Haters will Hate (Part 3)

CSI Korea

 

 

Once they got to the restaurant, the waitress came up to the two girls. She looked at Taeyeon and started to feel hot. Taeyeon’s chest was still partially exposed and her hair messy in a y way.

 

“Uh-uh… What can I get you two?” the waitress asked still staring at Taeyeon in lust. Tiffany noticed this and rolled her eyes. Taeyeon was oblivious and smiled at the girl.

 

“Two of your house noodles please” Taeyeon asked as she handed the waitress the menus. The waitress bowed and walked away nervously. Tiffany crossed her hands and was waiting for her explanation still. Taeyeon knew now was the time. She used one of her hand and started digging in her bra. Tiffany started to feel nervous at what Taeyeon was doing. Taeyeon started pulling out wires and a recording out of her bra. She placed it on the table and had a big smile on her face.

 

“I figured that the guy wouldn’t spill if we asked him by force. So I decided to do it another way” Taeyeon said while buttoning up her buttons. Tiffany was still shocked.

 

“What did you say to him?” Tiffany asked.

 

“I told him that if he told me what he knew I would go on a date with him.” Taeyeon replied.

 

Tiffany started to feel a little hurt, “Are you?”

 

“HA! Of course not. I wouldn’t ever want to go on a date with that idiot. Haha you should’ve seen him. I left him with a . Ahah! I just lied to get what I want. I did it all the time at training camp. I call it the Taeyeon- Seductive Method” Taeyeon laughed. Tiffany had a sense of relief rush over her.

 

“Oh, wait…The Taeyeon-Seductive Method?” Tiffany crossed her arms and raised a brow wanting to hear more.

 

Taeyeon nodded proudly, “Yep, works like a charm. The thing is you have to seduce your victim to get what you want. It never fails! Though half the guys I do it on, I would never date in my life. I just do that to get their attention”.

 

“So…So, what kind of guy would you go on a date with?” Tiffany asked trying not to sound nervous.

 

Taeyeon placed her finger to her chin in deep thought.

 

“Hmmmm, I don’t know. I guess it would be a guy who is nice and caring. Someone like you I guess” Taeyeon said. Tiffany started to blush secretly at what she heard. Suddenly the same waitress came up again and brought them their food. They both thanked her and began eating. As they were eating Taeyeon noticed some food on Tiffany’s face. Taeyeon laughed at what she saw. Tiffany looked up from her noodles and stared at Taeyeon with a confused look.

 

“What?”

 

“hahah nothing, it’s just that you have a mushroom on your face” Taeyeon said. She took a napkin and began to wipe the mushroom off Tiffany’s faces. She gently wiped the extra broth from Tiffany’s lips. Tiffany was starting to feel hot.

 

“You should be more careful eating, mushroom” Taeyeon laughed.

 

“Yah!” Tiffany blushed.

 

The two girls finished eating their food and paid the bill. They got back into the car and decided where to go next.

 

“Hmm, I guess we should go back to HQ and give the recording. Then I guess we can go check out the pop star and find out any info about him” Taeyeon offered. Tiffany agreed.

 

 

Meanwhile:

Location: Mr. Han’s House

Time: 12:00 PM

 

 

Yuri and Jessica pulled into the drive way of the house. It was a small house which had grass growing like a foot high. One could tell that the owner did not take care of his lawn well. Yuri and Jessica got out of the car and walked up to the door and knocked. A man who looked to be like he was in his late 50’s answered it. He was wearing a bathrobe and looked like he needs to take a bath badly.

 

“May I help you?” he asked. Jessica and Yuri showed their badges to him.

 

“Detectives? What do you want?” He asked cautiously.

 

“We are here about the murder of Mrs. Han. Your ex-wife. Can we come in?” Jessica asked. He nodded and allowed them in. The man grabbed a couple of cups and poured some tea in them. He hand each of the girls a cup.

 

“What do you have about my ex- wife? Ha! Is she dead?” He joked. Jessica raised a brow.

 

“Actually she is.” Yuri said.

 

The man got silent. “Look I didn’t mean it to be true. I was just joking.”

 

“Why would you say something like that?” Yuri asked.

 

“Because I hate that woman, she took everything away from me. She stole all my life savings from me. I was left with nothing. That is why I live in this crap hole of a house.” Yuri looked around and saw the house very messy and old.

 

“Why would she do that?” Jessica asked.

 

“Because when we were getting the divorce done, she found out the reason for the divorce. I had another woman and fell in love with her. She got really mad and stole my money right under me. Now I’m broke and loveless. The woman I was going to marry didn’t go through with it. She got scared away by my ex-wife. I thought she loved me but I wouldn’t blame her for leaving me. Look at me. I’m pathetic” He said sadly. Jessica was feeling sorry for Mr. Han.

 

“Who was the woman you were going to marry?” Yuri asked.

 

“Her name was… Kim Yoo-hee” He started to sob when he said her name. Both Yuri and Jessica were in shock. They couldn’t believe the assistant of the victim was going to marry the ex-husband!

 

“KIM YOO-HEE?!?” Jessica exclaimed. The poor man just nodded as he tried to keep his tears from falling and protect what pride he had left in himself.

 

“We’re very sorry sir. If you find any information that might be useful to us please let us know” Yuri asked.

 

They both nodded and said good bye to the poor man. When they got in the car both were speechless.

 

“Wow I guess it’s a small world. Who knew that she would end up marrying the ex-husband?” Jessica said. Yuri nodded in agreement.

 

 

*RING RING*

 

 

Yuri looked at the caller ID. It was a three way call between Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, and her. She answered it and put it on speaker for Jessica to hear.

 

Yuri: Hey what’s up guys?

Hyoyeon: Hey it’s Hyo.

Taeyeon: Tae is here too.

Yuri: Oh okay so what news have you guys got?

Taeyeon: Tiffany and I went to talk to the manager and we got info out of him.

Yuri: Really? I heard he was hard to talk to. How did you get him to talk?

Taeyeon: Uh…I…have my ways *chuckle*

Yuri: The Taeyeon-Seductive Method?

Hyoyeon:   …..

Taeyeon: Yep! Hehe.

Yuri: Haha that never fails. But the Yuri-Seductive Method is way more effective *smirk*

Jessica saw Yuri smirk and raised a brow. Yuri looked over and just shrugged with a smile on her face.

Taeyeon: >.> Whatever…

Yuri: People can’t resist my curves *says proudly*

Hyoyeon: WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT?!?

Yuri: Oh! I forgot there was a third line. So what’s the info?

Taeyeon: Well apparently Manager Lee knows that his superstar client, Ryan Cho, was dating someone. It was Ms. Han’s daughter.

Yuri: So we should go talk to her? But we found out something about Mr. Han.

Hyoyen and Taeyeon: What?

Yuri: Apparently Ms. Han stole all of his money because of the divorce. He said he fell in love with someone else and Ms. Han found out about it and went in rage mode. She left him with nothing. Guess who the secret lover was?

Hyoyeon and Taeyeon: Who?

Yuri: Kim Yoo-Hee

Hyoyeon and Taeyeon: THE ASSISTANT?!?

Yuri: Yep! I know! Jessica and I couldn’t believe it either.

Hyoyeon: Hold on let me get a back ground check on the assistant. Nicole, honey, can you pull me up the information on Kim Yoo-Hee? *Okay!* Nicole said from the background.

Taeyeon: Why is Nicole with you? Shouldn’t she be helping Sunny?

Hyoyeon: uh… no reason…

Yuri: HA! Yeah, “No reason”

Taeyeon: What about you Yuri? How’s your “thing” going Jessica?

Yuri immediately blushed and looked over at Jessica hoping she wouldn’t start getting curious. Jessica was listening and wanted to know now. Yuri gulped trying to change the subject.

Yuri: TAEYEON! You’re on speaker!

Taeyeon: Oops. My bad. Hehe.

Hyoyeon: Okay I got the info! You guys aren’t going to believe this! Right after the divorce, Mr. Han was going to give all of Ms. Han’s profit of the divorce to his new wife. That must be why Ms. Han didn’t want the assistant to marry him. She would lose all her wealth.

Yuri: A good reason for murder to me.

Taeyeon: Agreed.

Yuri: So Jessica and I will go talk to the assistant.

Taeyeon: And Tiffany and I will go check out the pop star and girlfriend of his. Thanks Hyo.

Hyoyeon: No problem.

 

*END CALL*

 

Yuri closed her phone and put it back in her pocket. She looked up and saw Jessica with her arms crossed and eye-brow raised waiting for an explanation. Yuri gulped trying to get an idea out of her head.

 

“So, to meet the assistant?” Yuri offered trying to change the subject.

 

“What ‘thing’ was Taeyeon talking about?” Jessica asked.

 

“Um…she…was…..talking about the debt I owed you….yeah!” Yuri said hoping Jessica will buy it.

 

“Oh, well I still haven’t thought of one to choose from my many” Jessica evilly grinned.

 

“Oh okay, well take your time” Yuri gulped.

 

‘Phew, good save Yuri. Way to come up with something so she doesn’t know the real reason why I switched partners with Taeyeon. But that little dork is going to pay for what she did! I will get her back. Keke >:)’- Yuri had an evil smirk on her face.

 

“What are you smirking about?” Jessica asked.

 

“Nothing, let’s go visit the assistant” 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

Haha, did Tae intentionally say that because she knew on the speaker? XD

Haha sneaky Tae :P

And I wonder if the The Taeyeon- Seductive Method is good,

I wonder just how good the Yuri-Seductive Method is? haha <--- me being a byun, Tae is rubbing off on me :S

 

 

Well you have met most of the characters, I believe there are only a few new ones that will show up.

How is this murder so far? I feel like it is kinda similar to my others :/

I'm trying to add new twists and maybe make a continuation storyline.

Anyways I got this really good idea for a new story in my head! I have to go right it down before it goes away!

Thanks for you comments and subscriptions! 

 

~Rainy2424