Fallen to Death (Part 2)

CSI Korea

 

 

*FLASHBACK*

Location-Soshi HQ

Date- 2 months ago

 

Hyoyeon was walking to the second floor to meet her buddies Sooyoung and Yoona. They were going to play a prank on Jessica. They loved doing that but when HellSica mode they made a run for it. While Hyoyeon was thinking up a plan she walked by the chief’s office. The chief saw her and called her in. Hyoyeon walked in and saw a girl sitting in the chair across from him. She’s cute. She must be new. - Hyoyeon thought. “Ah, Hyoyeon , this is Nicole Jung. She will be working here. Why don’t you show her around? She will be Sunny’s assistant so don’t forget to drop by Sunny’s.” Siwon asked.

 

Hyoyeon nodded and smiled at the girl, “Follow me”. The new girl blushed and followed behind Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon started to feel warm all of a sudden and she didn’t know why. It was quiet so Hyoyeon broke the silence by asking questions about her, “So, why do you want to study to be a Forensic Scientist?” The girl thought about it before answering Hyoyeon’s question.

 

“I like science. I find it interesting. Plus these murder mysteries have always caught my attention. What about you? What do you do here?” She asked.

 

“I am the photographer of the team. I take photos of the crime scene. I also work in the Tech Room examining the photos I took to see if there are any clues. I also can run background checks and locate addresses if anyone needs me too.” Hyoyeon said as they headed towards her friends.

 

“Guys, this is Nicole Jung. She is new here. She is going to be working with Sunny. Have ya’ll seen her up here?” Hyoyeon asked.

 

Sooyoung and Yoona bowed and greeted Nicole with a smile. “Um… I don’t think she is up here. Why not try the lab?” Yoona suggested. Hyoyeon snapped here fingers, “That’s right! She is probably looking at some earth samples or what not.” Hyoyeon grabbed Nicole’s hand and led them to the elevator. Once everyone emptied out of the elevator the two got on. Hyoyeon looked down and noticed she was still holding Nicole’s hand. She quickly let go but missed the warmth.

 

“Sorry, I didn’t mean it, I was…” As Hyoyeon tried to come up with an excuse, Nicole giggled at how cute Hyoyeon acted and placed her hand back into Hyoyeon’s. The latter was surprised at Nicole’s action and started to blush.

 

 What am I feeling? Do I have feelings for her? She is cute. I think I may have a crush on her- Hyoyeon thought.

 

The elevator doors opened up and the two girls saw scientists working on experiments and running around talking gibberish.

 

  Hyoyeon led Nicole by the hand to Sunny. Inside they saw Sunny working at her desk and a taller girl bugging her to go to lunch with her.

 

“Please Sunny bunny, hurry up so we can go to lunch.” The girl pouted. Sunny looked up and saw Hyoyeon with another girl.

 

“Sooyoung, not now we have guests.”  Hyoyeon walked into the room shocked.

 

“Sooyoung, how did you get here faster than we did?!?” Hyoyeon exclaimed.

 

“Well, you guys reminded me that Sunny owed me a lunch and since Sunny was paying, I bolted down the stairs. Haha I guess I am faster than the elevator but I just got here like a minute ago.” Sunny just shook her head. She then looked at the girl beside Hyoyeon.

 

“Sunny, this is Nicole Jung. She is going to be your new assistant here”. Sunny smiled at Nicole and extended her hand.

 

“It’s nice to meet you, Nicole. I look forward working with you”. Nicole smiled at her and took her hand. Hyoyeon kept staring at Nicole admiringly and Sunny noticed this but ignored it.

 

Sunny looked at her watch and then towards Sooyoung. “Alright Soo, its noon. Want to go now?”

 

“YESSSSS!” Sooyoung yelled as she bolted out the door. Sunny shook her head at her shikshin before following her out.

 

“Oh hey! You two love birds want to join us?” Sunny called back before leaving the room.

 

“SUNNY!” Hyoyeon blushed at the latter’s comment. Sunny just laughed and walked out. Hyoyeon looked back at Nicole with a red face. Hyoyeon held out her arm out, Nicole looked at it with a confused face.

 

“Care to join me?” Hyoyeon said smoothly. Nicole just blushed and linked her arm with Hyoyeon’s as they followed the danshin and shikshin.

 

*FLASHBACK ENDS*                                                              

 

 

Location- Seohyun’s Office

Time- 9:30 A.M.

 

 

“Then what?!?” Yoona shouted wanting to hear more. All the girls looked at her, shocked at how interested she was.

 

“What? I don’t get to hear love stories about Hyoyeon often” she defended.

 

All the girls were in Seohyun’s office listening to Hyoyeon tell her story. Yuri, Taeyeon and Seohyun were sitting on the couch while Yoona, Sooyoung, and Sunny were sitting on the floor with their backs against the bottom of the couch. Hyoyeon was leaning against Seohyun’s desk with Nicole in her arms as she told the story.

 

“Haha, I remember that. I am like cupid.” Sunny complimented herself. Hyoyeon laughed and hugged Nicole closer to her.

 

“Well, after that lunch, we started to go out more often. Then I asked her later if she wanted to be my girlfriend and…”

 

“AND I said yes immediately!” Nicole bursted. Everyone looked at Nicole with a weird face.

 

“What? Why does my Hyo get to tell the entire story?” She ignored the stares.

 

“That’s so sweet” Sooyoung said as she wiped a fake tear from her face. Yuri slapped her for her immaturity.

 

“Yah! Having an emotional moment here!” Sooyoung yelled. Yuri just laughed. Sooyoung slapped Yuri back harder and ran away. Yuri got up and chased Sooyoung around the dead corpse. Yoona saw this as a chance to get revenge on Sooyoung so she went over and grabbed Sooyoung to hold her while Yuri playfully hit her.

 

“YAH! NO TEAMING UP!!! IM CHODING YOU TRAITOR!” Sooyoung yelled as she tried to get out of Yoona’s grip.

 

“HEEE-HEEE-HEEE” Yoona did a witch laugh.

 

Seohyun sighed, “Please no horse playing next to the dead man. Let him be in peace.”

 

Yoona and Sooyoung realized they were like feet away from the dead man and scrambled back to Seohyun’s office. Yuri coolly but quickly rushed back with them.

 

“Haha!” Taeyeon laughed.

 

“Seriously Seo, how can a dead man rest in peace if you have him on the table opened up?” Sunny asked. Seohyun just shrugged.

 

“There you guys are!” a voice yelled. A cold, icy voice. Everyone knew the owner of that voice. They turned their heads to the owner of that voice.

 

“EEEIK!” Jessica screamed her dolphin scream. Everyone covered their ears at that high pitch sound.

 

“Yah Jessica why are you scream?!” Tiffany yelled. She was right next to Jessica so she took the most damage from Jessica’s deadly scream. Jessica just covered her eyes with one hand and pointed. To the dead corpse. 

 

“SEO! WHY DO YOU HAVE A BODY LAYING THERE OPEN!?! SEW HIM BACK UP!” Jessica ordered.

 

Seohyun sighed at the third person who yelled at her because of the dead corpse, “Alright, I’ll sew him up. Nicole, I guess our lesson is over.” Nicole just smiled and waved that it wasn’t a problem. Taeyeon saw Tiffany next to Jessica and smiled at her. Tiffany noticed Taeyeon and smiled at her back.

 

“What are you guys doing here?” Yuri asked. Jessica recovered from what she saw and looked at Yuri

 

 “We are here because Chief has gotten a report of another murder. He wants us to go investigate.” Jessica answered.

 

Seohyun finished sewing up the corpse and walked over to the group. “Another murder already? Sigh, alright Hyoyeon and Sunny lets go.”

 

“I want to go out todaaaay. Can we Sooyoungieee.Pwweeaaseee” Yoona used her aegyo. Everyone covered their ears except Seohyun. She hung around Yoona most of time so she was used to it.

 

“Aish, yes. Just stop it.” Sooyoung growled. Yoona just smiled at her success.

 

“Seo, I want to ride with you guys.” Yoona grabbed Seohyun’s and led her out of the Autopsy room. Seohyun was blushing at the hand holding. Sooyoung sighed as she followed the maknaes out along with Sunny and Hyoyeon. Nicole went back to Sunny’s lab to prepare.

 

All that were left in the room was Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica and Yuri.

 

“So why don’t we all go in one car to the crime scene?” Taeyeon offered. Tiffany smiled and agreed.

 

“Whatever” Jessica replied while looking at her nails.

 

“Fine, but I’m driving. Dibbs!” Yuri claimed.

 

“Shotgun!”

 

Everyone looked at Jessica.

 

“What? I am always shotgun or driver”, Jessica defended.

 

“But I’m shotgun.” Taeyeon complained. Tiffany went over and patted the latter’s shoulder.

 

“That’s okay. You can sit with me in the back” Tiffany winked at Taeyeon. Taeyeon immediately smiled and nodded. Jessica and Yuri were oblivious at the moment since they were already heading out the door.

 

“Kwon, you better be a good driver.” Jessica warned.

 

“Sigh, yes mom.”

 

“What did you call me?!?”

 

“Nothing, mom.

 

“GRRRR. Kwon, I’m way prettier than your mom!”

 

“Haha you sure about that?” Yuri then made a run for it.

 

“Come here and face me! You coward!” Jessica yelled as she started to chase Yuri as she was heading towards the car.

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon laughed at the scene as they followed their immature friends.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Well here is a Hyoni moment. It was kind of lame but I tried.

I'm still new to this, so please bear with me.

 

AHHH! I'm having so much trouble trying to figure out another murder!

I'm literally going through my house to see if I have a potential murder weapon.

And no I dont have guns or machetes or samurai swords or anything like that but I need inspiration!!!!

I'm dying here!!!!

WAAHHHHH!

 

Bear with me, I will figure out the next murder scene soon. Its just a bit difficult but I shall do it!

OH BTW THANK YOU ALL FOR THE COMMENTS AND SUSCRIBES(":

Until then...

 

Comment, Suscribe, like it, hate it.

(Try to avoid the last)(:

 

 

Love~

Rainy!!!!!