Fallen to Death ( Part 1)

CSI Korea

 

 

The Next Day

Location- ????

Time- 7:00 A. M.

 

“Please… Don’t hurt me”, a woman cried. She and someone else were standing on the balcony of a two story building having a heated conversation. The woman had tears constantly running down her cheeks. She had her hands together begging the other person not to hurt her. The other person spoke, “I have no other choice. I’m sorry”.

 

“No, please, I beg you. Don’t do this”, the woman pleaded. The person and the woman had one more look at each other. The person then tackled the woman causing her to fall over the rail. She fell, crying to her death.

 

 

Location- Yuri’s and Taeyeon’s Apartment

Time- 7:00 A.M.

 

 

“Tae…”

 

“……”

 

“Taeyeon-ah”

 

“…………”

 

“TAE!”

 

“WAHH!” the girl woke up and fell off the bed onto the floor.

 

“Ouch.”

 

Taeyeon got off the floor and glared at Yuri. The latter was just sitting on the bed laughing. Taeyeon got up and leaped on top of Yuri. She pinned Yuri’s arms down and looked down at her.  Yuri tried to push the girl off but Taeyeon was strong even though she didn’t look like it. Taeyeon used one of her hand and slapped Yuri’s head before getting off of her.

 

“What was that for?” Yuri pouted as she held the area where Taeyeon hit her.

 

“Why did you wake me up like that?” Taeyeon shouted as she made her way to the bathroom.

 

“To get you up. We have to be at work in an hour.” Yuri pouted. Taeyeon just slammed the bathroom door behind her. Yuri chuckled and headed towards the kitchen to prepare food for breakfast. Yuri woke up early and already took her shower.  

 

After about thirty minutes, Yuri finished preparing the breakfast and placed it on the table. Just as she did so Taeyeon finished getting ready and sat at the table. Yuri took her seat across from Taeyeon and started eating. It was quiet while they ate because Taeyeon was still half asleep.

 

After about ten minutes they finished their breakfast. Taeyeon finally spoke up, “So I saw you with Jessica last night? What was that about?” Yuri just smiled at how last night ended.

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

Yuri was driving the drunk and half conscious Jessica towards her house. The only problem is she didn’t know where Jessica lived. Yuri pulled over to an empty parking lot and parked it.  She turned towards Jessica and tapped her shoulder.

 

“Jessica. Where do you live?”

 

“Not now Krystal” she mumbled as she shooed Yuri’s hand away from her.  She must be sleeping. ‘Who is Krystal anyways? I need to wake her up somehow but I’m afraid she’ll go all HellSica on me if I do. EEEK what do I do?’ Yuri started to panic.

 

*RING RING RING*

 

Yuri heard a ringing but it wasn’t coming over from her phone. It was Jessica’s. Her phone was in her right pocket. Great it had to be on the opposite side of me. I hope she doesn’t wake up. Yuri quietly reached across Jessica for her phone. The phone was touching her fingertips.

 

“Just a little farther…..Got it!” Yuri cheered. All of a sudden Jessica grabbed Yuri’s arm and brought it to her cheek as she snuggled it like a blanket. ‘Crap what do I do? Her face is really soft…FOCUS YURI!’

 

Yuri reached with her other arm to grab the phone out of her other hand. She looked at the caller I.D. and then answered it while Jessica still snuggling on her other arm.

 

Jessica: Hello?

 

Krystal: Who is this?

 

Jessica: This is Yuri, I’m on Jessica’s phone.

 

Krystal: Who is Yuri? Why do you have Jessica’s phone? And why are you whispering?

 

Jessica: Shhh! Jessica is asleep. I’m Yuri. I work with her. Where are you so I can drop her off?

 

Krystal: Okay, where are you?

 

Jessica: I’m in a parking lot by the park.

 

Krystal: Oh ok I know where you are. Continue down the street until you get to the big white house at the end of the street.

 

Jessica: Ok be there in a few.

 

*END CALL*

 

Yuri quietly pulled out her arm of Jessica’s grasp. Luckily Jessica grabbed the seatbelt to snuggle instead of Yuri’s arm. Yuri sighed in relief and placed Jessica’s phone on her lap. She put the car in drive and head down the street. Once she got there she looked up at the huge house… Wait that not a house. That’s a mansion! ‘Wow, she is rich.’ Yuri thought as she pulled into the driveway of the mansion. The mansion was a two story house but it was very wide. The front doors were enormous. It had a circle drive way in the middle was a tall fountain. Yuri parked by the front door. A tall, pretty brunette came out from the house. Yuri got out of the car to greet the girl.

 

“Hi, you must be Yuri?” she smiled. Yuri nodded and then looked at the sleeping blonde in the car.

 

“Hmm. Could you carry her to her room?” the younger girl ask. Yuri smiled and nodded. She went over to Jessica and picked her up bridal style.

 

“Follow me”, the younger girl said. Yuri followed her in the house. Inside the house it was very modern and clean. Yuri followed the girl up the stairs and all the way down the hall. The younger girl stopped in front of a door and turned around.

 

“This is her room. Just place her on the bed while I’ll go get you something to drink downstairs. Yuri nodded and walked in while the girl left. Yuri looked around. The room was huge in the middle was a large queen size bed. Yuri gently laid Jessica on the bed and pulled the covers over the latter. Yuri sat on the side of the bed admiring Jessica’s facial features. Yuri unconsciously brought her hand up and gently touched Jessica’s cheeks. The latter slowly woke up front the touch and looked at the blurry figure in front of her. Yuri was surprised that the girl woke up. She panicked and didn’t know what to do.

 

“Krystal?” the half conscious girl said before drifting off back to sleep. Yuri sighed and got up. She turned to walk out the door when she saw a figure standing there watching everything. She froze for a minute.

 

“What was that about?” the girl asked as she handed Yuri a glass of water. Yuri took the water and walked out the door, closing it behind them.

 

“Nothing. You’re Krystal right?” Yuri asked. The girl nodded.

 

“Well thank you for bringing my sister home. Usually it’s Tiffany Unnie but I was surprised to see you”, the younger girl said.

 

Yuri nodded, “No problem. It was nice meeting you but I should go. It’s getting late.” Krystal nodded and walked her guest out to her car. Yuri was started the engine and drove off. Krystal was standing in the drive with her arms crossed and one hand to her chin.

 

“Nothing, huh?” she said to herself.

 

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

 

“Wow, so why did you touch her face?” Taeyeon ask, clearly intrigued by the story. Yuri thought for a minute.

 

“I don’t know. It just happened”. Taeyeon grinned at Yuri and gave her a creepy smile.

 

 “What?”

 

“You like her don’t you?” Taeyeon pointed at her friend. Yuri put her hands up in defense and shook her head.

 

“What? No. I just…” Yuri trailed off because her eye was fixed on something else.

 

“OH CRAP! WE HAVE TO GO TAEYEON! IT’S 7:50!!!” Yuri yelled as she started to rush out the door.

 

“Hey! Wait for me! And don’t think I will forget about this conversation! I still want an answer!” Taeyeon yelled behind her friend. Yuri got into the driver seat and Taeyeon ran up to the passenger’s seat. Yuri slammed the pedal down and the car sped out of the parking lot and towards the Soshi Headquarters.

 

 

Location-Soshi HQ

Time: 7:59 A.M.

 

 

Yuri and Taeyeon were running in the building past all the workers. They reached the second floor and raced towards the chief’s office. They were attracting a lot of people and cutting some of them off. They would yell “Hey watch where you’re going!” or “Stop running!” or “Crazy Nutjobs!” But they ignored the comments. Yuri was a little ahead of Taeyeon. The latter put everything she had and ran towards the chief office. She could see his office straight ahead.

 

“TAEYEON-AH WATCH OUT!”

 

 

*BANG*

 

 

“Ouch… Déjà vu” Taeyeon squinted as she touched the pain on her head. She looked up and saw the scariest thing ever. HellSica.

 

“WHAT DID I TELL YOU BEFORE?!? DID YOU NOT LEARN ANYTHING FROM YESTERDAY NOOB?!?”

 

 HellSica mode: ON

 

Yuri sighed at the collision damage again. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon watched the entire scene and started bursting out laughing. Tiffany came behind Sica and tried to calm her down.

 

“Shhh. Sica, people are staring. She didn’t mean it.” Tiffany said in a soft voice. She looked at Taeyeon and Yuri. “Sorry about Sica. She has a bad hangover right now. Sica let’s go get some medicine.” Tiffany led the now calmer HellSica out. Yuri, Sooyoung, and Hyoyeon rushed over to help Taeyeon up.

 

“Thanks guys, Yuri c’mon we have to go to the chief.” Taeyeon said as she headed towards the chief’s. Yuri followed Taeyeon and arrived at his office. He was on the phone and gave them a signal to sit down in the chairs in front of his desk. They did so and Yuri looked at her watch. She sighed in relief because they were only five minutes late. If it was Sergeant, he would’ve made them do a hundred pushups for being late. Yuri was remembering the motto he always said, “If you’re not five minutes early, you’re late.”

 

Siwon ended his call and looked at the two girls in front of him. “Well right now there aren’t any cases that need to be done so why don’t you guys go visit Seohyun or Sunny down at the labs to see if they need any help? I’ll let you know if there is anything comes up.”

 

The girls nodded and made their way out the door as the chief had another incoming call.

 

 

Location: Autopsy Room

Time: 8:30 A.M.

 

 

Yuri and Taeyeon walked into the autopsy room and saw Seohyun cutting a corpse open with Nicole standing behind her.

 

“OH GAWD! SEO WHY?!?” Taeyeon yelled as she raised she hands to shield her eyes from the horrific picture. Yuri just made a disgusted face but then put back on her poker face.

 

“What? Nicole was interested so I decided to show her.” Seohyun replied. Yoona was hiding in the far back corner shielding her pure eyes from the dead man. She saw Yuri and Taeyeon walk in and quickly ran over to hide behind them. Yuri grabbed her in a motherly way and petted her hair. “Shh. It’s okay choding. Let’s head into Seohyun’s office and play a card game or something.” Yoona pouted and nodded her head like a ten year old.

 

“I thought Nicole was Sunny’s assistant.” Taeyeon said while covering her eyes.

 

“She is but she was just curious and since I’ve got time to kill why not open up a body?” Seohyun replied innocently.

 

“Yes! Why don’t we all just open up bodies in our spare time”, Taeyeon threw up her hands and said sarcastically. Seohyun and Nicole just glared at her until Sooyoung, Sunny, and Hyoyeon came walking in.

 

“OH GAWD MAKNAE! WHY NOW?” Sooyoung yelled as she quickly turned around and tried to get the picture out of her head. Sunny went over and patted Sooyoung checking if she was okay. The only one not bothered was Hyoyeon. She skipped over to Nicole and wrapped her arms around the latter and placed a kiss on her cheek.

 

“Learning anything new baby?” Hyoyeon said sweetly. Nicole nodded with a smile.

 

“Please guys, no PDA in front of the dead man.” Seohyun asked. Taeyeon just stood there shock, well half shocked because she knew Nicole and Hyoyeon were close.

 

“You guys are dating?” Taeyeon asked half surprised. They both nodded and looked at each other. Hyoyeon started to remember when she first met Nicole.

 

“It all started one lovely morning…”

 

 

Location- ?????

Time- 9:00 A.M.

 

 

A man came up to the balcony and looked around. He was looking for someone. He was searching for his girlfriend. He looked around the house and couldn’t find her. He found his room was open with the balcony doors open as well. He looked out on the balcony at the view of other house. A smell caught his attention as he was looking out. He looked down to the source of that smell. There laid a woman. His girlfriend. “Oh my God! Miri!” the man ran down the stairs and outside to the side of the house. He grabbed the dead girl in his arms and placed his ear to her chest. No heartbeat. “No, no, no. please no.” He quickly grabbed his cell phone and dialed the police.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Here is the second update for today! Mianhae that it was a little late. We went out to celebrate and I just got home like twenty minutes.

And for you guys, a yulsic moment, but i promise there will be more.

OH BTW if you guys were confused about the previous chapter. Tae found out SeYun was the killer by the note she gave Tae at the very beginning. It had glitter on it as well and thats why. I read some of ya'll comments and saw you guys were confused. Sorry if it wasnt clear.

 

Anyway thank you all for your Happy Birthday wishes! You guys are too kind. It kind of makes me wonder bc i read the comments and ya'll say that i'm young so that makes me kind of wonder how old you guys are? i know one of you is 18 but thats not really old(:

I'm glad you guys are liking this kind of story. It definitely is a challenge to tie all the evidence together but you guys encourage me to continue. Anyways I've finished this murder already haha. Now i got to think of another. Its really tough to come up with a story without it being too detail to where even i start to get confused.

You will see more couple moments in this one. Dont worry. I'm just trying to figure out how to bring them together.

 

And thank you all for your comments and support. AHH 80+ suscribers now(:

I will keep posting for you guys, until then...

 

Comment, suscribe, like it, hate it 

(Try to avoid the last)(:

 

Love

Rainy(: