Operation Teach Tae a Lesson is now a GO!

CSI Korea

Location: Festival

 

 

Tiffany, Yuri, and Jessica made it to the festival and bought enormous cotton candy cones to hide behind.

 

“Anyone see her yet?” Tiffany asked. The other two just shook their head. It was obvious Tiffany wanted get revenge on Taeyeon for lying to her, Yuri wanted revenge because she ruined her day off with all those annoying happy birthday calls and visits and Jessica… well…Jessica was just along for the ride.

 

“There she is!” Jessica pointed towards the snow-cone stand. All of them looked and were surprised to see who she was accompanying.

 

“Bartender girl?!?” They said in sync. All were shocked but only one of them was a little upset.

 

“Okay, here is the plan… They’re heading to the haunted house right?” Tiffany started…

 

 

…….

 

 

Taeyeon and Sumi looked around to see where else they could go. Taeyeon spotted her next spot.

 

“Hey, let’s go to the haunted house” she said. Sunmi looked a little scared but she thought as long as Taeyeon was with her, she would be fine. As they were making their way to the haunted house all of a sudden…

 

“Hey Taeyeon! What are you doing here?” Jessica yells as she comes running towards them. ‘Gulp. I hope she doesn’t know’ Taeyeon thought.

 

“Who is this?” Jessica asked. Sunmi introduced herself and Jessica responded back.

 

“So where are ya’ll headed?” Jessica asked.

 

“To the haunted house” Taeyeon replied.

 

“Cool! Can I come? Thanks!” Jessica answered her own question, “One moment! Let me get some water, I’m parched from running around everywhere!”

 

All three of them headed into the haunted house.

 

“So what are you doing here?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Stupid Taeng. What else would I be doing here? Enjoying myself at the carnival. I was looking for Yuri but she went off somewhere and now I can’t find her but luckily I found you guys” Jessica said as she took another sip of her water.

 

“Oh cool! I’m just spending the day with Sunmi” Taeyeon looked at Sunmi but the girl didn’t look back. As they started walking in the haunted house, it soon became really dark. Both Jessica and Sunmi were clinging to Taeyeon tightly. Taeyeon thought she was starting to lose feeling in both her arms due to the lack of circulation. All of a sudden…

 

“AHHH HEE HEE HEE!” A clown with a chainsaw pops out and scares the three. Jessica squeals so loud and drops her water out of her hand causing it to land on Taeyeon’s shorts.

 

“Ah! Cold!”

 

All three run deeper inside the haunted house to get away from the clown.

 

“Awww~ my drink!~” Jessica complains.

 

“Your drink? What about my shorts?!? I hope my phone is okay! It’s too dark to see in here. I can’t tell where I’m headed” Taeyeon complained. All of a sudden…

 

“YOU’RE THE NEXT TO DIE!” a zombie with blood on its mouth pops out and begins chasing them. Jessica freaks out and pulls Taeyeon back out of the haunted house.

 

‘Holy crap! Who should I fear?!? The zombie chasing me or Jessica’s instant super strength to yank me out’ Taeyeon thought as she was pulled by Jessica screaming. They ran all the way out back towards the entrance. A few passersby just stared at the two grown women looking pale and giggled.

 

*huff huff* “Few, that was close! I’m sure glad we got out of there, huh Taeng?” Jessica said as she regains her posture. Taeyeon, bending over trying to catch her breath, faintly nodded.

 

“Few! Yeah, I couldn’t take it any more between your screams and Sunmi’s tight grip cutting off my blood circulation on my arm” Taeyeon managed to say, “By the way how are you holding up Sunmi?” Taeyeon turned around to look for Sunmi. She realized she wasn’t by her side anymore.

 

“Where did she go?” Tae asked. Jessica shrugged and looked around too.

 

“SUNMI?!?” Taeyeon yelled, “We must’ve accidently left her back in the haunted house!”

 

“I’m not going back in there! You saw how scary it was! Try calling her.” Jessica offered. Taeyeon took out her phone and tried to get it to work. It kept shorting out.

 

“Dang! The water must’ve caused it to malfunction. I guess I’ll have to fix it later. Maybe we should wait for her on the other side?” Taeyeon suggested. Jessica nodded and they walked around towards the back and waited. About 10 minutes had gone by and no Sunmi, Taeyeon was getting worried. Jessica looked around and saw someone she recognized.

 

“Oh look! There is Yuri!” Jessica hollered as she waved to Yuri. Taeyeon quickly looked at where Jessica was pointing and panicked. ‘Dang! I bet Yuri is mad at me because she probably got a whole bunch of happy birthday messages and thinks I pranked her. Does she look mad from here? She kind of does. I better flee quickly’

 

“Hey… uh … Jess, I’m going to go… use the restroom! Bye!” Taeyeon said before bolting. Taeyeon ran towards some random building. There were so many people she had to dodge. She quickly looked behind to make sure that Yuri wasn’t chasing her when…

 

*BAM*

 

“Ouch!” Taeyeon said as she fell backwards and landed on her , “I’m so sorry for not looking to see where I was going! Please forgi-“

 

“Tae?” Taeyeon recognized that voice. She looked up and knew who it was.

 

“Tiffany! What are you doing here?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“I could ask you the same question. Are you with anyone?” Tiffany asked.

 

“Well I was with Yuri and Jessica but I had to use the restroom really bad and ran. That is when I bumped into you” Taeyeon explained.

 

“Oh cool! Well you want to hang out now then?” Tiffany smiled. Taeyeon gulped and was thinking whether she should say yes or would this lead to more trouble?

 

“Great! Come then!” Tiffany said. ‘But I didn’t even give her an answer’ Taeyeon thought. Tiffany grabbed Taeyeon’s hand as they made their way to some games and rides. Both were sitting in a rollercoaster cart as it was starting up the long climb. Taeyeon looked over to Tiffany and smiled while Tiffany gave a weak one back.

 

‘It looks like Tiffany seems to be okay. I guess she knows nothing yet. I will probably explain the truth to her later. She is going to kill me for lying to her but I had to keep my promise. Speaking of promise I wonder where Sunmi-‘

 

Suddenly Taeyeon felt a hand over hers. She stopped her train of thought to look at Tiffany who was looking nervous and then Taeyeon quickly looked ahead and realized that they were going DOOWWWNNNNNNN!

 

“Ahhhhh!” Tiffany yelled. She gripped one hand on the metal bar holding her down while the other one was gripping tightly to Taeyeon’s hand. The rollercoaster was going so fast that everything around Taeyeon was just zipping by. She looked over at Tiffany and saw that the girl was leaned towards her for support. Taeyeon smiled at Tiffany’s cuteness and enjoyed the rest of the ride. “WEEE! Taeyeon yelled as she lifted her free hand in the air and smiled like a dork.

 

After the rollercoaster ride, Tiffany was a little dizzy and needed assistance from Taeyeon to the nearest bench. Taeyeon helped her get seat and went to go grab some water. She hurried back trying not to spill a single drop of it.

 

“Here you go. Drink up. It will make you feel better” Taeyeon handed her the drink and the dizzy girl took it. After it was all gone both of them just sat on the bench as they watched crowds of people walk by.

 

“Hey Fany…” Taeyeon said all of a sudden. Tiffany looked at the other girl and waited for her to continue.

 

“I haven’t been honest with you lately… You see… today isn’t Yuri’s birthday. I actually had plans to go out with this other girl. Do you remember the bartender at Soshi Bar, Sunmi? Well, we were supposed to go out today and I didn’t want to make you any angrier than you were so I said all those things. I’m sorry I lied. To be honest, I don’t even know where she went and my phone is dead so I can’t contact her. I just thought I should let you know because it has been bothering me ever since I made that stupid lie” Taeyeon looked up to see how Tiffany reacts.

 

*Punch*

 

“Ow! My shoulder!” Taeyeon winced as she looked at Tiffany.

 

“It’s about time you told. Jeez! That was for lying to me.”…*Punch*… “And that was for not telling me as soon as you lied” Tiffany vented. Taeyeon knew she deserved it.

 

“I feel better now” Tiffany calmed down.

 

“Wait a minute, you knew all along and you didn’t say anything?” Taeyeon repeated. Tiffany just nodded like she knew everything.

 

“Yup, I was just waiting to see if you were ever going to tell me about it or not. But I guess you passed” Tiffany winked.

 

“Passed? Passed what?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Don’t worry about it. By the way, where is Sunmi?” Tiffany wondered.

 

“Last time I saw her was in the haunted house. Jessica and Yuri were there too but I haven’t seen them since then” Taeyeon said to a not-paying-attention Tiffany. The girl had her eyes on something else. A. BIG. PINK. BEAR.

 

Taeyeon followed the girl’s eyes to the direction they were aiming at and guessed it. She smiled and asked, “Would you like me to get that for you?” Tiffany just nodded and smiled. Both of them walked up to the booth and Taeyeon paid to play. Taeyeon picked the toy gun up and focused closely on her target.

 

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

*MISS*

 

Taeyeon placed the gun down and looked at the damage. “Dang, one miss. I need to go back to the shooting range for more practice”

 

The vender came up and shouted enthusiastically, “That’s alright little missy! It was enough to get you any prize you want on the wall! Pick one out and I’ll grab it for you!” Taeyeon pointed to the big pink bear in the corner. The vender nodded and grabbed it off the shelf and handed it to Tiffany.

 

“Here you are young lady. You’re a lucky gal to have someone like her around to protect you” the vender winked. Tiffany smiled and bowed to him.

 

“Sir, I think it is the other way around. Tae let me see that gun for a minute” Tiffany demand as she placed more money on the counter to play. Taeyeon handed her the gun and stepped back and watched.

 

*BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG*

 

Tiffany pretended to blow off smoke on the tip of the gun and smirked at Taeyeon. The girl just stuck her tongue out at Tiffany while Tiffany turned to the vender.

 

“That blue bear over there please” Tiffany pointed. The vender was shocked to see what just happened. He couldn’t believe Tiffany had just shot all the targets perfectly and swiftly causing a new record. He quickly went to go grab the bear. Tiffany thanked him once more.

 

“Hey missy, you better make sure you don’t get on this girl’s bad side. I have a feeling it won’t end well for you” the vender was talking to Taeyeon. Taeyeon nodded in agreement as both of the girls started to walk away.

 

“Pssh, show off” Taeyeon said. Tiffany just smiled in victory.

 

“You’re just jealous you can’t hit all the targets… Wow! Look at the time! It is already getting dark soon” Tiffany changed subjects. Taeyeon and Tiffany looked around and saw street lights lit up all along the festival. It was still bright where they were because of all the game lights and shows. People were seemed to be walking in a certain direction.

 

“Where are they all going?” Tiffany asked. Taeyeon looked to see they were headed towards the theater. Taeyeon looked at the time and remembered that show she wanted to see earlier this morning was going to start in an hour.

 

“C’mon Tiffany, let’s go see a play!” Taeyeon smiled as she held out her arm. Tiffany grabbed it and walked beside Taeyeon as they followed the crowd.

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what did ya'll think? :D

Let me know in the comments!

 

-Rainy <3