Haters will Hate (Part 4)

CSI Korea

 

 

Location: Forensic Science Lab

Time: 1:00 P.M.

 

“Please Sunny Bunny! I’m hungry!” A shikshin was tugging on Sunny’s shirt while the latter was filling out some paper work. Sunny’s nerve on her forehead was starting to bulge out in annoyance.

 

“*huff* Not now Soo. I have to fill out some paperwork for this other case. I’m very busy” Sunny replied. Sooyoung pouted and crossed her arms.

 

“YAH! Don’t do that! I can’t take your aegyo!” Sunny exclaimed.

 

“Well what about yours?!? Yours is worst than mine!” Sooyoung hollered back and threw her arms up in the air.

 

Sooyoung and Sunny glared at each other until they heard a knock on the door. They both looked at the entrance and saw Nicole standing there awkwardly. Her head was looking down at her feet and her hands behind her back.

 

“Yes Nicole? Sorry about Sooyoung’s attitude today. It’s her time of the month again.” Sunny said.

 

“WHAT?!? Danshin watch your mouth!” Sooyoung glared.

 

“*Ahem* I was just going to say that I’m going to go on my lunch break. Hyoyeon is buying me lunch so I’ll be back in a while” Nicole said. Sunny nodded and smiled. Nicole left the lab leaving Sooyoung and Sunny alone.

 

“How come she can go to eat with Nicole but you won’t take me out?” Sooyoung argued.

 

“I have a lot of paperwork to do and a few slides to examine. Plus I bought you lunch yesterday and the day before!” Sunny answered.

 

“Well, I want to go out again” Sooyoung puffed her cheeks. Sunny ignored Sooyoung’s aegyo and focused on her work. Sooyoung disliked Sunny not paying attention to her and got angry. She went over and sat on Sunny’s paperwork. Sunny was stunned for a second.

 

“Yah! What are you doing? Get your bum off my paperwork!” Sunny tried to push Sooyoung off but Sooyoung wouldn’t budge. Sooyoung just sat there with a smirk on her face.

 

“Not until you go out with me again. I’ll pay this time” Sooyoung offered.

 

“*Sigh* I wish I could but I have work. Besides you always think of food. Isn’t there anything else important in your life? Maybe a special someone?” Sunny asked nervously. Sooyoung thought about it for a minute.

 

“If you mean am I dating anyone, then no.” Sooyoung replied. Sunny was a bit disappointed because that wasn’t the answer she quite wanted to hear.

 

“Oh!” a voice at the door way said. Both Sooyoung and Sunny looked to see Yoona at the doorway.

 

“Was I interrupting something?” Yoona asked. Sunny got red and immediately pushed Sooyoung off causing the latter to fall off the desk and on her .

 

“Ouch!” Sooyoung said as she rubbed her . Sunny just ignored her and walked over to Yoona.

 

“Whatcha got there?” Sunny pointed to the bag in Yoona’s hand.

 

“Right! It’s the murder weapon,” Yoona pulled it out and walked over with Sunny to a lab table.

 

“I was examining one more time to see if I had miss any fingerprints”

 

“Did you find any?” Sunny asked. Yoona just shook her head.

 

“Sadly, no but I did find something else. There is something else on the hairdryer but I don’t know what it is so I was wondering if you could figure out what it is” Yoona asked.

 

“Let me see it” Yoona handed over the murder weapon while Sunny got a special magnifying camera to examine extremely small particles. Sunny looked closely into it, seeing if she would recognize the substance.

 

“Hmm… I….Don’t recognize it” Sunny replied while still looking at the weapon. Sooyoung came over and looked at what they were doing.

 

“What are you guys looking at?” Sooyoung asked. She couldn’t see anything wrong with the hairdryer.

 

“Some strange substance is on this hairdryer. Though it’s invisible to the eye, but under this piece of magnifying technology, it is quite clear. I’m going to have to do some tests to figure out what it is” Sunny replied as she started getting setup.

 

“I’ll help as well” Yoona offered.

 

“*Sigh* no food” Sooyoung made a sad face. Sunny looked up at Sooyoung and smiled.

 

“Fine, how about when I finish this, I’ll go take you out to eat at a buffet?” Sooyoung eyes widen and a big smile appeared on her face. She ran over to Sunny and hugged her. Sunny was at shock at first but then relaxed. She wrapped her hands around the shikshin. She forgot about her surroundings and focused only on Sooyoungs warmth against her body.

 

“You’re the best” Sooyoung whispered in her ear. Sunny smiled at what Sooyoung said.

 

“AHEM!”

 

Sooyoung and Sunny broke the hug realizing Yoona was still there.

 

“Shall we get back to the murder weapon?” Yoona offered.

 

“Right! Lets!”

 

“I’ll be back later I’ve got to go do something!” Sooyoung said as she walked out of the lab. Leaving Yoona and Sunny to tend to the weapon.

 

“Okay step one taking a sample of this…”

 

 

Meanwhile:

Location: Ryan Cho’s Condo

Time: 1:00 P.M.

 

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany walked up to the door of the superstar’s condo. They knocked on it waiting for the owner to come. When the door opened, they were surprised to see a beautiful girl answer it instead. She looked to be about in her early twenties, the same age as the agents.

 

“Oh hello. May I help you?” the girl asks.

 

“We need to speak to Ryan Cho, can we see him?” Taeyeon asks. The girl sticks her head outside the door to make sure none of the paparazzi were outside.

 

“Are you part of the paparazzi?” She asked cautiously. Both Taeyeon and Tiffany shook their heads and showed their badges. Her eyes widened a bit but she nodded and allowed them to come in. She walked into the other bedroom while Taeyeon and Tiffany stood in the middle of the living room. They saw a bunch of posters of the superstar. There was also a bunch of Ryan Cho coffee cups and plushies and other products with his face on them. Taeyeon leaned over to Tiffany and whispered, “Why does this guy have so many consumer products of himself?”

 

Tiffany just shrugged, “Egotistical much?” Taeyeon nodded. Soon the girl and THE Ryan Cho came back into the living room. Taeyeon dropped her jaw at how gorgeous he was in person. Ryan Cho was definitely gorgeous. He was wearing a white t-shirt with a black silk vest and black skinny jeans. He had brown hair that framed his face perfectly. He was well built and had a beautiful smile. Tiffany looked over and saw her partner about to drool. She got irritated and whapped her partner upside the head.

 

“Ouch!” Taeyeon rubbed the back off her head.

 

“Pay attention; don’t go all girly on me!” Tiffany said.

 

“Ha you’re one to talk.” Taeyeon replied and stuck out her tongue. Tiffany stuck out her tongue as well. One would assume they were acting like three year olds.

 

“Uh…” the girl says. Taeyeon and Tiffany stopped being toddlers and back to serious agents.

 

“Sorry, Ryan we have some questions to ask you” Tiffany says.

 

“Yeah sure what’s up?” Ryan said. All four of them sat down on the two couches that faced each other.

 

“Well we were wondering…” Tiffany was about to talk some more when suddenly Ryan pulled out a mirror and comb and started to fix his hair. Tiffany was shocked he didn’t care at what she had to say.

 

“Go on.” He said as he continued to fix his hair.

 

“Okay… As I was saying there has been a murder, Ms. Han has been murdered and we want to know if you have any information about it” Tiffany finishes.

 

The girl immediately stands up in shock, “WHAT MY MOTHER HAS BEEN MURDERED?!?” Both Taeyeon and Tiffany are in shock.

 

“Are you Ms. Han’s daughter” Taeyeon asks. The girl nods as she is about to cry.

 

“Y-yes…*sobs*…” The girl has her face in her hands trying to prevent anyone from seeing her cry.

 

“What is your name?” Tiffany asks.

 

“Ariel. My name is Ariel. I can’t believe she is dead.”

 

“Bummer” Ryan carelessly says as he continues to fix his hair.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany look at Ryan with hate and surprise.  Taeyeon grips her hands into a ball to make a fist. She stands up and walks over to Ryan. She stands in front of him and grabs his comb and mirror out of his and throws the mirror on the floor and breaks the comb into two pieces and throws the comb on the floor with the shattered mirror. This finally gets Ryan’s attention.

 

“Hey! I was looking at myself!” He yells and stands up.

 

Taeyeon points at him and says, “Listen buddy! What the hell is your problem?!? You’re girlfriend just found out her mother is dead and is bawling right next to you. And what do you do? You are too busy looking at yourself to care. That is no way to treat your girlfriend!” Taeyeon yells back causing the superstar to sit back down. He just rolls his eyes. Taeyeon saw this and got really furious.

 

“How dare you! You may seem all sweet and nice on TV but in real life your nothing but a selfish egotistical jerk! This girl doesn’t deserve someone like you! Even if you are a superstar, you have a terrible personality!” Taeyeon finished. Tiffany just stared at Taeyeon in surprise.

 

The superstar was mad now but he didn’t care what Taeyeon had to say, “Whatever, I can act the way I want because I’m a superstar”. Suddenly his phone starts to ring. He looks at the caller I.D. and smiles.

 

“Hey buddy what’s up? What a party?!? …Heck yeah! I’m on my way now. I wasn’t doing anything important anyways. Make sure there is a photographer there so they can take pictures of me….Alright be there in a few” He hangs up his phone and grabs his jacket. “Later, if you need me… don’t look for me because I’ll be busy, see ya babe” Ryan says before leaving and closing the door shut. Taeyeon couldn’t believe what just happened.

 

“That jerk!” Tiffany exclaims. Ariel is still silently crying in her hands. Taeyeon goes over and sits next to Ariel and places her hands on Ariel’s shoulder and arm. Tiffany gets up and grabs a tissue for the poor girl.

 

“Ariel, why are you with that guy?” Taeyeon asks. She stops cry and takes the tissue from Tiffany and starts to wipe her tears away.

 

“I still think there is some good in him. We used to date before he became famous and he was really sweet but the media got to his head and now he thinks he is a hotshot. He has acted differently ever since he debuted.” Ariel replies.

 

“I’m actually surprised. Were you and your mom close?” Tiffany asks because most of the people they talked to didn’t shed a single tear when they heard Ms. Han was dead. However, Ariel shakes her head.

 

“Not really. I mean she was a great mom when I was growing up but then she started to get busy in her work and ignored father and I. I was hurting at how she would put her work over our family. I was really upset when she and dad got a divorce but by then I had moved out of the house. I knew it was a matter of time till the divorce; they would usually come home fighting over work and money. My mother, she had a lot of people hating her. She was a critic though, it’s usual. We started to drift apart and rarely talked to each other. When she found out that Ryan and I were dating, she strongly disapproved. She didn’t think he was good for me and threatened his manager to break off the relationship or else she’ll reveal the secret about Ryan.”

 

“Wait, but isn’t the secret that Ryan was dating you?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“No there was another.” Ariel replied. Taeyeon and Tiffany looked at each other for a moment.

 

“Excuse us for a moment” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Sure no problem” Ariel replied. Taeyeon dragged Tiffany over into another room and closed the door.

 

“Of course! Why would Ms. Han reveal the secret relationship to the media if she was trying to protect her daughter’s reputation?” Tiffany exclaims.

 

“That jerk! He lied to me! I even seduced him!” Taeyeon was angry at Manager Lee lying to her. Tiffany just laughed.

 

“Ha-ha, guess The Taeyeon-Seductive Method doesn’t always work” Tiffany winked.

 

“Impossible! It never fails!” Taeyeon was in shock at her failed attempt. Tiffany just smiled at the smaller agent.

 

“Let’s go see if we can find more information” Tiffany added. She grabbed Taeyeon’s hand and dragged her out of the room and back on the couch.

 

“Ariel, when was the last time you saw your mother?” Taeyeon asks.

 

“I saw her a couple of days ago. She came and warned me about Ryan. I didn’t listen to her warning but now I realize she was just being a protective mother. You know, even though I hated her so much, I am really grateful she still cared for me even though I pushed her out of my life. I wish there was some way we could’ve patched up our issues. Even though I didn’t show it, I really did love my mother and am thankful she watched over me” Ariel starts to cry again. Taeyeon places her hand on Ariel’s back and starts rubbing it gently trying to soothe the girl.

 

“Ariel, what secret did your mother have against Ryan and his manager?” Tiffany asks. She looked up and stared at Tiffany. She took in a deep breath before speaking.

 

“I know I’m not supposed to say this but the truth is that Ryan can’t actually sing. He uses auto-tune and lip sings” Ariel answered. Taeyeon and Tiffany put their hands up to their mouths in shock.

 

“OMO!” They both said.

 

Ariel nodded, “I kept it a secret because Ryan asked me to. He made me feel special and treated me nicely at first, he made me promise to never tell and I foolishly accept.”

 

“You don’t need to keep that promise anymore Ariel. He isn’t good for you, he doesn’t deserve you. You are much better and deserve someone who can treat you right” Taeyeon spoke gently. Tiffany nodded in agreement. Ariel gave a small smile and thanked them. Both Taeyeon and Tiffany got up and started making their way to the door.

 

“We should probably get going. Don’t forget about what I said okay? Promise?” Taeyeon asks.

 

Ariel stands up and bows, “Promise” she gave a small smile. Taeyeon smiles back before leaving with Tiffany. Both girls got in the car down at the garage of the condo.

 

“So do you think either of them killed the victim?” Tiffany asked.

 

Taeyeon thought about it for a minute, “I think that possibly Ryan could’ve killed her to protect his career. The daughter may have killed her due to past history but I believe she didn’t. I saw deep sorrow in that girl’s eyes.”

 

Taeyeon was about to turn the car engine on when Tiffany place her hand on Taeyeon’s. “Tae that was really sweet back there. You have a really good heart” Tiffany smiled. Taeyeon smiled back, “Yeah but I feel bad for the girl. She doesn’t deserve that guy. I would’ve slapped him if it weren’t for the law. I hope she leaves him”. Tiffany squeezed Taeyeon’s hand a bit.

 

Tiffany smiled at Taeyeon. ‘I love how sweet Tae is. She is so kind and protective. Every little thing she does makes me have a stronger feeling for her. I don’t know what it is but I’m glad to get to know her. She is cute but has a strong protective side to her as well. I think….I think I may be falling for her’

 

“Tiffany.” Taeyeon said as she interrupted Tiffany’s thought.

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Look at this…”

 

 

“Omo! Is this true?” Tiffany asks. Taeyeon nods.

 

 

“This may change things”

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahh sorry for such the long update! School has been crazy lately. Luckily though I'm on break! :D

Plus, I've been working on a new story though its still in the creation stage right now.

Anyways I honestly am now just going with the flow on this story now haha 

I wonder what Taeyeon showed Tiffany....hmmmm....?

Thanks for the support! :D

~Rainy2424