A Dead Soul (Part 1)

CSI Korea

 

 

Location-Park

Time- 9:30 A.M.

 

 

It was a clear day. However there was crime scene tape taped around the entire park. Behind the tape were people walking by and stopping to see what was going on. The police had their arms up preventing pedestrians getting any closer to the crime scene. Taeyeon and Yuri arrived in one car while Tiffany and Jessica arrived in another. All four of them showed their badges towards the police showing them that they were CSI members. They walked over to where the body was. There laid a pale lifeless man sitting upright by a tree. Seohyun was there as well getting DNA samples for Yoona and examining the body. Hyoyeon was around taking pictures while Sunny was looking for anything that may seem unusual at the scene.   The detectives walked up towards Sunny and Seohyun. Tiffany spoke up, “What do we have Seohyun?”

 

 

“Male. In his early 30’s. Bullet through the head. By the temperature of the body, he died at about 2 A.M. this morning. He has a couple of bruises on his arm and face.” Seohyun analyzed.

 

“Any I.D.?” Yuri said as she looked at the corpse. Seohyun shook her head.

 

“Hey I think I found a wallet” Hyoyeon hollered as she was taking photos. The detectives followed to where Hyoyeon was. Taeyeon took a glove and put it on. She grabbed the wallet and started going through it.

 

“His name is Eun Song. He is 32 years old.” Taeyeon said as she went through his wallet. She pulled out some pictures of young kids which were most likely his children. She also pulled out a business card labeled SM Bank. “Hey look at this. He must work at SM Bank.” She said as she showed them.

 

 “Yeah, your right. We’ll let Hyoyeon take it back to HQ to run a background check on this Eun Song. Tiffany and I will go inform the family of their loss and you two go to SM Bank and see if you can get any information there.” Jessica said.

 

“I’ll get the body back to the lab and run some tests.” Seohyun said.  The girls nodded and Tiffany and Jessica went back to HQ to get information about his history and family while Taeyeon and Yuri went to the bank.

 

 

Location- Sohsi HQ

Time- 10:00 A.M.

 

 

Jessica and Tiffany walked into Hyoyeon’s office. Hyoyeon was at her desk with her many computer screens running background tests on Eun Song. “Let us know when you get the results.” Jessica said as she headed to her desk. Tiffany followed her. Jessica took her seat in her chair and Tiffany sat on her desk when suddenly she spoke up, “What do you think of the newbies?” Tiffany giggled at how they hated being called that.

 

 (Where ever Taeyeon and Yuri are: “ACHOO!” Taeyeon sneezed. “Taeyeon are you catching a cold?” Yuri replied worriedly. “Ah. No. I think someone is talking about me. O-well I hope they are saying nice things.”)

 

“I think they are annoying as hell. Especially that Yuri girl, how dare she raise her voice to me.” Jessica replied.

 

Tiffany just giggled and said, “I think that Taeyeon girl is nice and she is cute. She has like a baby face. She doesn’t look like she would be doing this job.” Jessica just ignored Tiffany’s compliment to Taeyeon.

 

 

*Beep*

 

 

“Oh I got a message.” Jessica said as she looked at her phone, “It’s from Hyoyeon. She has the information on Eun Song. Let’s go see her.” Tiffany nodded and followed her. They arrived in Hyoyeon’s office.

 

 “Okay so he is a banker at SM Bank. He has a wife and two kids. Here is his address. Remember to be sincere but also alert. The spouse is always the first suspect of a murder.” Hyoyeon said as she wrote down the address. Tiffany and Jessica nodded and thanked Hyoyeon and walked out towards their car.

 

 

Meanwhile-

Location- SM Bank

Time- 10:00 A.M.

 

 

Taeyeon and Yuri drove up to SM Bank parking lot. It was a two story building with windows everywhere and a fountain at the very front of the building. It was a very nice looking building. Taeyeon and Yuri just sat in the car for a minutes looking at the people walking into the building. Yuri spoke up, “what do you think of the new team we got?”

 

“Hmm… I like them I think we will get along fine.” Taeyeon said as she smiled.

 

“Yeah, I know but what about that Jessica. She looks like a pain. She is probably worse than Sergeant.” Yuri sighed.

 

Taeyeon just laughed, “I’m sure she isn’t as bad as she seems. But Tiffany is really nice and did you see the way she smiled at me?” Taeyeon smiled as she said Tiffany’s name. Yuri was unaware of Taeyeon’s fangirl moment as she was observing the people walking in.

 

 

“ACHOO!” Taeyeon sneezed.

 

“Taeyeon are you catching a cold?” Yuri replied worriedly.

 

 “Ah. No. I think someone is talking about me. O-well I hope they are saying nice things.” Taeyeon replied as she rubbed her nose. Yuri just laughed.

 

 

 

*RING RING RING*

 

 

Taeyeon grabbed her phone to look at the caller: Seohyun. She put it on speaker for Yuri to hear as well.

 

Taeyeon: Hello?

 

Seohyun: Hey Taeyeon I did an autopsy on the victim. He was shot by a hand gun.

 

Taeyeon: Okay that’s good Seohyun.

 

Seohyun:  Yeah, it’s a 9x19 mm bullet. You’re looking for a German automatic pistol. Try to find the gun and we can get Yoona to look for finger prints.

 

Taeyeon: Alright thanks Seohyun.

 

*END CALL*

 

“Well let’s go in and talk to the manager” Yuri said as she opened the car door and walked out.

 

Taeyeon and Yuri walked into the building and walked to the front desk.  There at the front desk was a woman working on her computer, she looked like she was in her early twenties and had very formal office clothing on. She had her hair in a bun and she looked very cute for a front desk attending. The woman looked up as she saw the two detectives walk in. She smiled at them and spoke, “Hello, how may I help you at SM Bank?” Yuri spoke up, “Hello, yes we are here to see the manager here.”

 

 

The girl at the desk replied, “Ah, yes you want to see manager Han? He is meeting a client right now but you can go wait for him by his door.” She point to the door on the far left. Yuri and Taeyeon thanked the girl. Just as Taeyeon was walking away just then the girl at the desk winked at her. She had a shock expression on her face; she looked back at the girl but quickly walked away to catch up to Yuri. “That was weird” Taeyeon said. Yuri looked at her partner,

 

 

“What?”

 

“That girl at the desk just winked at me.” Taeyeon said. Yuri just chuckled.

 

“Haha she probably thought you were cute especially in that suit.” Yuri said. But Taeyeon gave her a glare. They walked over to the manager’s office and sat outside his office. Inside they could hear the loud conversation going on in there.

 

“I’m sorry Mr. Choo. We can’t give you anymore loans unless you pay us back what you owe.” A man said.

 

“What?!? Why not? I just need a little more!” Mr Choo replied.

 

“I’m sorry Mr. Choo, you have exceeded your limit. Until you pay us back, we will not give you any more money.” The man said again.

 

“Grrr. You’ll regret this!” Mr. Choo said.

 

Suddenly the door opened. Out came a short man. He looked like he was about in his mid 40’s. He had an alcoholic stench to him and looked like he needed a bath badly. He stormed out of the building yelling a few swear words along the way. Yuri and Taeyeon walked into manager Han’s office. They saw a man who looked exhausted. He looked to be about in his early 50’s since he had some grey hair. He sighed and then put on a smile, “Hello may I help you?” as he signaled Yuri and Taeyeon to sit. He shut the door and made his way to his chair. “I’m sorry if you heard that conversation earlier. Angry clients are not usually what we have at this bank.”

 

 

“It’s no problem Mr. Han.” Taeyeon replied.

 

“So what can I get you lovely ladies?” He said with a smirk. Yuri clenched her fist and Taeyeon looked at her for Yuri was about to punch him for hitting on an officer but Taeyeon calmly spoke, “What do you know about Eun Song?”

 

He stopped smirking and focused his attention to Taeyeon, “Him? He’s one of my employees here, actually the best. He is my best, always bringing in the money. I wonder where he is. He didn’t show up today and it’s not usually like him.”

 

“I’m afraid he is dead. Do you have any idea who might want to hurt him?” Taeyeon spoke softly. The manager had a shock look on his face. He brought his hand to the bridge of his nose and gave out a sigh. “Oh my gosh. How could this happen.” He looked down, “Who did this?”

 

“That’s what we are trying to figure out. Do you know anyone who hates him?” Taeyeon repeated.

 

“No. Everyone loved him. He was kind and funny.” Manager Han thought about it, “Well there is this one guy, JaeWan Park. He always saw Eun Song as a rival. You could talk to him.”

 

“Thank you” Taeyeon said as she and Yuri got up.

 

 “Oh hey, if you’re looking for any ‘company’ I’m available ladies” he said with a smirk. Yuri clenched her fist and was about to lift her fist when Taeyeon dragged her out of the room before she could do any harm.

 

As they walked back towards the front desk Yuri growled, “That old ert recovers fast after telling him one of his employees died.”

 

 Taeyeon nodded, “He is just lonely. He looks like he is in his 50’s and no wedding ring.” Yuri just rolled her eyes and walked up towards the girl at the front desk. She looked up and saw the two same girls. She kept eyeing Taeyeon while Taeyeon was looking down. Yuri spoke up, “Where is JaeWan Park located?”

 

The girl looked at Yuri and then back at Taeyeon, “He is on the second floor. Would you like me to take you to him?” she asked. Taeyeon shot her head up and looked at Yuri. Taeyeon slightly shook her head no but Yuri didn’t notice.

 

“That would be great!”

 

The girl at the desk just smiled and said, “Follow me; by the way my name is SeYun Jin”. Yuri smiled while Taeyeon just looked away. SeYun led them to an office where a man was on the phone. SeYun turned towards Yuri and Taeyeon she said, “Here is JaeWan’s office. If you need any help here’s my number”. She wrote her number and handed it to Taeyeon with a wink and walked away. Taeyeon looked at the note with a sigh. Yuri looked at Taeyeon and then the note. It said:

 

Call me: 402-XXX-XXXX

SeYun Jin

XOXO (;

 

 

Yuri bursted out laughing at the note, while Taeyeon lightly slapped her. They both got serious and walked into the office. There the man had his back towards the detectives as he was hollering in the phone.

 

 

“WHAT THE HELL? WHAT MEAN YOU DON’T KNOW?!? FIX IT!!” he yelled. He turned around and saw he had company, “fix it or I will.” He said before he hung up. “May I help you?” he said coldly.

 

“Yes, what is your relationship with Eun Song?” Yuri bluntly said.

 

He chuckled, “That idiot? Nothing, I hate his guts. He can die for all I care.”

 

“That’s funny because he is dead” Yuri replied.

 

JaeWan looked up at them and growled, “What you think I killed that turd? Ha ha ha. That’s funny.”

 

 

*RING RING RING*

 

Taeyeon looked at her phone and then answered it.

 

Taeyeon: Hello?

 

Nicole: Hey, Taeyeon its Nicole.

 

Taeyeon: Oh hey what’s up?

 

Nicole: Seohyun isn’t available right now since she is with the body but she told me to tell you that we found droplets on the victim’s clothes and we asked Sunny to run an examination as to what they were and she reported it was sweat. It was from someone else. So we asked Yoona to run a report and…

 

Taeyeon: Nicole, what is it?

 

Nicole: The sweat belongs to JaeWan Park. He works in the same building you guys are in. Have you seen him?

 

Taeyeon looked up at the guy who was staring at Yuri. He was having a stare down with Yuri.

 

Taeyeon: Yes, alright Nicole thanks. We’ll take it from here.

 

*END CALL*

 

 

 

Yuri looked at Taeyeon waiting for her answer. She finally spoke.

 

 

 

 

 

“Cuff him”.

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

As promised I have another story posted. How is it so far? Please tell me.

 

AND THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR SUSCRIBING! I"M ALMOST UP TO 50!!!

*Dances in a circle*

 

Anyway, who do you think killed the victim?

I want to hear what you guys think.

And tell me about how the story is so far. I'm sorry if there isn't much TaeNy/YulSic/ etc couples

right now. Mianhae. *POUTS*

 

I'm trying to get the bases of the story up first. But dont worry there will be more moments. 

Promise.

*Holds up pinky*

More characters will be coming into this story,

Gosh i hope i dont get too many or it will be hard to write about all of them. 

HAHA But i will!

 

Challenge accepted *Poker Face*

 

ANYWAYS COMMENT, SUSCRIBE, LIKE IT, HATE IT WHICH EVER(:

 

(Try to avoid the last...) (;

 

 

Love YOU

RAINY!