was squirming under her, handcuffed. While Taeyeon was sitting there relaxed sipping on her cold beverage while reading a newspaper. The other detectives dropped their jaws.

 

“B-B-But how?!?” Yuri asked confused.

 

“And where did you get that drink and newspaper?!?” Jessica asked.

 

Taeyeon laughed, “Well….”

 

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

 

As the four detectives were about to walk into the lobby, Taeyeon spotted the bellhop boy walking towards the back of the lobby. She knew that just for insurance that if the murderer tried to run, he would probably go through the back door and escape to the garage when he could make a quick getaway in his car. So once the crowd of people came rushing through the front hotel doors, Taeyeon snuck out and went around back. She took a seat behind the back door and waited. She put back on her shades, flipped the collars of her jacket up, placed a hat on her head, and pulled out a news paper she had in her pocket. She knew she needed a disguise so the murderer wouldn’t panic when he saw her.

 

“Hmm, knowing Yuri and her loudness, she probably alarmed the murderer by now”, Taeyeon said to herself. She waited a few more minute and then checked her watch again.

 

“3…2…1...” She counted down and all of a sudden the back doors burst open and a sweaty and tired bellhop boy came out. He scanned the area for his car. He saw a person by the back door reading a newspaper but wasn’t concerned by that. He started to walk forward a bit to remember where he parked his car. All of a sudden he felt a tap on his shoulder. He immediately turned around and saw it was the person that sitting by the back door.

 

“Huh, yes?” the bellhop boy asked.

 

“I’m sorry, I’m just a customer at this hotel but I was wondering if you are lost or something?” Taeyeon (In disguise) asked.

 

The bellhop boy took a few deep breathes, “Listen mister, I don’t have time for your questions right now! I have to get somewhere fast!”

 

“Oh really? Where?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“None of your business! Now please leave!” the bellhop boy yelled. He turned around and looked for his car again. He suddenly remembered where he parked and as he was about to go to his car, he heard the person speak again.

 

“You know, number one, that is not the right way to treat your guest” Taeyeon said. She grabbed his shoulder and spun him around so that he was looking directly in her eyes. “Number two, it is my business!” Taeyeon took off her hat and shades to reveal herself. Her hair fell back down to touch her back in its original position. The bellhop boy immediately widened his eyes once he recognized her. Taeyeon started to ball up her fist, “And three, I am a woman!” She raised her fist back and launched it forward, directly at the murderer’s face. Once her fist made contact, the bellhop boy immediately fell down and covered his face to relieve the pain. Taeyeon immediately went over and turned him over on his stomach and cuffed him. She being tired after all that hard work, took a seat on top of him.

 

“Sigh, Chi-Min, you just made it worse on yourself for running away from a cop too. Tsk tsk tsk” Taeyeon said. Taeyeon immediately looked up and saw a waitress standing there carrying a few glasses of punch on her tray in shock. She had seen the entire thing.

 

“Uhhh, don’t worry m’am. I’m a detective” Taeyeon said as she showed the waitress her badge. The woman just stood there in shock.

 

“Um, thank you for working so hard. Would you like something to drink?” The waitress asked politely.

 

“Why yes I would. Thank you” Taeyeon smiled and took the punch the waitress offered. The waitress bowed before leaving. She took a sip of the cold Hawaiian punch and savored the flavor that was in . “Yumm!”  Taeyeon smiled. She looked at the murderer under her.

 

“See. That is how you are supposed to treat your guests!” Taeyeon said. Taeyeon looked at her watch and saw that five minutes had gone by. “Hmmm, knowing them they probably will be here in about three minutes. I guess I can read a bit until they come.” She started to pull out her newspaper and read while the guy was still squirming under her.

 

About three minutes had passed and Taeyeon looked at her watch again, “3…2…1…” And sure enough the three other detectives burst out the door looking tired and sweaty just as the murderer did.

 

“Oh hey guys. It’s about time you guys came.”

 

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

 

Yuri looked down in shame that Taeyeon could anticipate her every move. Taeyeon went over and patted her back, “Yuri, it’s just that I’ve known you for so long, I can tell what you are going to do. Don’t feel bad. You are still a great detective.” Yuri started to feel better after Taeyeon’s complement.

 

“We should get back to the case guys” Tiffany said. The others agreed and looked at the murderer on the floor. Jessica pulled up a chair and placed the bellhop boy there. He was surrounded by the four detectives.

 

“Okay Son Chi-Min, give it up we know you killed the victim.” Taeyeon said as she crossed her arms. The bellhop looked up with disgust, “Prove it!”

 

“Ha! Really? Okay then”, Yuri stated, “You were hired by your manager to take care of the victim. You did what you were told and before going up, you cancelled the video cameras on that floor. I have to give you credit for that but you still didn’t cover up your tracks well. You went into her room using your master key card and walked into her bathroom and seeing her hairdryer there threw it in the tub. Thus electrocuting her. However, you thought you cleaned up any of your traces but you’re wrong. Yoona, Sunny!”

 

All of a sudden Yoona and Sunny come out of nowhere and had brought the portable equipment with them. Taeyeon was shocked “When did you guys get here?”

 

“About a couple of minutes ago when Jessica called us. Now, Chi-Min, lift your hands up” Sunny said. Chi-min did so reluctantly. Yoona took off one of his gloves and placed it under her special microscope and looked into it.

 

“Yep, it’s a match. Sunny look” Yoona said as she motioned Sunny to look. Sunny looked and after a few seconds nodded in agreement.

“Okay what do my gloves have to prove anything? They are clean and perfect. There is no trace on them that I did anything!” The bellhop boy was getting annoyed.

 

“That’s where you’re wrong; you use this special starch to keep your gloves clean and non-wrinkled. When you held the hairdryer, the starch on your glove left a residue on the hairdryer due to the heat. Thus leaving some of the starch on the murder weapon and us being able to find it. You are the only one in this hotel that uses a special brand of starch. We found the exact same spray can in your locker.” Yoona concluded.

 

“All we don’t know is the motive to killing the woman. You weren’t being paid or getting anything in return, so why?” Tiffany asked. The bellhop looked up with tears in his eyes.

 

“It’s not that I was getting anything, it’s what I was keeping. My manager would have fired me if I didn’t. I love this place too much. I don’t want to be taken away. This hotel is my life, my home, my baby. I had to stay with it even if that meant killing someone. I want to be with this hotel. I am in love with this hotel.” He admitted.

 

Everyone around him was kind of freaked out by his confession. Soon two cops came.

 

“Well, it’s about time!” Jessica exclaimed, “Take him away! He is creeping me out!”

 

“And also assign him to meet with a psychologist. I think he needs some treatment and a reality check” Taeyeon added. The cops just nodded as they took the crazy bellhop boy away.

 

“Sigh!” All the CSI Team members said.

 

“Who wants to go to Soshi bar to eat?” Yoona asked. Everyone raised their hands and started making their way towards the cars.

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

*GASP* Bet half of you weren't expecting the bellhop boy to be the murderer huh? So basically there were three people involved this time. How did you guys like this story? Next chapter will be more between the team itself rather than the murder because 1.) I feel like it's time and 2.)  i dont have a plot for the next murder yet XD

Sorry for the long update, school is getting close to christmas break and teachers are piling on projects and tests and what not. ITS CRAZY! anyways, I hope you guys liked the ending of this and wait for the next one ;)

BTW Look out for my next new story here on AFF! I'm sure you guys will love it and I'm really looking forward to it! I have planned it my head for a while and am now just starting to put it into the computer. Heads up it revolves around TaeNy again!(:

I will update it soon!(:

Thanks for your comments, subscriptions, and support! It really encourages me to write more often!

-Love Rainy <3