Fallen to Death (Final)

CSI Korea

 

 

Location- In car following Jang Nara

Time- 5:30 P.M.

 

Yuri and Jessica were in the car waiting for the suspect to get out of a clothing shop. Yuri started banging her head against the steering wheel.

 

“We’ve have been following her for three and a half hours. I’m pooped.” Yuri said while still banging her head. Jessica just slouched in her seat and crossed her arms.

 

“I can’t believe the girl was in a hurry to go shopping. Who does that when you just found out your best friend died?!?” Jessica threw her arms up. Yuri just shrugged.

 

“I still can’t believe I let you talk me into following her. Face it this is a dead end.” Yuri confessed. Jessica glared at her.

 

“My fault?! I wasn’t the one who switch partners for the day!” Jessica stared at Yuri.

 

“Yeah, why did Tiffany do that anyways?” Yuri asked. Jessica just shrugged. Yuri looked at Jessica and noticed something in the corner of her eye. Jessica noticed Yuri staring at her.

 

“What are you staring at me for?!?” she yelled. Yuri put her finger on Jessica’s lips to shut her up. She leaned closer to Jessica. The latter started to get nervous at the closeness but Yuri kept staring at her. Yuri used her free hand and slowly moved her hand to Jessica’s eye. Jessica closed her eyes wondering what Yuri was doing. Yuri still focused, used her finger and brushed the sleep off of Jessica’s eyes. She blew gently on Jessica’s eyes to make sure there wasn’t any sleep left over. She pulled away and leaned back into her seat. Jessica opened her eyes and her face was red and she felt hot.

 

“You had sleep in your eyes. I got them out. You look better without it” Yuri said with a smile. Jessica’s hands started to sweat and nervous. She tried to speak but she was too nervous.

 

‘Why am I feeling like this? Am I sick? What is this weird feeling…I’ve never felt it before….’

 

“T-Thank you…” Jessica said softly but Yuri heard. She smiled at Jessica and looked at her.

 

“No problem” They stared at each other for a minute until that stare was broken. Yuri looked out the window and saw the suspect leaving the shop and getting into her car.

 

“Sigh….I guess we have to follow her” Yuri said as she put the car in drive and started to follow the suspect. Jessica was still blushing. ‘She kind of looked pretty up close. I never really got a good look at her until now. She is really beautiful…OMO Jessica! What are you thinking?!? You hate this girl! Yes! You do!’ Jessica started to slap herself at what she was thinking. Yuri saw this and grabbed her wrist.

 

“Why are you hitting yourself?” she asked. Jessica looked down at Yuri’s hand holding her wrist. ‘Her hand is so soft and warm....’

 

“Jessica-shi?” Yuri asked again. Jessica looked up at Yuri and said, “Nothing just trying to wake myself up. Still sleepy” Yuri smiled and focused back on the road. She didn’t notice she was still holding onto Jessica’s wrist.

 

They drove for a little bit until the suspect stopped at a restaurant. They both looked at the restaurant called ‘Mystified’. It was fancy. A lot of rich people were walking in with nice dresses or suits. The suspect parked and got out of her car and walked into the restaurant. The two detectives watched as she walked in. Luckily for the detectives they were wearing nice suits. They parked as well and walked into the restaurant making sure they kept their distance from the suspect. Jessica and Yuri sat a couple of tables away from Nara. They didn’t take her eyes off of her.

 

 She was sitting alone at a table waiting for someone. A waiter came up to the two girls.

 

“What would the lovely couple like to drink today?” he said. Both girls looked up at him shocked. Yuri put up her hands and shook her head.

 

“Oh we aren’t a couple we are just here for business” she defended. Jessica secretly frowned but looked up at the waiter and nodded with a smile.

 

“Oh I’m sorry. You guys just looked like a couple. My bad” he apologized. The two detectives shook it off and just ordered water. They were busy talking to the waiter when a man walked passed them towards Nara.

 

Nara looked up and smiled. Yuri and Jessica saw the man they were with and their jaws opened wide. They couldn’t believe who they saw in front of them.

 

“Ji-Hoo?!?” Jessica exclaimed.  Yuri couldn’t believe it.

 

“He moves fast” Jessica nodded. They saw Ji-Hoo greet Nara and sit across from her. He placed his hand on hers and they saw the two giggle and smile.

 

“Okay that is definitely not a friendly date! That’s a date date!” Yuri pointed.

 

 

*RING RING RING*

 

 

Yuri looked at her phone and saw the caller I.D. she put it on speaker loud enough for only Jessica and her to hear.

 

Yuri: What’s up Tae?

 

Taeyeon: Hey where have you guys been all day?

 

Yuri: We were following that Nara chick all day. She spent like three hours shopping.

 

Taeyeon: Oh, where are you guys now?

 

Yuri: We are at a restaurant called ‘Mystified’ she is on a date and you’ll never guess who she is with.

 

Taeyeon: Who?

 

Yuri: Ji-Hoo!

 

Taeyeon: NO WAY! (Tiffany in background)- Tae! Tell them what we found!

 

Yuri: What did you guys find?

 

Taeyeon: Yuri bring Ji-Hoo into questioning right now!

 

Yuri: What?! Why?!

 

Taeyeon: He is the killer…

 

Yuri:…………………

 

Taeyeon: Yuri?

 

Yuri: Y-Yeah, okay be there soon.

 

*END CALL*

 

 

 Yuri put her phone away and looked at Jessica. She had her hands cover . “Let’s get him” Jessica nodded and followed Yuri up. Yuri and Jessica walked over to where the suspects were. Nara looked up to be surprised to see the two detectives. Ji-Hoo turned around and looked up to them.

 

“Can I help you?” he said with an annoyed voice. Jessica crossed her arms in annoyance.

 

“You know what you did Ji-Hoo. You’re coming with us to HQ” Yuri said.

 

“Ji-Hoo baby, what are they talking about?” Nara said worriedly. Ji-Hoo had an angry look on his face. Yuri was about to cuff him when he grabbed the knife on the table and went around Nara and held the knife up to her neck. Yuri and Jessica immediately took their guns out and pointed them to Ji-Hoo. Everyone in the restaurant stopped what they were doing and looked at them. The waiters dropped the plates they were carrying causing glass to shatter everywhere on the floor. All eyes were on them.

 

“What do you mean huh?!” Ji-hoo barked holding the knife firmly against Nara’s neck.

 

“Please, Ji don’t do this…” The girl started to cry. Yuri and Jessica held their positions. They had to figure out a way to get out of this mess without another murder.

 

“Ji-Hoo, drop the knife. You must accept what you did wrong and face the consequences.” Yuri said. Jessica started to circle around to surround Jihoo while Yuri held her position. Ji-hoo kept an eye on Jessica as he firmly held the crying girl in his grasp.

 

“You know what my mother would’ve done if she found out I got her pregnant?” he started to speak, “She would’ve killed me. Who knows what she would’ve done. I had to. It would’ve solved the problem” he brought the knife a little close to the girl’s neck, blood started to slowly leak out from the knife. Yuri saw this and knew what she had to do.

 

Yuri placed the gun slowly down on the floor and held her hands up. Jessica did the same. Yuri walked a bit closer to Ji-hoo.

 

“Don’t make another move!”

 

Yuri stepped back a bit and seeing this Ji-hoo loosened his grip a bit. Jessica looked at Nara and the girl looked back at Jessica. Jessica nodded at Nara and immediately Nara pushed Ji-hoo away from her. She quickly ran to Jessica and the latter grabbed her and checked her neck.

 

Ji-hoo stumbled back a bit from the push and Yuri immediately took action. Yuri tackled him down to the ground. Both he and Yuri started to bleed a bit because of the glass scatter on the floor but Yuri ignored it. She got up and sat on his back and cuffed his hands back.

 

Jessica saw that there was a small cut on her neck but no fatal damage. The girl was scared and immediately cried in Jessica’s arms. Yuri looked up at Jessica and smiled. The latter sighed and smiled back at Yuri while comforting the scared girl. Soon police officers came to take Ji-hoo back to HQ.

 

Location- Interrogation Room

Time-6:30 P.M.

 

The doctors came and took out the shards out of Ji-hoo from the fall. After they finished he had bandages wrapped around his left arm and leg. Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sooyoung, Yoona, Jessica and Yuri were on the other side of the mirror window. Taeyeon and Yuri nodded before walking into the room. Ji-Hoo looked up at them and glared at them hatefully.

 

“You are sick you know that?” Yuri immediately said as she sat down. He looked at her as he gritted his teeth.

 

“You act all hurt and innocent when we first met you but in truth you’re nothing but an !” Yuri raised her voice. Taeyeon held her arm trying to calm her.

 

“We know it was you. You pushed her off the balcony. You were getting ready to leave for football. She came in before you were about to leave” Taeyeon said as she placed the pictures from Donghae on the table. They were pictures of him walking by the balcony alone earlier this morning and leaving the house quickly.  She continued, “You weren’t at football practice till later. After practice you pretend to find and call the police, making you seem innocent. The jersey you were wearing had the same type of dirt the victim had. We found it when Detective Hwang remembered the butler was about to wash your jersey. The same dirt from the butler came from YOUR jersey. She came to you to tell you she was pregnant. You knew your mother would be pissed and you were scared so you reacted. You being a big football player tackled her causing her to fall off. You killed her. Then crying in front of us as if you cared for her, when you only cared about yourself, you’re sad.”

 

Ji-hoo put his head down. He looked back up with fire in his eyes, “I was scared. You don’t know my mother. I had to get rid of her somehow when I found out she was pregnant. I knew my mother would kill me or something. I didn’t know what to do. If the media found out-“

 

“The media have already found out and guess what’s going to be the headline news report tomorrow? So much for secrecy.” Taeyeon interrupted. Ji-hoo looked down in defeat.

 

“You should’ve thought about the consequences before you did so. You not only killed a mother but also her child and too add to that you left the victim’s parents in total mess. Do you know how they feel knowing that their only daughter is dead.” Yuri asked with a stern voice. “And of course to top it all off you almost killed another girl. For what? Nothing” Yuri answered her own question. By now Ji-hoo was sobbing.

 

“I hope jail gives you time to come to your senses at what you have done” Taeyeon said before she got up from her chair. Yuri was limping after her. Jessica noticed this and once Yuri walked into the room they were in Jessica immediately went to Yuri.

 

“Why didn’t you say anything about your wounds?” Jessica exclaimed.

 

“I wanted to put that guy away first. He deserved it.” Yuri said. Jessica grabbed Yuri’s arm and led her to Seohyun’s office.

 

“What about the butler? He seemed suspicious.” Tiffany added.

 

“Apparently after you guys left I asked him what he was hiding and he knew he couldn’t escape me so he told me. He was told to keep his mouth quiet from Ms. Ahn. She was afraid he would leak about her son’s drinking problems ” Sooyoung said.

 

Tiffany, Yoona, and Taeyeon made and ‘O’ with their mouths.

 

“Sigh, I need something to eat. C’mon Yoona. Let’s go to Soshi Bar for a bite.” Sooyoung said as she walked out with Yoona following behind her. Leaving Tiffany and Taeyeon alone. Tiffany looked at Taeyeon with a sad face.

 

“What?”

 

“Sigh, I feel bad. Poor girl wasn’t wealthy and she thought she found prince charming. However he turned into an and her friend went out with that . What a terrible position to be in. Speaking of family, I promised to inform the father about this. Can you come with me I don’t think I could go alone” Tiffany asked. Taeyeon smiled and nodded as the two made their way to the car.

 

Location- Seohyun’s Office

Time- 7:00 P.M.

 

Jessica walked into the office with Yuri’s arm around her neck for support. Seohyun was just packing up to go out for dinner when she saw the two walk in.

 

“OMO! Unnie what happened?!?” Seohyun said worriedly.

 

“It’s just a little cut. Nothing Big.” Yuri smiled.

 

“Phuh, nothing big, yeah right. Seohyun get me the alcohol and pads and band aids. I’ll take it from here” Jessica said.

 

“You sure? I mean I can clean her up.” Seohyun offered as she got the supplies.

 

“No it’s fine. Go out and eat” Jessica said. Seohyun nodded before walking out. Jessica grabbed the alcohol bottle and wetted the pads.

 

“This may sting a bit” Jessica warned before she placed the pad on Yuri’s cuts.

 

“Ow. Ouch. Owie” Yuri whined.

 

“Oh quit being a baby, Kwon” Jessica said while placing band aids over her cuts. Yuri was staring at Jessica while the latter was tending to her wounds. Jessica was aware of the staring and started to blush.

 

“What?” Jessica said coldly.

 

“Nothing, you’re just pretty” Yuri said unconsciously. She quickly placed her hands over realizing what she said.

 

“What did you just say?” Jessica surprised and immediately blushed red.

 

“I meant you pretty good at this medicine stuff. Where did you learn to do it?” Yuri tried to recover herself.

 

“Oh, um… Seohyun taught me” Jessica replied. She finished putting the bandages on Yuri and looked at her one more time.

 

“Well I should go. I think Krystal is waiting for me at home” Jessica said while cleaning up the mess.

 

“Your sister, yeah she seems nice”

 

“How do you know Krystal?” Jessica asked.

 

“You were drunk last night so I took you home and met her. You want me to give you a ride?” Yuri offered. Jessica smiled and nodded before leaving towards the car. While in the car it was silent until Jessica spoke up.

 

“Kwon?”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

Jessica hesitated for a minute until speaking, “You did good today” she said softly. Yuri still heard it and smiled big. She looked over at Jessica.

 

“So does this mean we’re friends?” Jessica thought for a minute.

 

“Let’s just say acquaintances for now”

 

“That’s better than being a nobody to THE Jessica Jung” Yuri complimented. Jessica was on her side of the car blushing crazy but Yuri was too focused on the road to notice.

 

Location- Soshi Bar

Time- 8:00 P.M.

 

 Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun were at a table eating and talking. Yoona looked over and saw that Sooyoung had more chips than her so Yoona took some but unfortunately for her Sooyoung noticed.

 

“YOONA! You took my chips! Give it back!” Sooyoung barked. Yoona shook her head.

 

“Soo, you got more than me plus you don’t need it, shikshin!”

 

“Why you...” Sooyoung grabbed Yoona’s collar in her grasp.

 

“Here Sooyoung, take mine” Seohyun offered. Sooyoung opened and pointed towards .

 

“Feed me” Sooyoung used her aegyo.

 

Seohyun laughed and placed a chip in . Yoona saw this and whined.

 

“Hyunnie, don’t feed her feed meee. Here she can have chips back. Feed me Seo” Yoona said as she quickly placed the chips she stole back and opened wide. Seohyun giggled and placed a chip in shikshin #2’s mouth. Yoona smiled and happily ate the chip while Sooyoung stole all of Yoona’s chips but the latter didn't notice nor seem to care.

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon walked in the bar. They just finished talking to the parents and of course they were upset but glad that they found the murderer. Tiffany saw the maknaes and shikshin and made her way with Taeyeon. They sat next to them and started talking.

 

“I’ll go get us a couple of drinks” Taeyeon said as she got up and walked towards the bar. SunMi was there cleaning a glass and smiled when she saw Taeyeon. Taeyeon smiled back.

 

“What can I get for you?” SunMi offered.

 

“Two cokes please” Taeyeon said. SunMi smiled and started preparing the drinks. She handed them to Taeyeon.

 

“Here you go”

 

“Thanks how much?”

 

“On the house” SunMi smiled.

 

“C’mon you can’t keep doing that. I feel like I’m stealing from you” Taeyeon said as she took a sip of her drink. Being the clumsy her she got a little on her shirt. SunMi noticed and quickly got a napkin and wiped the soda off her chest. Taeyeon started to blush.

 

“You know. I know what you could do for me” SunMi started. Taeyeon raised an eyebrow waiting for her to continue.

 

“Go out on a date with me” Taeyeon smiled at that offer.

 

“Haha deal but only because I owe you twice” Taeyeon extended her hand and SunMi shook it with a smile. Little did they know Tiffany heard everything. She had a frown on her face.

 

“Tiffany, what’s wrong?” Sooyoung asked she noticed Tiffany’s sudden attitude change.

 

“Nothing, I have to go” Tiffany quickly got up and bolted out the door.

 

Taeyeon looked as Tiffany was leaving. She went over to Sooyoung and the others.

 

“Where did Tiffany go?” She asked.

 

“Don’t know she just took off, she seemed upset” Yoon replied.

 

 

‘I better follow her and make sure she doesn’t get into any trouble’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Finally! Another update! How was it? I was trying to be clever with the ending but idk, some of my readers guessed who the killer was. I was mentally scolding myself haha. I guess I can let anything get by my readers. Haha. Sorry I havent been updating in a while. I"M DROWNING IN SCHOOL WORK!!!! No joke. Just because it was labor day weekend doesnt give the teachers the right to dump a sh*t load of homework on us students. Seriously. I should be studying right now but i got distracted. I enjoy reading ya'lls comments. They are so nice(: added some RF moments. I'm not sure how to write the nex part plus I stopped writing while in the middle of my next murder because school started by then and I didnt get a chance to finish so now I have to remember what I had. But dont worry I will remember or come up with something better when I get the time. Please be patient and thank you all for your comments and subscriptions! Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go shove more book into my brain TT_TT *Cry Cry*

Until then....

 

Your Author Who Loves You,

Rainy<3