The Calm Before the Storm (Part 1)

CSI Korea

Woooow.... It has been a while... O.O 

Time has just slipped by that I havent noticed how much has passed. Well, I hope that there are still some of my readers out there! I'm so sorry for neglecting this account for so long. For those who are still here reading, thank you so much for being loyal because I have been a bad author. Shame on me ! XP Anyways I hope that my writing is still decent. I dunno why I am back at this but I have been having the urge to write and Ive been meaning to but school can be a drag. Let's see how this goes! Please dont be too mad!  >_<

 

 

“This show must be good. There are a lot of people waiting in line here for it” Taeyeon commented.

“What is this show about?” Tiffany asked.

“I’m not sure but it looked good on the poster and since there are a lot of people here I assume it must be. But it’s a good thing we got here an hour early. That means we can get good seats” Taeyeon said. Tiffany nodded and watched as they kept getting closer to the ticket booth.

“I wonder where Yuri and Jessica went” Tiffny spoke. Taeyeon just shrugged. She totally forgot about anyone else except Tiffany.

They walked up to the ticket booth after a few minutes more. “Two of the best tickets you have for ‘Tears in my Eyes’”. Taeyeon asked. The vender nodded and handed them their tickets.

“Excuse me, sir, what is this show about anyways?” Tiffany asked as Taeyeon was making the payment.

“Well, it is about love, lust, and revenge.  It all happens over a span of three days and it involves a lead cop and his struggles undercover through the dangerous world of illegal trading and the black market.” The vender said.

“Sounds interesting. We would know huh Tae?” Tiffany winked. Taeyeon smiled and nodded, “That’s why I wanted to see this”.

“Ya’ll enjoy now and make sure you stay for the ending. It has an epic plot twist” the vender says.

“Thank you sir. Have a goodnight” Taeyeon bowed as they made their way through the entrance. Inside there was red velvet everywhere with gold trim. On the walls, floors, and a giant crystal chandelier right in the middle of the lobby.

“Come, let’s go find out seats” Taeyeon said as the two walked into the theater.

“H… G…F… E! Here were are E7 and E8. Wow aren’t we lucky! Fifth row from the stage. Can’t really get any closer than this huh?” Taeyeon said excitedly.

“I can’t wait for this play to start! Hehe. Hey Tae?” Tiffany asked.

“Hmm?”

“Can you go get us some popcorn and drinks? Pwease~” Tiffany fluttered her eyes cutely. Taeyeon just smiled and nodded. She got up and started walking towards the concession stands.

“Oh man there is a long line. I guess I’ll just have to find the shortest” Taeyeon dodged her way to the closest line which had about only 5 people in it.  She looked at the menu to see what they had for sale.

‘I’m really enjoying myself today. This is probably one of the best dates ever! Wait… is this a date? I don’t know. Does it count? I mean I never really asked her. It just happened but we seem so close. I totally forgot about everything else when I am with her. Maybe it is love. I’ll ask her tonight of what she thinks of me. It’s just… every time I with her, I feel free to conquer the world. Too much? How about just the city? Yes, when I am with her, I am titanium. During the break in between the play, I’m going to ask her what she thinks of me and possibly tell her I like her. I won’t be a coward! I am Tae freakin Yeon for peete’s sake! No one can stop me!’

 

“What do you mean I can’t take this in?!?” an older man yelled by the entrance.

“Sir, it is policy here that no weapons are allowed on or near the premises. I’m going to have to take that away from you if you don’t dispose of it right away” a security guard said.

“Dispose of it?!? Boy, do you know how much this is worth? More than you!” the older man insulted.

“Sir, that may be so but please dispose of it quickly or else we will have to confiscate it” the security guard said in a stern voice.

“This thing isn’t even loaded! Check! It’s just for my costume! I swear!” The man started waving around his gun in the air. People around him were getting frightened and of course all eyes in the lobby were on him.

“Sir! Please put that gun down and hand it to me now!” the security guard raised his voice.

“No! If I did have a bullet I would’ve shot you first though!” the older man yelled. Everyone gasped at what he just said.

“That’s it!” the security guard wrestled with the man to get the gun and Taeyeon seeing what was going on immediately jumped in to aid him.

“Sir, detective Kim! I’m going to have to take that weapon off your hands now” Taeyeon showed her badge and quickly swiped the gun away for his hands as the man and security guard were fighting for it.

“Hey! Give that back!” the man started charging toward Taeyeon, yet luckily help was finally on the way. Two other security guards came and blocked the older man from Taeyeon. They dragged him in the back away from the public eye.

“Phew! Here you go sir that was a mess” Taeyeon said as she handed him the gun. Taeyeon looked at the security guard who was a little sweaty from wrestling with the older man. He wiped it off with his arm and took the gun.

“Thank you Ms. Kim. It would’ve have been a lot harder without you” the security guard said.

“Why did he do that?” Taeyeon asked. The security guard just brushed it off.

“It’s normal. We get a bunch of crazies every now and then. Don’t worry about it. I have had worse to deal with.” He replied.

“Oh by the way what time is it? I hope the show isn’t going to start soon!” Taeyeon remembered she left Tiffany in the theater still. The security guard looked at his watch for a moment. Taeyeon looked at the watch too, to see the time.

“It’s 6:30, don’t worry, you still have half an hour before the show starts” he replied.

“Okay thanks! Better go get back in line to get my food” she said before walking away.

“Alright you enjoy the show. I’m going to go put this in a locker in the back” the security guard said before walking away too.

‘Awe man. The line is longer now. I’ll have to wait some more…sigh’

“Ma’am I can get you over here!” a cashier hollered. I noticed that people in line were making room for Taeyeon. She bowed and smiled at them. “Thank you so very much” Taeyeon said.

“Oh no don’t worry about it dear! We should be thanking you for taking care of that situation. It was just so shocking and frightening. An old woman like me can’t afford a heart attack at this age.” Taeyeon chuckled along with the lady at her joke.

 

---------------

 

After Taeyeon had finally finished getting her drinks and popcorn, she headed back to find Tiffany.

“Hey, what took so long? I was getting worried!” Tiffany said as she helped take some of the drinks off of Taeyeon. Taeyeon had explained what had happened early.

“Oh my god! Are you serious! Jeez! Good thing no one was hurt!” Tiffany replied. Taeyeon nodded.

“Oh Tae, you got a little sweat on your face. Must have been a little hectic huh?” Tiffany said as she took a napkin and started wiping off the sweat droplets from Taeyeon forehead and chest. Taeyeon looked at how closely they were. She could hear Tiffany’s soft breathing compared to Taeyeon’s tired heavy breathing.

“AAANNND Now ladies and gentlemen! Please take your seats because the play with begin in a few minutes!” An announcer over the intercom said. Taeyeon snapped back and decided to grab her drink to quench her thirst.

Soon enough the lights had dimmed down and the play was beginning…

…….

 

As the curtains closed on the final scene before intermission, people were starting to stand up and stretch their legs. An hour and a half had gone by and it was already 8:30. Taeyeon stretched a bit and looked over at Tiffany who was also stretching too.

“Hey Tae? Let’s go get some air out on the porch outside” Tiffany asked. Taeyeon agreed and both made their way out.

Once outside, it was a lot cooler. Gentle breezes rushed pass them as they were the only ones on the porch. Tiffany walked over to the railing and looked up at the stars. Taeyeon looked at Tiffany for a moment and admired what she saw. She thought Tiffany was so beautiful and the wind blowing in her hair just made her gorgeous. Taeyeon walked up beside Tiffany and looked up at the stars too.

“So what do you think of the play so far?” Tiffany asked. “I really like it so far, it is funny and action packed. It’s amazing that they do all those stunts! Those actors and actresses must be exhausted by now!” Taeyeon replied.

Tiffany laughed, “Haha yeah! Hey afterwards why don’t we stay behind and talk to some of the actors/actresses. I’d sure love to meet the main character! He is cute!”

Taeyeon smiled and remained quiet. Some time passed and the only things that were loud outside were the cars honking and her thoughts.

‘Okay, this is it Taeyeon. Just like I said earlier. Just ask her and don’t be a coward about it’

“Tiffany…”

“Hmmm…?”

“I have a question…”

“What is it Tae? You seemed stressed over it?”

“What…” Sigh…. “What do you think of me?”

Tiffany was a bit shocked at the random question but put some thought into it first.

“I think… even though you are a dork and get on my nerves sometimes… you’re a cute dork and an amazing person. You’re very protecting and fun to be around. I’m glad I met you, I like you a lot” Tiffany said with a smiled.

Relief. “Good. Because I have something to tell you Fany…”

‘Here goes…’

“I think I lo-“

“ATTENTION LAST CALL BEFORE CLOSING DOORS TO SEE ‘TEARS IN MY EYES’! AGAIN LAST CALL!”

“Uh-Oh! Taeyeon! Tell me later we got to get back to our seats!” Tiffany said as she pulled Taeyeon towards the doors. They both ran down to their seats and made it just in time before the lights were dimming again.

‘Crap! Are you serious?!? Just my luck! Stupid Tae! Why did I take so long to say it! Ah, now the moments gone. I’ll try again later’ Taeyeon was mentally beating herself up, luckily Tiffany was focusing on the play to notice.