Who to Choose?

CSI Korea

 

Location: Soshi Bar

Time: Evening

 

“Just a water please”, Taeyeon ordered.

 

“Right away”, Sunmi confirmed before walking toward the water dispenser with a glass of ice in her hand. As she was doing that, Yuri came over by Taeyeon and took a seat next to her partner. Taeyeon looked over to Yuri and smiled.

 

“So where did Yoona, Hyoyeon, Nicole, and Seohyun go?” she asked. Just then Sunmi brought over the water and placed a napkin on the bar and then placed the glass of water on top. Taeyeon thanked Sunmi as she took a sip.

 

“A water for me too”, Yuri asked Sunmi before answering Taeyeon’s question, “Apparently Yoona and Seohyun have a date while Hyoyeon and Nicole are helping those two. It is about time they do something. Those two love birds couldn’t be more obvious than a cow in a pig pen”. Taeyeon nodded even though she thought Yuri’s comparison was a bit strange. Yuri chugged down her water and wiped the extra off her face.

 

“I’m going to head back to our apartment. I’ll see you later”, Yuri patted Taeyeon’s back before walking out the door. Taeyeon finished her drink and was about to use her napkin to wipe when something caught her eye. She looked down at the napkin and saw some writing on it.

 

“What to hang out with me tomorrow?” –SunMi (;

 

Taeyeon looked up and saw that SunMi had a smile on her face. ‘I guess I wouldn’t mind hanging out with SunMi tomorrow. I’ve got nothing better to do since it’s the weekend. She seems like a nice person too.’ Taeyeon thought. Soon SunMi came over by Taeyeon to take her empty glass.

 

“So what is your answer?” SunMi said curiously. Taeyeon chuckled and nodded.

 

“Yay! I’ve got a whole list planned out for thing for us to do tomorrow!” SunMi shouted excitedly. She started to jump like a little kid in a toy store. ‘Haha, I guess she saw this coming…’ Taeyeon thought.

 

“I’ve got to get back to other customers but I’ll see you tomorrow” SunMi winked before leaving Taeyeon. Suddenly Taeyeon’s phone started to be. She opened her phone to see she got a text from Tiffany.

 

 

Received- 6:50 P.M.

Come meet me by the small café in town center. I figured out how you will pay your debt.

Seven o’clock. Don’t be late or else the debt will double.

-Hellfany (>.<)

 

 

The detective looked at her phone and noticed that she only had ten minutes to get there in time.

 

“Oh my gosh! I only have ten minutes to get there!” Taeyeon exclaimed as she rushed out the door to get in her car.

 

 

-------------------------------

 

 

“You ready? No worries. Just say what I say and you’ll do fine”, Hyoyeon said as she handed Yoona an ear piece. Yoona took it and placed it in her ear so that it fitted securely and not noticeable.

 

“Are you sure about this Hyo? I mean how much experience do you have with this?” Yoona asked with doubt in her friend. Hyoyeon just scoffed.

 

“Please, how do you think I got the love of my life, Nicole? They call me the sweet talker because of my effective pick-up lines” Hyoyeon said proudly.

 

Yoona sighed and nodded, “Alright I guess you’re the expert in this, but I’m still nervous. What if the date goes all wrong?” Hyoyeon just shook her head.

 

“Don’t worry; she is probably just as nervous. Now you ready to go?” Hyoyeon asked. Yoona gave a deep breath and nodded.

 

“Alright I’m ready!” Yoona said cheerily. Hyoyeon left Yoona standing by the latter’s car and ran off. Yoona was parked in front of Seohyun’s house. She was wearing long black pants with a white collar shirt that just barely showed her collarbones. On top of her shirt, she wore a black formal jacket and her hair was down and wavy. The detective walked up to Seohyun’s house and took in a deep breath.

 

“This is it don’t worry just be calm and listen to Hyoyeon. Hopefully she is right”. Yoona took in one more breath before she knocked on the door. She waited a little bit until she thought maybe Seohyun didn’t hear her. She was about to open the door when it immediately opened. Yoona was amazed at how beautiful her date was. She never noticed this side of Seohyun under her big lab coat and hair tied back. Seohyun was wearing a shiny purple silk dress that cut off mid-thigh. The dress had one shoulder strap and a small purple flower on the other.

 

“Sorry about that. I just finished getting ready. I probably look bad, maybe I should go change. I’ll-“

 

“No”, Yoona interrupted, “You look beautiful”. Seohyun blushed at the comment.

 

“You ready?” Yoona said cheerfully and extended her arm out. Seohyun grabbed Yoona’s arm and linked arms with her as they walked to the car. Yoona started to get nervous.

 

‘No worries Yoong. Just listen to Hyoyeon. Hopefully she is right.’ She thought to herself as she opened the door for Seohyun. Yoona walked over and got into her side on the driver side. She got in and put her seatbelt on.

 

“Where are we going to eat?” Seohyun asked. Yoona smiled, “You’ll see”.

 

From a few cars away Hyoyeon and Nicole were sitting in their car and watched the two others.

 

“Honey, are you sure this will work?” Nicole asked worriedly. To be honest some of her lover’s pick-me-ups were a bit too cheesy. Sometimes it was hard to believe Nicole fell for them.

 

“Don’t worry dear. I’ve used these pick up lines tones of times and they work like a charm” Hyoyeon smiled. Nicole immediately turned her head towards Hyoyeon and raised her eyebrow with a death glare.

 

“And just who have you used these lines on? Hmmm?!?” Nicole demanded. Hyoyeon immediately gulped not knowing how much trouble she had just gotten herself into.

 

“O-O-oh not me using them dear…umm…I helped…uh… Sooyoung! She needed some so I helped her that’s all”, Hyoyeon said nervously. Nicole just faced forward in her seat and crossed her arms.

 

“Uh-Huh. Sure… I’ll deal with you later missy” Nicole said. Hyoyeon mentally scolded herself for being a big mouth.

 

“Oh look! Their car is moving. Let’s follow them.” Nicole stated.

 

 

--------------------

 

 

 “Achoo!”

 

“Sooyoung, are you okay? I hope you’re not getting a cold.” Sunny asked as she patted her back. Sooyoung rubbed her nose and shook her head.

 

“*sniff* Nah, I bet someone is just talking about how great I am. Hehe”. Sunny just slapped her shoulder causing Sooyoung to wince a little in pain.

 

“Yah! You shikshin. Don’t be so self-centered!” Sunny exclaimed.  “Ouch bunny. Why so harsh?” Sooyoung pouted. As much as Sunny hated seeing anyone else aegyo but hers, she just found Sooyoung’s really cute but she didn’t show it.

 

Sunny and Sooyoung were in Sunny’s office eating ramen noodles. Sunny had some left over reports to catch up on and Sooyoung just stayed with her because she was bored. Sunny was busy filling in more reports when suddenly Sooyoung spoke.

 

“Hey Sunny, do you believe in true love?” Sooyoung asked out of the blue. Sunny immediately stopped writing and looked up.

 

“W-Why do you ask that?” Sunny asked curiously. Sooyoung just shrugged and asked her once more.

 

“So do you believe in true love?”

 

“Yes, I think there is such a thing. It is something special that you feel ever so rarely. When just seeing that person makes your heart skip a beat and your body temperature rises. The feeling as if you have tiny little dancers dancing inside you wanting to burst out and perform. That feeling when everything in the world could go wrong and you wouldn’t care because you love your true love and the feelings are mutual. Yes I do believe that exists” Sunny preached.

 

“Woah, Sunny, it sounds as if you know that feeling well. Could it be you have found your true love?” Sooyoung asked so intrigued.

 

“I-I think I have” Sunny blushed. Sooyoung immediately ran up to Sunny and grasped her hands. “Who is it?!? Why didn’t you ever tell me you were in love with someone?Is it that guy at the end of the hallway?” Sooyoung asked. Sunny looked at hers and Sooyoung’s hands. She liked the feeling that Sooyoung was holding her even if it just was her hands and it didn’t mean anything to Sooyoung. Sunny didn’t know whether she should just confess to her but what if Sooyoung didn’t feel the same way. Sunny was afraid of the outcome. Sunny closed her eyes and took in a deep breath. ‘It’s probably now or never. Here goes nothing.’ Sunny thought.

 

“Sooyoung, the truth is…” Sunny hesistated but Sooyoung was really curious.

 

“The truth is it’s you”.

 

 

------------------

 

 

Yuri was in her car driving home to hers and Taeyeon's apartment. She was stuck at a red light and decided to look out her window. From afar she saw someone. The person was walking in a zigzag pattern and was hunched. ‘That girl looks familiar’ Yuri thought.  The girl immediately turned around so that Yuri could see her face. Yuri immediately opened her eyes once she knew who the girl was.

 

“Jessica”. Yuri immediately opened the car door and got out. The light turned green and everyone behind her started honking at her but she didn’t care. She just motioned them to go around her as she walked towards Jessica. Once she got near her she could smell the alcoholic stench that Jessica gave off not to mention the wine bottle in her hand.

 

“Jessica. It’s me Yuri”

 

Jessica just stared at Yuri but it looked as if her mind was someone else. “Oh you. Pshh, why are you following me stalker?” she spoke with a slurred voice.

 

“Jessica, I think you have had too much to drink today” Yuri tried to grab the wine bottle out of Jessica’s hands but she swiftly moves her bottle away from Yuri. “Dang, for a drunk person you sure have fast reflexes” Yuri complemented.

 

“Jessica, what are you doing out here?” Yuri asked with concern.

 

“What does it look like I’m doooin? I’mma taking a walk.” Jessica slurred. Yuri looked at Jessica’s red face and noticed tear stains on her cheeks.

 

“Jessica let me take you home. You can’t walk home. You might stupidly walk out into traffic and get yourself hurt” Yuri said as she tried to grab Jessica’s arm. Jessica tried to swat Yuri’s hand away but because she was so drunk she missed. Yuri had enough of this nonsense. She grabbed Jessica by the hips and swung her over her shoulders.

 

“Nooooooo! Bully! Meanie!Put me down!” Jessica flailed as she tried to get free but it hardly hurt Yuri. Yuri just ignored Jessica’s demand and walked back to the car. She was at the car and put Jessica down. Jessica was already fallen asleep by the time Yuri put her in the car. Yuri got on her side and started to drive. “Sheesh, you are so drunk”, Yuri turned to look at Jessica, “but why were you crying?”  

 

 

 

------------------

 

“*Huff huff* I made it!” Taeyeon said as she took her seat in the booth across from Tiffany at the restaurant. Tiffany checked her watched and smiled.

 

“Just made it with 6 seconds to spare, nicely done” Tiffany complemented.

 

“So what’s the debt I owe you?” Taeyeon asked as she took a big gulp of her water.

 

“Simple. Just hang out with me for one whole day.” Tiffany smiled.

 

“That’s not so bad. I thought it would’ve been worse. Haha. Okay I’ll do it. Name when you want to hangout” Taeyeon said as she took another big gulp of her water.

 

“Tomorrow”

 

Taeyeon immediately turned her head and spurted all of her water in at the waiter passing by. Taeyeon started to choke on the water. “Taeyeon are you okay?” Tiffany asked and handed her a napkin. Taeyeon nodded and wiped .

 

“Yeah I’m fine”, she then looked at the poor waiter soaked in water. “Mianhae. I didn’t mean to” she said sadly. The wait just took the napkin off their table and wiped his face. He walked away in anger without saying anything to Taeyeon.

 

“Poor waiter, I didn’t mean to” Taeyeon felt sorry.

 

“Yeah why did you do that? Is there a problem about tomorrow?” Tiffany asked.

 

“Well…” Taeyeon had already agreed to hang out with SunMi tomorrow. She didn’t want to break her promise with SunMi.

 

“Well what? If you can’t do it tomorrow then the debt quadruples” Tiffany stated. Taeyeon immediately dropped her jaw.

 

“I….” Taeyeon had to choose. SunMi or Tiffany?

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------

 

DUN DUN DUN!!! I finally updated after how long? lol dont remind me! Sorry for such the long update. Finals and other things have bogged me down lately and Christmas! Yay Christmas! Though it is almost over, it is still Christmas Day. SO Merry Christmas! Haha! So I finally did what many of you guys asked for..more time between the team members themself. I'm sorry I left them all with cliff hangers though (Don't beat me up, I'm to fragile! >.<) I just felt like updating but I couldn't think a lot today since it's Christmas! :D 

So many questions you are probably wondering like:

What will Seohyun and Yoona's date be like?

How is Hyoyeon so smooth with her pick-up-lines? What are some so maybe I can use them myself? XD

How will Sooyoung react to Sunny's confession? 

Why was Jessica crying?

AND FINALLY Who will Taeyeon choose? Who do you guys think she will choose? (;

SO many good questions! Anyways I hope you guys liked this chapter, don't worry, I will have more pairing moments in the future!

Please subscribe if you haven't already and comment too. I love reading ya'lls comments. They make me want to write more! :D

 

OH BTW! If you guys haven't already, check out my new story: Who Am I?

It is another TaeNy story but I think I'll add some other pairings in there. It would be awesome if you guys checked it out! (:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/332407/who-am-i-snsd-taeny-taeyeon-tiffany

 

~Love Rainy :D

 

 

 

P.S. I never really mentioned how thankful I am to have over 200 subscribers SO thank you so much! You all get air hugs from me! :D *Air hugs*