BEWARE: HELLSICA AND HELLFANY!

CSI Korea

 

 

 

A couple of days have passed since the last murder case. Fortunately no murders have occurred recently but it has caused the CSI team to be really bored. Plus that gives them more time to joke around and have fun. Though Tiffany and Taeyeon haven’t been talking much lately since that night at the bar while Yuri and Jessica are back to where they started. Jessica acting cold towards Yuri and the latter trying to wonder why. Maybe today there will be a murder?

 

 

Location- Yuri’s and Taeyeon’s apartment

Time- 7:00 A.M.

 

 

*GIRLS BRING THE BOYS OUT! I WANNA DANCE RIGHT NOW-*

 

*SMACK!*

 

“Sigh, I broke the alarm clock again. Yuri is going to kill me.” Taeyeon looked up and saw that a bunch of shatter pieces that used to be a clock. She sat up on her bed and rubbed her eyes. She looked around and saw the sun slowly creep into her room. She could smell maple syrup coming from the kitchen.

 

“Ahhh. Pancakes. Yum!” she jumped off her bed and into the bathroom. Yuri came in while she was in the bathroom.

 

“Hey Tae what do you want on your pancakes? Jam or-“ She looked at the broken clock on the nightstand. Her hands clenched up in a ball and the nerve on her forehead start to show.

 

“KIM TAEYEON!” She stormed right into the bathroom and slammed the door open. Taeyeon was half dressed. She the only thing she was wear were her bra and pants.

 

“AHHH YURI! KNOCK FIRST!!!” She tried to cover herself up with her hands. Yuri stomped into the bathroom and grabbed Taeyeon by the ear pulling her out of the bathroom.

 

“Ow.Ow.Ow.Ow.” Taeyeon grabbed Yuri’s hand trying to relieve the pain on her left ear. Yuri dragged her towards the side of the bed and pointed at the mess Taeyeon made.

 

“What did I tell you about being gentle with your clock?!? It’s not a fricken buzzer at a game show for Pete’s sake!” She shouted as she threw her hands up. Taeyeon rubbed her poor red ear and looked at the mess.

 

“Who’s Pete?” she teased. Yuri’s eyes were red and steam could be seen coming out of her ear.

 

“Why you…” She started to chase Taeyeon but Taeyeon quickly ran into the bathroom closing the door. Yuri banged on the door a couple of times before stopping.

 

“Fine no breakfast for you!” she said as she started to walk away. Upon hearing this Taeyeon quickly opened the door and grabbed Yuri’s wrist.

 

“No  please. Okay mianhae. I will not do it again. I learned my lesson promise!” Taeyeon held up her right hand. Yuri lifted one eyebrow up.

 

“Promise?” Taeyeon nodded really big and clasped her hands together.

 

“Promise, I won’t do it anymore”. Yuri sighed and nodded.

 

“Fine, but you’re buying your own clock from now on. This is the fourth time breaking your clock. I’m tired of buying you one” Yuri started to make her way back towards the kitchen. She stopped at the door way and turned her head and had a smirk on her face.

 

“By the way, nice blue lacey bra” Yuri laughed before going into the kitchen. Taeyeon quickly covered herself up and started to turn red. ‘Grr. That Kwon will pay!’ she thought before going into the bathroom to finish her daily ritual.

 

 

Location-Soshi HQ

Time- 8:00 A.M.

 

 

Yuri and Taeyeon walked into the lobby building when they noticed Hyoyeon, Yoona, and Sooyoung hiding behind the receptionist desk. Yuri and Taeyeon noticed them and walked their way towards them. They were giggling and laughing. They didn’t seem to notice Yuri and Taeyeon since they were crouching down and their back towards them. Yuri looked at the receptionist beside them and she just rolled her eyes. Yuri and Taeyeon smirked. Taeyeon leaned over into Sooyoung’s ear and said…

 

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING SHIKSHIN?!?!” She yelled in Sooyoung’s ear. Sooyoung in surprise fell down on her with her hands covering her ears. She looked up at the shorty that was laughing at her.

 

“YAH YOU DANSHIN! DON’T DO THAT!!!” she yelled. Yuri and Taeyeon just laughed out loud. Hyoyeon and Yoona got up and covered their mouths before pulling them down in a crouching position.

 

“Why are you guys hiding behind the receptionist’s desk?”Yuri asked. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon had a smirk on their face.

 

“We are going to scare Seohyun, Nicole, Sunny, Jessica, and Tiffany when they come into the building with these” Yoona said as she held out her hand. They looked like a bunch of normal roaches, mice, and one cucumber, but if one looked closely, one could see they had wheels on the bottom of them. Hyoyeon held out her other hand holding five remote controllers. Yuri and Taeyeon smirked. They wanted in on the plan too. Hyoyeon passed out the remotes. Yuri took the cucumber controller knowing Jessica was afraid of them. All five girls waited for their first victim(s).

 

They saw Sunny and Seohyun come in together. The pranksters smiled before they moved into action. Yuri waited though because she knew cucumbers weren’t scary to them only to Jessica. They moved their mice and roaches closer to Sunny and Seohyun. The latters were walking in and chatting away when something caught Sunny’s eyes.

 

“AHHHHHHHH ROACHES!!!!!! MICE!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEIKKKKKK!!!!” Sunny shrieked and held onto Seohyun. Seohyun looked down and her eyes widen at what she saw. She left Sunny there and made a bolt for the elevator.

 

“SEOHYUN!!! DON’T LEAVE ME!!!!” Sunny yelled trying to grab Seohyun back but she was too fast. She tried to take a step but she was surrounded by the rodents and roaches. She held her bag tightly and started to shriek in place.  

 

“SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!” She yelled as she tried to hit the rodents and roaches with her bag. ‘This is sooooo gross!’ She thought as she held her bag tightly. From far away she could hear laughter. She looked around and saw five heads behind the receptionist desk. The receptionist was eyeing Sunny signaling her that there were pranksters beside her. Sunny nodded and smiled at the receptionist. She put her hands on her hips and huffed before stomping her way over there. She walked over and saw the five girls laughing like crazy.

 

 

*WHAP!*

 

 

“Ouch! What the-“ Sooyoung yelled before she looked up and saw Sunny with her arms crossed and a pissed look on her face. Sooyoung grabbed the spot where she felt the pain and stood up.

 

“Why did you only hit me?!? Why not the rest of them” Sooyoung pointed at the rest of the girls and they glared back.

 

“What if I go down I’m taking you guys with me!” Sooyoung defended.

 

 

*WHAP!*

 

 

“Ouch! Stop hitting me!” Sooyoung yelled as she held the same spot of pain.

 

“You hooligan! I know you were the leader of this prank!  You almost gave me a heart attack and scared our poor maknae! Now she is going to have nightmares for a week!” Sunny barked. Sooyoung was about to say something when Yoona grabbed and pulled her down. Yuri grabbed Sunny and pulled her down as well.

 

“What are you doing KWON?!?” she yelled but this time Taeyeon covered .

 

“Shhh, we are scaring people. Here comes our next victim” Hyoyeon said before looking up to see who it is.

 

Nicole.

 

‘This might be interesting to see’ Sunny thought before she giggled. She nodded and watched what happen. The girls went into action.

 

Nicole was texting on the phone when she walked into the building. She saw from the side, little roaches and rodents. She stopped and looked down. Behind the desk the girls were waiting for her reaction, they tried to hold in their giggles and laughters. Nicole stopped texting and looked down at the moving things she saw. She stared for a minute at the toys, shrugged her shoulders and ignored it. She continued on her texting and walked away.

 

All the girls’ jaws dropped to the floor. Even the receptionist was a bit shocked.

 

“What the?” Yoona said. Yuri and Sunny sighed in disappointment.

 

“Whoa, she is fearless” Sooyoung complimented with Taeyeon nodding with her. Hyoyeon smirked.

 

“That’s my Nicole. Isn’t scared of anything” she said proudly. The rest of the girls just rolled their eyes.

 

“Oh here comes our next victim(s)!” Yuri said as the victim(s) walked in. All the girls crouched back down and waited for them to walk into the building. Tiffany and Jessica were talking to each other with their arms linked. ‘Perfect now I can use my remote control’ Yuri thought with a smirk creeping on her face.

 

The two girls were walking into the building talking. The rodents, roaches, and a cucumber took action.

 

“What do you think of this shirt Jessi?” Tiffany asked as she held the collar of her shirt.

 

“I think it looks-“ she started but noticed something green coming her way.

 

“EEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKK!” She made her dolphin scream and held onto Tiffany. Tiffany looked and saw bugs and mice all around her. She grabbed Jessica and jumped into her arms.

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” Tiffany held onto Jessica’s neck to support her up. Jessica started to jump in place to avoid them.

 

“AHHHHH CUCUMBER!!!!!”

 

“MICE!!!! ROACHES!!!!! HELP!!!!!”

 

‘Wait cucumber?’ Tiffany thought. Jessica was still scared and started kicking the toys with her feet. She flailed around while holding Tiffany in her arms.

 

 

*STOMP*
 

*STOMP*
 

*STOMP*
 

*STOMP*
 

*STOMP*

 

 

The sound of toys crushing under a foot could be heard.

 

“Awe, my cucumber” Yuri said as she stood up revealing herself as a culprit.

 

“My toys” Yoona pouted as she wiped a fake tear away.

 

“The horror”

 

“Goodbye toys”

 

They all stood up and saw the horrific mess Jessica made with shattered toys beside her feet. Little did they know revealing themselves was the worst mistake they made. Jessica let Tiffany down, her face was steaming red and her teeth gritting.

 

“KWON!!!” she yelled causing the entire lobby to look at her. The pranksters and Sunny realized what they did.

 

“Uh oh” Yoona said before bolting. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon followed as Jessica was making her way towards them.

 

“KIM TAEYEON!” Tiffany yelled with her fists in a ball.

 

“Uh oh, not only HellSica mode is on but we also HellFany mode. Good luck” Sunny patted their backs before bolting out with the other three. HellSica and HellFany were making their way to Yuri and Taeyeon. The latters gulped before making a dash for it. They ran in panic and pushed the down arrow button on the elevator trying to escape the horror coming for them. The elevator was taking way too long. But finally it opened. Taeyeon and Yuri bolted in the elevator and tried to close the elevator doors but it was too late. HellSica and HellFany were in there. They tried to leave the elevator but they were pulled back by their collars. Soon the elevator doors were closing, leaving the two to deal with the rage girls.

 

Jessica started cracking her knuckles while Tiffany was cracking her neck. Yuri and Taeyeon gulped.

 

“If I don’t make it, tell my mom I love her” Taeyeon said.

 

“What makes you think we’ll make it out of here alive” Yuri replied in worry.

 

“I know we won’t, but I was trying to be hopeful”

 

HellSica and HellFany smirked at each other before looking at them. Soon the doors closed all the way. One could hear cracking and screaming coming from the elevator.

 

 

*BAM!*

 

*CRACK*

 

“AHHHHH!!!!”

 

 

The elevator opened up to the bottom floor and Tiffany and Jessica smiled innocently as they walked over the two bodies lying on the floor. Scientists stopped their work to look at the mess. Tiffany and Jessica just smiled as they looked for their next victims to punish.

 

Taeyeon got up off the floor and held her head trying to soothe the pain. Yuri coughed before getting up.  Purple marks were starting to appear on Yuri’s arms.

 

“Remind me to carry mace when HellSica and HellFany mode is on” Taeyeon replied while coughing. Yuri nodded as she limped out of the elevator.

 

 

Location- Autopsy Room

Time- 9:00 A.M.

 

 

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were chatting with Nicole and Sunny. Seohyun was in her office hiding under the desk with Yoona trying to get her out. Yoona felt really bad for scaring the maknae and didn’t know how to lure her out.

 

“Hyunnie, I’m sorry I scared you it was only supposed to be a joke” Yoona was sorry she did it. She patted Seohyun shoulders and looked into her scared eyes. Yoona didn’t know what to do; she didn’t like seeing her Hyunnie scared. A thought came into her mind and she smiled. Seohyun was still staring at nothing still frightened. Yoona leaned closer to her.

 

Seohyun noticed how close Yoona was getting and finally woke up from her trance. She started to turn red at the closeness between them. Yoona smirked knowing she caught Seohyun’s attention and leaned closer. She placed her forehead on Seohyun’s and looked into the latter’s eyes and smiled.

 

“I woke you up” she smiled. Seohyun looked right into Yoona’s eyes and then down to her lips. Yoona smiled and spoke.

 

“Do you forgive me Hyunnie? I won’t do it again” Yoona asked. Before Seohyun could respond she heard the door to the Autopsy Room slam open.

 

“SOOYOUNG! HYOYEON! YOONA! SUNNY!” two loud angry voices could be heard in the other room. Yoona realized whose voices they belonged to and quickly pushed Seohyun over and hid under the desk with her. They listened as the conversation continued.

 

“Uh-Oh- h-hi, Tiffany and J-Jessica” It sounded like Sooyoung’s nervous voice.

 

“I didn’t have anything involved with it. They pranked me too” a voice that sounded like Sunny’s.

 

“Sooyoung! Quick make a run for it!” a voice that sounded like Hyoyeon’s.

 

“Oh no you don’t!” A cold voice said. Yoona kept on listening. She could hear what sounded like...

 

 

*BAM!*

 

*CRACK!*

 

“UMPHH!”

 

“OUCH! THE PAIN!”

 

 

“Now, where is Yoona. She is probably here somewhere...” a voice that sounded like Tiffany’s. Yoona started to sweat. She didn’t see what happened to her buddies but she knew they were barely alive. She could hear footsteps coming closer. Seohyun thought of this as payback for scaring her. She smirked at Yoona and the latter knew what she was going to do and had to act quickly because she didn’t want to feel the wrath of HellFany and HellSica. Seohyun start to open and get up when Yoona pulled her down and pressed her lips on Seohyun’s. The latter widened her eyes in shock at what happened. It was only a quick peck but it was enough to stop her. Her body suddenly became numb. It only lasted a second before Yoona broke the kiss off and placed her hand over Seohyun’s mouth. She was blushing like crazy. She stared at Seohyun who seemed to be in her own world. She just realized what she did and covered with her other hand.

 

“There you are!” Tiffany said as she grabbed Yoona by the collar and pulled her up from under  the desk. HellSica came over and balled her fist up aiming for Yoona. The latter knew it was going to hurt. She saw the damage that they did to her buddies. Hyoyeon was lying on the ground holding her stomach coughing while Sooyoung was sitting on the table holding her head in pain. Sunny and Nicole were just leaning on the side of the counter reading magazines, harmless. She shut her eyes tight and waited for the pain. Jessica was about to punch when…

 

“Jessica! Tiffany! What are you two doing?!?” a manly voice asked. Both Jessica and Tiffany turned around and saw the chief. He had a surprise look on his face as he saw the damage. It looked like hurricane Katrina came in and did this. Tiffany put Yoona back on the ground and turned to her Chief.

 

“I heard a bunch of screaming in the lobby and knew it was ya’ll. I went to look to see what happened and saw Taeyeon and Yuri limping here. They are slowly coming and now I see Sooyoung and Hyoyeon here lying as if almost dead and you holding up Yoona and about to beat the living crap out of her?!?” He raised his voice. Taeyeon and Yuri finally came in and saw that they were going to get busted. They smirked waiting for the Chief to tell them their punishment.

 

Tiffany and Jessica held their heads low in shame. But instead of yelling they heard clapping and laughing. They looked up to see their chief laughing. He wasn’t mad at all. Everyone dropped their jaws because this isn’t what they expected.

 

“Ha-ha, do you know how long I wanted to do that to these pranksters? You guys finally got them for me. Good job” He made a thumbs up and laughed.  Jessica and Tiffany just smiled at him while Sooyoung, Yoona, Hyoyeon, Taeyeon, and Yuri were in utter shock at his attitude. He put on his serious face again.

 

“The real reason I came down here is because we have another murder. Get ready.” He said before leaving the Autopsy Room.

 

“Unbelievable” Yoona commented. Hyoyeon just shook her head and Sooyoung sighed in disappointment.

 

“Where is the justice?!?” Taeyeon threw her hands up and made a dramatic scene. Yuri patted her shoulder for comfort.

 

“HA! Serves you right!” Jessica smirked while Tiffany nodded.

 

“By the way, where is Seohyun?” Yuri asked. Yoona remember what happened and went over to see Seohyun passed out on the floor under her desk. She lifted her up and placed her on the couch gently.

 

“Why was she hiding there?” Taeyeon asked. Yoona blushed as she remembered what happened under there.

 

“She got scared of our prank and hid. I’ll take care of her. You guys head to the scene”

 

Taeyeon, Tiffany, Yuri, and Jessica nodded.

 

“We’ll take one car”