Fallen to Death (Part 4)

CSI Korea

 

 

Location- Interrogation Room

Time- 11:30 A.M.

 

Inside the boyfriend was sitting at the table with his head hanging low collecting his thought at what he found this morning. His hands were crossed together lying on the table and his head hunched over. He had tear stains at on his cheeks from crying earlier in the car. The door opened up and two detectives walked in. He quickly wiped his tears and looked up at them. They were both gorgeous looking. He tried to get rid of the tear stain since he didn’t want to look weak in front of them. The two detectives took their seats and let him prepare himself before the questioned him. One of the detectives to out a tissue and handed it to him. He shook his head and smiled. The detective put the tissue away before speaking calmly.

 

“Ahn Ji-Hoo, where were you this morning?”

 

Behind the mirror window were two whiny detectives and one annoyed psychologist.

 

“Awe, I want to be in there with him”, Tiffany pouted. Jessica nodded.

 

“Me too, why do I have to be here with Sooyoung?” she whined. Sooyoung was getting annoyed at their whining and was about to burst.

 

‘Calm down Soo, they are just cranky. You are better than this. Psychologists are supposed to be calm and understanding. You are in a pretty meadow with burgers and fries everywhere. Relax…”

 

“SOO! Why can’t we be in there instead of Taeyeon and Yuri?” Jessica whined-screamed. By then Sooyoung just lost it.

 

“GRRR! BECAUSE YOU BABIES WON’T CONTROL YOURSELVES WITH HIM IN THE SAME ROOM! Now shut up I’m trying to listen to their conversation! Jeez. Bunch of crazies” Sooyoung mumbled the last part to herself.

 

Tiffany and Jessica pouted and crossed their arms as they watched the conversation.

 

Back to Taeyeon and Yuri.

 

“I was coming home from football practice. We start early before the heat comes in. We usually practice for a couple of hours. So when I came back because I knew my girlfriend and I were going to meet up. I told her to wait for me at my house. I came home around nine and looked for her but I couldn’t. I found my balcony open and I found her….lying there dead”, he started to sob.

 

“That’s hot”, Tiffany admired behind the mirror window. Sooyoung twitched.

 

“I told you to shut up! He is having an emotional moment” Tiffany just shrugged and Jessica shushed Sooyoung.

 

“What! Why are you shushing me?!?”

 

“SHHH!” Both girls said. ‘Grrrrr. They are so dead later…’ Sooyoung thought.

 

Yuri nodded at Ji-Hoo’s response.

 

 “When was the last time you saw your girlfriend?” she asked.

 

Ji-Hoo thought for a minute, “Last night, we were at my house hanging out. Her best friend was over as well. They are really close”.

 

“What is her friend’s name?”

 

“Jang Nara”

 

“Alright thank you. We are sorry for your loss” Taeyeon said before getting up. She was about to walk away when Ji-hoo grabbed her wrist. He was tearing up a bit.

 

“Please... Please find out who did this”

 

 Taeyeon nodded assuring him they will. Ji-hoo smiled back before being escorted out by the police. Taeyeon and Yuri walked back into the room where Jessica, Sooyoung, and Tiffany were.

 

“We’ll start by talking to the best friend. We also need to inform the family” Taeyeon said. Tiffany nodded and latched onto Taeyeon’s arm. Everyone was shocked at the reaction especially Taeyeon. Tiffany noticed everyone was looking at her with mouths open.

 

“What? Taeyeon and I will go comfort the family while Jessica and Yuri go talk to the best friend”

 

Jessica and Yuri looked at each other with a glare and then back at Tiffany, “YOU WANT ME TO WORK WITH HER?!?” They both pointed at each other. Tiffany nodded. Taeyeon was just speechless and Sooyoung noticed it.

 

“C’mon lets go get the address for the family and best friend from Hyoyeon” Tiffany said as she walked with Taeyeon out the door. The latter was still zoned out and acted like a walking zombie. Yuri and Jessica glared at each other and then followed their friends out. Sooyoung was still collecting her thoughts at the previous conversation. She was onto something. When suddenly…

 

 

*GROOWWWLLL*

 

 

She placed her hand on her stomach and laughed. “Haha my favorite time of the day! I wonder if Sunny is busy…”

 

 

Location- Tech Room

Time- 12:00 P.M.

 

The detectives walked in on Hyoyeon and Nicole sharing food with each other. They looked up and smiled at the girls who walked in. “What can I do for you?” Hyoyeon said as she got off the couch and headed to her many computer screens.

 

“We need the address for the victim’s family and Jessica and Yuri need the address of the victim’s best friend. Jang Nara.”

 

Hyoyeon nodded and started typing really fast on her keyboard. Web browsers started popping up crazy and she was clicking the mouse repeatedly. After about a minute of searching she handed the detectives the addresses.

 

“Thanks Hyo! C’mon Taeyeon lets go.” Tiffany and Taeyeon started to walk to their car. Yuri turned around towards Jessica waiting for her response. Jessica just rolled her eyes.

 

“What?”

 

“Don’t stare at me”

 

“Well, want to go see the friend now?”

 

“Duh.”

 

“Hey be nicer!”

 

Jessica just ignored her and grabbed Yuri by the ear and led to towards their car. “Ow. Ow. OW!”

 

Hyoyeon and Nicole just laughed and went back to eating.

 

 

Location- Victim’s House

Time- 12:30 P.M.

 

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany pulled up into the house. The house was a one story. It looked poor and definitely needed another coat of paint on the outside. The yard was small and the fence around the house was broken. Someone definitely needed to take care of the house better. Taeyeon and Tiffany walked to the door step and knocked on the door. An older man opened the door. He was wearing tattered clothing and his hair was gray and messy.

 

“May I help you?”

 

Tiffany looked at him and smiled. “Hi, are you Mr. Kyun?” The older man nodded. Taeyeon looked behind the man inside their house. It was small and crowded.

 

“I’m Detective Hwang and this is Detective Ju… err, Kim. We need to talk to you about your daughter. May we come in?” The man opened the door all the way and motioned the detectives to come in. He walked to his kitchen and got a glass of water for the both of them. Taeyeon and Tiffany walked in and sat on the small couch. They looked around the room. It was poor. A small cramped kitchen and a small old time TV that looked like it only got one channel. A woman came walking out a room and looked at the two detectives.

 

“Honey, do we have guests?” the man nodded at what was assumed to be his wife. The wife went over and sat herself across from the two girls.

 

“Hello, what can I do for you?” she smiled. Taeyeon thought she looked like a nice woman. She wished she didn’t have to tell her that her daughter was dead. The man came over and placed the water down on the table in front of the girls and sat next to his wife.

 

“Mr. and Mrs. Kyun… I’m afraid I have some bad news…” Taeyeon didn’t know how to tell them.

 

“What is it? Where is my little Mi-Ri?” the wife started to worry. Tiffany looked at her with sad eyes waiting for Taeyeon to continue.

 

“I’m….. I’m afraid she is dead…”

 

The wife started to cry. The husband tried to calm her by wrapping his arms around her and say soothing thing too her but he was crying as well. Tiffany got up and handed both of them tissues which they took.

 

“I’m sorry for you loss. We were wondering when you last saw your daughter?” Taeyeon asked sincerely.

 

The wife was too upset to answer so the husband answered. “We saw her yesterday. She came home from school but only stayed for about an hour before leaving. She said she was going to her boyfriends and said she was going to sleep over at her friend’s house afterwards”.

 

The wife stopped crying pulling herself together. She wiped her tears before talking. “She has been acting differently lately. She has been hanging around the rich kids and going to parties and coming home late. This isn’t like her. We didn’t mind her making new friend but we warned her to be careful not to get herself hurt”.

 

Tiffany nodded and then gave the wife another tissue. The wife took it and gave a weak smile but she was still very upset. Taeyeon nodded and got up.

 

“Thank you for your time and I’m sorry for your loss” Taeyeon bowed before walking out the door. Tiffany got up and followed behind when a hand grabbed hers. She looked to see the husband grabbing hers.

 

“Please. If you find out anything please let me know.” He said as tears were forming on the side of his face. Tiffany patted his hand and nodded before following Taeyeon out of the car. As Tiffany shut the door she could hear the wife crying louder and the husband comforting her. Taeyeon was waiting in the car as Tiffany got on the passenger seat.

 

“Sigh…. I feel so bad for the family. Their only daughter is dead”. Taeyeon agreed with Tiffany.

 

“How do you know that’s their only daughter?”

 

“I saw a family picture of them while you were asking questions”.

 

“Poor family. They seem like nice people…” Tiffany nodded before Taeyeon started to pull out of the drive way.

 

 

*BEEP*

 

 

Tiffany checked her phone seeing she received a text message.

To: Tiffany

Sent: 1:00 P.M.

Hey Tiff, Come to my lab. There is something you should see.

From: Sunny

 

 

“Tae, Lets go see Sunny she wants to see us”

 

“Tae?”

 

Tiffany blushed, “What you don’t like?”

 

“No. No. I like” Taeyeon said as she blushed.

 

“Can I call you Fany?” Tiffany looked at Taeyeon and gave her an eye smile.

 

“I like it” Both were blushing all the way back.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Sorry its been a couple days since I last updated.

School has started already and the teachers already piled the homework on the first day!

Anyways I'll try to work on updating more.

Thanks for all your comments and subsciptions. I'm at 100(:

Anyways I got to go work on stupid math now.

Until then...

 

Comment Subscribe Like it Hate It but try to avoid the last(;

 

Love 

Rainy