The Calm Before the Storm (Part 2)

CSI Korea

“Release her!”

“Ha! Only if you comply with my wishes first, double agent!”

“Fine! What is it?”

“Hehe. Oh, you know the old saying, double agent… an eye for an eye? A tooth for a tooth? How about a life for a life?” the shady looking man grinned.

The double agent looked back at the one he loved. She was held gun point to the head by the villain. She had a frightened but understanding look knowing that she is willing to die for the one she loved.

“Okay fine…” the entire audience watching gasped especially Tiffany. The double agent dropped his gun and kneeled looking at his lover one last time. “I love you” he took his last breath until…

 

 

*BANG*

 

 

The body fell lifeless and the villain released the girl. She ran over to her dead lover as the villain laughed. Angry as she was, she picked up the gun that was on the floor and aimed it towards the villain. She closed her eyes and pulled the trigger.

 

 

*BANG*

 

 

The villain stumbled a bit back, looking at where he had been shot and then fell to the floor. As the girl dropped the gun and looked over her lover. There was panic all over here face.

The audience was in tears over this scene. Tiffany leaned on Taeyeon’s shoulder and used it as a tissue. Even Taeyeon was a little teary. Everyone could see the emotion coming from the girl’s face and were impressed by the sound effects and amazing acting that these artist performed.

“Double agent?!?” the actress called out. She shook the double agent’s body.”DOUBLE AGENT!” she yelled. The audience was truly moved.

“Somebody help please! He is dead!” She called out. Taeyeon looked around to see if anyone was coming, but no one came. It seemed odd to her.

“PLEASE SOMEONE HELP! HE IS ACTUALLY DEAD!” the girl turned towards the audience. The audience was starting to get concern. “What is going on Tae?” Tiffany asked concerned. “I’m not sure Tiff but it seems clear to me that this isn’t acting anymore,” Taeyeon replied. Was this more acting or was this actually happening? Soon enough a stage manager came rushing out and people were starting to freak out.

“Someone please call 911! We need an ambulance now!” the manager called. Everyone now realized that this was not joke! Security guards came rushing out as soon as possible to direct people to a safe location away from the scene.

“Oh my gosh! I can’t believe this is happening!”Tiffany covered in awe!

“C’mon Tiff! We have to help!” Taeyeon ran out of her seat and jumped on the stage,

“Detective Kim! Let me check his pulse!” Taeyeon reached for his neck and waited a second to feel his pulse. No response. Taeyeon gave a sad look, “What was the double agent’s name?”

“Walter…” The stage manager said trying to wipe away the tears coming out of his eyes.

“TAE! THE VILLIAN IS DEAD TOO!” Tiffany hollered leaning over the other body.

“Are you serious?!?” Taeyeon was in complete shock.

“I’m calling Yuri and Jessica!” Tiffany hollered. All of a sudden Taeyeon heard a rustle. She looked around to where it was coming from.

 

*Step Step Step*

 

She heard running and looked up. There was someone up there! “Look at the top” she pointed.

She immediately bolted after the person. Taeyeon trapped him at the stairs to get down but the gunman hopped over the ten foot rail and ran back stage. Taeyeon chased after him trying to see if she could recognize anything on him. Unfortunately the gunman had on black pants and hoodie with a mask to cover his face. As she was chasing the gunman backstage, he kept throwing things in her path to slow her down. She hopped over a makeup cart he threw in her way. The gunman bolted out the back door and into the crowd of people. It was harder for Taeyeon to find him because it was also dark outside. She barely could see him until he ran in an open area. Taeyeon started picking up speed and was just a few feet away from the gunman when he pulled out his gun and started shooting aimlessly above him. By then crowds of people heard the gun and started to run and panic everywhere. The crowds cut in front of Taeyeon and caused her to collide with other random people.

“NO! Dang it!” Taeyeon pushed herself up and started running in the general direction of the gunman. She couldn’t see him any long and was soon running out of steam. Once she got to another open area, the gunman was gone.

“Crap! I almost had him!” Taeyeon yelled as she punched the floor.

 

*RING RING*

 

Taeyeon looked down at her pocket and noticed it was her phone. “It must have dried up and is now functioning.

Taeyeon: Hello?

Tiffany: Did you get him?

Taeyeon: No, I was so close but that son of a btch was smart enough to shoot in front of a large crowd and blocked me from him.

Tiffany: Dang! The ambulance is on their way here and I called Seohyun.

Taeyeon: Alright.

Tiffany: Well that wasn’t the night I was expecting…

Taeyeon: Ha, yeah… Sorry it didn’t work out…

Tiffany: Hey Tae?

Taeyeon: Yeah?

Tiffany: What was it you wanted to tell me earlier?

Taeyeon: It’s wasn’t anything important right now. Let’s focus on the bigger thing at hand.

Tiffany: Alright, come back to the theater then.

Taeyeon: Alright…

*END CALL*

 

Taeyeon looked at her phone and noticed she had miss 2 calls from Yuri and 2 text messages and a call from Sunmi.

 

4:30 PM

Taeyeon, where did you go? O.o

I was scared in that house by myself T-T

5:00 PM

I can’t find you anywhere and you’re not picking up. I’m getting concerned. Please answer your phone. 

-Sunmi

Taeyeon scolded herself for leaving Sunmi behind. She totally forgot about her until now.

A cop noticed Taeyeon and walked up to her, “Ma’am, you can’t be here right now. This is a dangerous zone. Please get in your vehicle now and leave” Taeyeon just ignored him and showed him her badge. He saw it and immediately apologized.

“Listen, I want this entire festival grounds sealed off. Everyone stays here until we clear them okay? No one is leaving tonight without being check. That means everyone!” Taeyeon said frustrated before walking away.

‘Just my luck…’

 

 

So far so good? :)

Sorry it's short but it'll pick up soon. Feel free to comment, subcribes,or what not. Be back soon!~

<3