Thinking of You

CSI Korea

 

 

 

After seeing the interaction between Taeyeon and SunMi, Tiffany ran out the door. She couldn’t watch anymore. She started running away from the building and away from Taeyeon. She didn’t know what or why she was feeling this way but she didn’t like it. ‘Why am I getting upset? This is only the second day I know her yet it seems like we’ve known each other for a long time now. Yet, I don’t know much about her. I want to know more though’ Tiffany started thinking and soon enough she realized she was in an outside parking lot. See looked around to see if she saw any signs; one caught her attention ‘Soshi parking lot’. Because Soshi HQ owned Soshi Bar, both buildings shared the same parking lot. She realized she was in the middle of the parking lot. There were only a few cars left in the lot. She fell to her knees and started to cry. She pulled her hands to her face and started crying in her hands. Behind her a figure started getting closer to her.

 

“Tiffany?” the voice asked.

 

Tiffany stood straight backup and looked at the figure. She couldn’t tell who it was since he/she was in the shadows. The voice asked again.

 

“Tiffany, are you okay?”

 

The figure walked closer to her and the light started to shine on the figure, revealing the identity.

 

“Chief” Tiffany said while trying to hold in her tears because she didn’t want to cry right in front of her boss. She quickly wiped her tears as he was only a few feet away from her. He grabbed a tissue out of his bag and handed it to her. She made a weak smile before taking the tissue.

 

“Tiffany, why are you crying?” he asked again.

 

“It’s nothing Chief” she replied while wiping the remaining tears away.

 

“Call me Siwon, we aren’t working anymore” he said with a smile.

 

“Oh it’s nothing…Ch-Siwon” 

 

“It must be something if you’re here standing in the parking lot here all alone”

 

“Sir, why are you here?” Tiffany knew she shouldn’t have asked that because she didn’t want to question her boss but she was curious. He chuckled.

 

“I just finished my work; unlike you guys I can’t go have a drink across the street at Sohsi Bar. I am the chief. It’s okay if you don’t want to tell me, I understand.”  He placed his hands on Tiffany’s shoulders and used one of his hands to wipe one last tear away from her face.

 

Taeyeon was looking around for Tiffany. She came out of the bar and didn’t know which way she went. “Dang, she moves fast” she said to herself. She just picked a random direction and started walking that way. Luckily she found her, standing in a parking lot with… Siwon. He was only a couple feet away from her and had his hand on her cheek. Taeyeon quickly hid behind a light pole hoping not to be seen. “Why is she with Chief? Are they dating?” she asked herself. She watched as the scene continued.

 

Siwon pulled back a loose strand hanging in front of Tiffany’s face behind her ear. He smiled as he stared into her eyes. She was still upset and he could see that. He walked up closer to Tiffany and pulled her into a hug. He wrapped his strong arms around her slim waist and rested his chin on the top of her head. She started crying onto his nicely pressed suit but he didn’t care.

 

“It’s alright, let it out.” He said softly.

 

Taeyeon from afar witnessed everything. Her heart started to hurt. She grabbed her chest hoping that it would somehow stop. She didn’t know what to do. It hurt her to see Tiffany hurt but she didn’t know why. She just felt like she should be the one comforting her but she didn’t know Tiffany and Siwon were hugging. Of course she wouldn’t know she has only known Tiffany for about two days now. She sighed in defeat. She walked back towards the bar with her head hanged low and her heart aching.

 

Tiffany broke the hug and smiled at Siwon. She looked at him with a sincere smile and he smiled back. She remembered she was in the parking lot.

 

“I think I should go back to the bar. I left my bag there” Tiffany said. Siwon nodded in understanding and patted her head.

 

“You’re right it’s getting a little late, I should go home now. Would you like a ride?’ he offered. Tiffany shook her head.

 

“Annyo, its fine but thank you for the offer” she replied. She bowed to him one more time before walking away. She left Siwon standing there for a minute before he turned around and got in his car. He put on his seatbelt and sighed.

 

“Why are you crying Tiffany? I don’t like to see you cry.” He said to himself before shifting into drive and driving out of the parking lot.

 

Tiffany made her way back to bar. She walked in and saw Sooyoung holding her stomach and complaining to Seohyun and Yoona how she regretted eating all those chips. Yoona was making fun of her while Seohyun was giggling at the two shikshins. She saw Taeyeon sitting by them but she had a sad look on her face. Tiffany walked over to them to grab her bag. Taeyeon noticed Tiffany making her way towards them and shifted herself up in the booth. Tiffany smiled at the four girls while grabbing her bag.

 

“It’s getting kind so I think I should go” Tiffany said as she waved goodbye to everyone.

 

“Tiffany, where did you go? You just ran out of here without saying anything.” Sooyoung asked. Taeyeon looked up at Tiffany waiting for her answer.

 

“Oh… I…uh…needed some air. It was kind of getting stuffy in here, but I’m better now” she replied with a smile. Taeyeon knew what really happened outside. Tiffany waved goodbye one more time before exiting the door. Taeyeon sighed as the girl left.

 

 

Location- Yuri’s and Taeyeon’s Apartment

Time- 10:00 P.M.

 

 

Taeyeon slowly dragged her feet in the apartment. She closed the door behind her and threw her stuff on the table. She walked over to the fridge and grabbed a big jug of water. She pulled a glass out of the cabinet and poured some water into it. She saw Yuri on the couch watching TV.

 

“Hey Yul. Where were you?” Taeyeon asked as she took a sip of her water.

 

“I had a bunch of glass cut my skin from earlier today so Jessica took me to Seohyun’s office and fixed me up. I took her home afterwards” Yuri replied still focusing on the TV. Taeyeon made her way over to Yuri and sat next to the girl. She stared at the TV for a few minutes and gave out a sigh. Yuri looked over at the older girl and saw that she was upset about something. She turned off the TV and looked at Taeyeon. The latter noticed Yuri turned off the TV and looked at her confused.

 

“Tae, what’s bothering you?”

 

“It’s nothing” Taeyeon replied. Yuri knew her best friend enough to tell when something was bothering her like now.

 

“Does it involve something with Tiffany?” Taeyeon looked at her friend with wide eyes. Yuri just smiled because she was right.

 

“C’mon Tae, we’ve know each other since we were little. I think I can figure you out what’s bothering you” Yuri smirked. Taeyeon sighed in defeat.

 

“I don’t know Yuri. I’m confused as well. I like Tiffany but I’m confused. I don’t know what these feelings are. I know we just met but I want to get to know her better but I saw her hugging our Chief. I think they are in a relationship” Taeyeon spilled out all that was on her mind.

 

“Omo! Really her and the Chief?!?” Yuri covered with her hand in shock. Taeyeon sadly nodded. Yuri patted her best friend’s back.

 

“I think you should get to know her better. How about next case we switch partners again. You with her, Jessica and me. You know if they want to.” Yuri offered. Taeyeon looked at Yuri. She thought it was a good idea.

 

“Yeah, ok but I get the feeling this isn’t just for me” Taeyeon teased. Yuri’s face started to turn red.

 

“Wh-What? PSHH! NO” Yuri brushed it off. Taeyeon just glared at Yuri and Yuri was starting to get nervous. Taeyeon broke her stare and started laughing. Yuri realized she was being teased slapped Taeyeon.

 

“Owie” Taeyeon rubbed her arm and pouted. Yuri just scoffed at the girl; she wasn’t going to fall for her pouts. Taeyeon laughed and lightly pushed Yuri.

 

“Thanks Yuri. You always make me feel better” Taeyeon smiled. Yuri nodded. She got up and walked into her room to get ready for bed. Taeyeon turned the TV back on and eventually fell asleep thinking about Tiffany.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Ah, Mianhae for no Taeny right now. Idk if ya'll have noticed but its only been the second day since they met. I kind of want to make this as real as possible (pssh, yeah SNSD as CSI team. Thats realistic *Sarcasm*) haha but usually one person doesnt confess their love on the second day they met. At least usually not sane people do, haha.

 

Ya'll are probably thinking 'NO WAY?!? 15 chapters and only been the second day?!?' Haha yeah thats what I thought too. I'm probably going to fast forward a bit between cases. Please just be patient, remember this isnt all lovey dovey. Its a murder mystery too haha so I have to add that in as well XP

 

Sorry btw for being absent lately and for this being a bit short. School has been driving me crazy, I havent had time to work on this (no offense but this isnt really my first priority for the day, its more of a fun thing) I finally got some time YAY! BUT! I have been coming up with new ideas but havent written them down yet.  :D

 

Anyways, I thank you for all your comments and taking your time to read my story. I hope you guys like it so far. I will try to make it more interesting but you guys have to give me time. I have a life too. Haha. Thanks you for commenting and subscribing. I enjoy reading your comments, they make me laugh(:

 

Until then...

 

Love you guys,

Rainy <3