Romance is in the Air

CSI Korea

 Woah, Hello there! Long time no see. Man it feels weird to be back here again, but a good weird haha. I've been gone for like what? 6 month? Man time flies. It was hard for me to write this because I had to remember from 6 months ago where I left off but now I'm excited to start writing! I have some awesome new ideas for this story that I hope you readers will enjoy!  Well without further more, lets get this story started!

P.S. Blue is Hyoyeon speaking over a ear piece. You'll understand later.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Truth is it’s you” kept echoing in Sooyoung’s head. Is she delusional or did that actually just happen. She stared off into the distance while her mind was trying to wrap around that concept. Sunny on the other hand was freaking out on how Soo would react. ‘Oh my god! She isn’t saying anything! She must hate me! I just know it! Stupid Sunny! This was the worst idea ever! Just walk away while you have some dignity left!’

 

Sunny was about to turn to walk away when something was holding her back. She looked down at her wrist and saw Sooyoung’s hand preventing her from leaving. Sunny traced all the way up to Sooyoung’s face and was surprised by what she saw. Sooyoung wasn’t disgusted or angry. In fact she was smiling.

 

“You…like me?” Sooyoung said shyly. Sunny just nodded at the taller person. Sunny felt happy that Sooyoung was reacting positive to her confession. She hoped that the way she felt about Sooyoung would be returned towards her. In a quick move that surprise Sunny, Sooyoung grabbed the latter and enveloped her in a hug. Sunny felt the warmth rush through her body as it made contact with her crush. Sooyoung wrapped her arms around the smaller person and whispered in her ear, “I knew it”. This surprised Sunny for a moment. If Sooyoung knew about her feelings, then why did it take this long to act upon it? Sunny didn’t care at the moment because she was in heaven right now. She was glad Sooyoung returned her love. Wait…She never said it back. Does this mean she likes Sunny or what? What if she doesn’t return the feeling, but wait. She is hugging her right now so that must mean she likes her back. Or does it mean they are just friends?

 

‘Don’t think about it too much right now. Just enjoy this moment while it lasts and I’ll talk to her about it later’ Sunny thought as she continued to be on cloud nine.

 

 

Meanwhile…

 

Back at Taeyeon and Yuri’s apartment was a sleeping Jessica. Yuri had brought her up and laid her on Yuri’s bed while the latter went to go get some cold water and some headache pills for when she woke up. It didn’t take long for her either. All of a sudden Jessica sits immediately up on the bed and scans her location. It was dark because the door was closed and the lights were off.

 

“Where am I?” she said to herself. Her head started to hurt as she tried to move her legs over to the edge of the bed. “Oww…my head! What happened?” Jessica held her hand to her head and was trying to recall her last memory. “Oh yeah, I was drinking at the bar after that incident happened. Man I really need to find a better way to relieve my pain and stress rather than drinking so much. It is not good for my liver” she said to herself. She looked around the room once more and did not recognize the area. She tried to stand up but she lost her balanced and leaned against the nightstand causing some books to fall on the floor. She looked to see where they had fallen but it was too dark. All of a sudden she heard footsteps and called out “Tiff? Is…Is that you?” Jessica said a little worried. The door opened and a figure was standing at the doorway. Jessica squinted her eyes to get a good view of the person but the light casted a shadow on the person’s face.

 

“Who are you?” Jessica asked cautiously.

 

“Ah, I see you’re feeling a little better”

 

Jessica knew that voice and who it belonged to which made her ease up.

 

“Go on and lay back down on the bed. I have some water and a headache pill for you”

 

Jessica did just that and took the items from Yuri as the latter the nightstand lamp.

 

“How are you feeling Sica?” Yuri asked worriedly as she sat down on the bedside next to Jessica. The latter took the pill and some water and swallowed.

 

“Better. Thanks. Where am I?” she asked. Yuri told her what had happened and Jessica just stared at her empty glass. After a minute of silence had passed, Yuri asked, “Jessica, why were you crying?”

 

Jessica looked at Yuri for a minute and then back at the glass. She didn’t know whether she should talk about it with Yuri or not.

 

“You can tell me. I’m a good listener and besides it’s better to talk about it rather than bottle it up inside of you forever” Yuri reasonably said.

 

“It really isn’t anything important…”

 

Yuri just shook her head in disbelief, “It must be something if it causes you to drink it away and cry over it”. Yuri had a good point.

 

“It’s just my family is being tough on me right now. Especially my dad. We own this big corporation and things are getting complicated and it’s stressing us out but I don’t want to really talk about it that much right now”.

 

Yuri nodded and knew that was all she was going to get out of Jessica today. “Hey why don’t I make us some of my super awesome yummy pizza and we can just chill and watch movies or play games?” Yuri said excitedly. Jessica smiled and nodded. Both of them walked out the room and into the kitchen/den area.

 

 

 

 

“Yuri-ahh. Can you help me? What am I supposed to do with this sauce?” Jessica pleaded. Yuri sighed, “Take the sauce and spread it over the pizza, seriously how do survive on the limited knowledge of cooking you have? If it weren’t for someone cooking for you, you would probably starve”. Jessica puffed out her cheeks and did what Yuri told her to do. Yuri was having second thoughts about having Jessica help her in the kitchen cooking. She looked over to see what Jessica had accomplished and started to panic.

 

“Sica! That’s way too much sauce! You’re going to cause a mess!” Yuri exclaimed. Yuri immediately rushes over and tries to help but Jessica wouldn’t let go of the utensil.

 

“No Yuri, I got this!” Jessica said unwillingly to listen to Yuri. Both of them were fighting over the utensil and in such quick action, it caused them to slip and knock the sauce all over them. Both were sitting on the floor covered in tomato sauce.

 

“Yuri-ahhh!” Jessica whined. She pouted as she saw sauce in her hair and on her white shirt. Yuri looked over to her and burst out laughing.

 

“HAHAHAHA! Omo that is the funniest thing I’ve ever seen!  I can’t tell if your red from anger or if it just the sauce! Haha hold on let me go get my camera!” Yuri laughed as she was getting up. Jessica was mad and grabbed Yuri’s arm and pulled her down causing Yuri to slip.

 

“Oh, now you have done it!” Yuri said as she scooped a handful of sauce on the floor and flung it at Jessica. Bull’s eye! It hit Jessica right in the chest and Yuri made a little fist pump for her aim. Hey, she didn’t graduate from that training camp without perfect aim now. As Yuri was celebrating in her head, Jessica takes the remaining sauce in the jar and dumps it all over Yuri’s head. Yuri is shocked by what just happens.

 

“Hehehe, taught you not to mess with me! The Jessica Jung!” she said proudly. Yuri in a quick motion tackles Jessica by the waist and both land in the sauce. While Jessica is trying to push Yuri off of her, the latter starts to tickle Jessica.

 

“Ha ah S-stop it! Haha!” Jessica says in between laughs.

 

“Say Yuri is better than Jessica and I’ll stop” Yuri says as she sits on top of Jessica tickling her. Jessica refuses to say it but how long can she hold her ground. It isn’t much longer till she breaks.

 

“Alright! Ahaha! Stop and I’ll say it! AHhahah!” Jessica struggles to say from laughing so much. Yuri stops and waits to hear those sweet words.

 

“Yuri is better than Jessica” she says. Yuri, satisfied, gets off of Jessica and helps her up. As Jessica gets up she quickly says, “Only in Yuri’s dreams though!” She sticks out her tongue before running into the bathroom and locking herself inside. Yuri just huffs and lets out a chuckle.

 

“Aish, that girl. Look at this! She left me with the mess to clean up! She’ll pay!” Yuri said as she grabbed some paper towels and began cleaning up all the sauce still on the floor.

 

After a while, Jessica let herself out. She wrapped herself around a towel because she decided to take the liberty as to shower and clean up. She cautiously opens the door to the kitchen/den area and sees Yuri. Jessica looks at what used to be a mess of sauce was replaced with a clean floor. She saw Yuri wiping up the last bit of it.

 

“Hey Yuri-ahh” she says. The latter turns around and sees Jessica standing at the doorway with a towel on her head and another wrapped around her body. It was obvious to Yuri that Jessica just took a shower but she couldn’t help but stare as little water droplet run down her neck and underneath her towel into the forbidden areas.

 

‘Lucky damn droplets’ Yuri thought.

 

“I see you got most of the sauce cleaned up. Thank you and sorry for not helping” Jessica said yet she was kind of glad she avoided the cleaning up.

 

“Haha it’s alright. I think I will go take a shower too. Why don’t we just order pizza instead?” Yuri smiled as she stood up from a crouching position. Jessica stared at this amazing sight in front of her. Yuri didn’t have on a shirt on. It was just her sports bra and pants. “Yuri, where is your shirt?” Jessica asked. Yuri pointed over on the chair. “It was dirty and sticking to my skin so I just took it off” she explained. Jessica scanned Yuri’s body all the way from her head to her well toned abs with a perfect tan and down. Her curves were the perfect s line shape that would make anyone desire. Jessica just kept staring at Yuri for a moment or two not paying attention to her surroundings. Yuri noticed what Jessica was staring at and smirked.

 

“You know my mother always told me it’s rude to stare” Yuri said teasingly. Jessica realized Yuri was watching her and snapped back into reality. It was obvious she was staring at Yuri a little too long and was embarrassed that she got caught too.

 

“I wasn’t staring at you. I was staring at that thing right behind you!” Jessica tried to make up an excuse or a diversion. Anything that would seem like she was not admiring Yuri. Yuri just laughed at Jessica’s stubbornness. Yuri started to walk towards Jessica and the latter was standing stiff as a board wondering what Yuri was going to do. As Yuri walks toward her she quickly and smoothly walks around her but not forgetting to whisper in her ear, “It’s ok, we all know what you were thinking” she winks before walking towards the bathroom. Jessica started to turn red from embarrassment, but she remembered the reason why she looked for Yuri. She rushes back into the room to see Yuri had already taken off her pants and was about to take off her sports bra.

 

“Yuri! I forgot to tell you….oh!” Jessica stops after seeing Yuri just down to her bra and . Yuri looks over at Jessica and smiles.

 

“Can I help you with something or would you like to assist me with my clothes?” Yuri teases.

 

“YAH! Kwon! I didn’t mean to come in here! I just forgot I needed to borrow some clothes because mine have sauce stained on them!” Jessica says in defense. Yuri just laughs at Jessica and walks over to her closet and pulls out some pjs. She walks over and hands them to Jessica.

 

“Now please let me finish my business…that is, unless you would like to join me?” Yuri winks. Jessica is so embarrassed and doesn’t know how to react. She grabs the closest thing she could reach; luckily it was just a pillow. She hurls it at Yuri but to her disappointment Yuri scoots into the bathroom and closes the door as soon as possible. She could hear Yuri laughing behind the doors. Still embarrassed and angered, Jessica puts on the pjs and sits on the couch outside.

 

She looks around and sees the remote so she decides to turn it on. The first thing that comes up is movie about a father/daughter relationship which reminds her of all that happened last night. She changes it quickly to the news.

 

‘I totally forgot about all my problems after Yuri came and picked me up. That girl! What is with all of her sudden erted comments! Byuntae Yuri! Aish! She makes those comments again and I’ll…I’ll do something just as bad but can’t think of right now. Ah! Whatever, I’m just going to watch TV.’

 

 

Meanwhile…Again…

 

 

At dinner, Yoona and Seohyun are sitting outside on the porch of the restaurant looking over the Han River. There is a gentle cool breeze and the lights to the bridge shine bright and illuminate the city. Seohyun and Yoona had just sat down and both were a little nervous. “So um… what do you want to order?” Yoona asks hiding behind a menu. Seohyun notices and pulls the menu down from Yoona’s face and smiles.

 

“Let’s just order one thing and split it. That is what I usually do when I eat out with someone” Seohyun replies. ‘Eat out with someone? Who have you gone out with? It better not be a boy for that matter! Tell me his name and I’ll make sure he doesn’t come near you!’

 

Seohyun noticed Yoona’s knuckles turning white from clenching her fist really hard. She placed her hand over Yoona’s to calm her down and giggled, “I didn’t mean I ate with a boy, I meant people such as Sunny or my parents silly” Yoona was surprised. It was as if she read Yoona’s mind but she was a little at ease at Seohyun’s response.

 

“ZZKK~Yoona, can you hear me?” Hyoyeon asked, “We are right behind you guys inside the restaurant. Stretch if you can hear me”. Yoona just did that and looked over to see Hyoyeon and Nicole sitting at a booth in the far corner of the restaurant. Luckily, Seohyun was looking at the menu and not paying attention to what was going on. “Okay good. Now compliment her on something. Anything that will start up a conversation” Hyoyeon said.

 

Yoona looked at something to compliment her on but she could only she Seohyun’s eyebrows and up because the menu was blocking her view. “Um, Seohyun, you have nice eyebrows…”

 

Yoona mentally face-palmed herself regretting what she had just said. Seohyun just put the menu down and raised an eyebrow in confusion as she looked at Yoona.

 

“Really? Her eyebrows? That’s the best you could say?” Hyoyeon commented in Yoona’s ear.

 

“Uh, thanks? I think…” Seohyun replied as she touched her eyebrows.

 

“Here, let me help you. Repeat after me…” Hyoyeon said. Yoona listened and nodded.

 

“Hey Seohyun, If I received a nickel for every time I saw someone as beautiful as you, I'd have five cents.” Yoona smiled. Seohyun giggles, “That one is cute” she said before she continued to look at the menu. Yoona listened to Hyoyeon as she gave more lines.

 

“Seohyun, baby, if you were words on a page, you'd be what they call FINE PRINT!” Yoona was starting to second guess these pick-lines. Seohyun giggled some more and continued reading the menu. Yoona was getting anxious that these pick up lines weren’t working and it was only making her look silly. All of a sudden Seohyun stood up in her chair, “excuse me I have to go use the restroom for a moment. Be right back” Yoona nodded as she watched the other girl leave. Hyoyeon and Nicole saw Seohyun coming inside and held their menus up to cover their faces.

 

Yoona put the mic on her ear bud on and said, “Hyo! This isn’t working! I don’t think this plan was very good… Do you have any other better suggestion?”

 

“ZZZK~ Hey! Those pick up lines are golden! They worked for me all the time in the past! Don’t doubt the golden pick-up lines! (Nicole in the back) What do you mean worked for you all the TIME?!?...Uh.oh, Listen Yoona, I have to go. I think I’m about to get severely beaten and not in the good kind of way. Got to go!”

 

Yoona sighed. Seohyun just sat down and noticed it. “What’s wrong?” she asked. Yoona just shook her head. “It’s nothing, I just having this annoying voice inside my head and no I’m not crazy!” She defended herself.

 

Seohyun laughed and said, “Yeah, those annoying voices in your head can sure be a pain…especially when they have cheesy pick up lines that only one person in the world would dare say in public” she winked. Yoona was catching on to what Seohyun was getting at. “You mean you knew?” Yoona said surprised.

 

“C’mon, I recognized those lines from a mile away. The only person with those kinds of lines is Hyoyeon. I giggled because I knew they were from her, that and I saw them hiding behind the menus in the back corner of the restaurant. Obvious much?” Seohyun smiled. Yoona sighed in defeat and took out the ear bud. The operation was over and the truth was revealed.

 

“You know, I’m a little disappointed you had to have someone help you get through this date. Plus, I’m a little insulted it was Hyoyeon you went to for aid instead of Jessica or Sooyoung” Seohyun said teasingly. Good thing Hyoyeon didn’t hear that.

 

“I know, I’m sorry. I was just nervous and wanted to make this date special but it didn’t turn out so good” Yoona said disappointingly. Seohyun took Yoona’s hand and rubbed her thumb over the top of Yoona’s hand and smiled. “You know, the night is still young” She said. Yoona smile and was about to say something until the waiter came and interrupted their moment.

 

“What can I get you two ladies?” He asked. Seohyun took over and ordered for the both of them while Yoona just sat back and admired Seohyun. After a while of eating, Yoona started to get more comfortable and talked to Seohyun about anything and everything. They had been there well after the bill was paid. They finally left because it was almost closing time and they decided to take a walk near the Han River and sit on a bench close by. They both looked up at the stars and tried to pick out which ones they recognized. A cold wind brushed past Seohyun and she shivered from it. Yoona noticed this and took off her blazer and wrapped it around her Hyunnie and cradled her in her arms.

 

They both stayed silent while enjoying each others’ warmth and the scenery.

 

“Seohyun…”

 

Seohyun looked up at Yoona waiting for her to continue.

 

“I’m glad we are here at this moment in our lives and I want to say I must be the luckiest person ever. I just wanted to tell you that… and that I love you”

 

Seohyun’s heart jumped at those three words. She felt so lucky to have Yoona by her side. She shifted herself up a bit and looked at Yoona eye level. She placed one hand on Yoona’s cheek while the other one rest on Yoona’s shoulder. Leaning in closer, she closed her eyes and waited till she made contact. Yoona’s soft lips pressed upon her and a wave of happiness enveloped her as she kissed the one she loved. After what felt like eternity, they broke away and stared at each other.

 

“I love you too”

 

Seohyun hugged Yoona tightly again and closed her eyes enjoying the moment. Yoona was so happy that Seohyun was hers and hers only. Nothing could ruin this day for her not even Hyoyeon’s failed attempts with those cheesy lines.

 

 

Meanwhile….last one I swear!

 

 

Back at home, Nicole was giving Hyoyeon the silent treatment. “Baby! I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to! Those lines were used way long before I met you! But once I met you I knew you were the one for me and now those lines are yours and yours only! You have the copyright to them and if they are used on anyone else, so sue me. Please forgive me!” Nicole smiled a quick instance and then reverted to her I’m-mad-at-you face. Hyoyeon saw it and said, “Did the sun come out or did you just smile at me?”

 

“Aish!” Nicole said hearing another cheesy pickup line.

 

“Your legs must be tired because you've been running through my mind all night.” Nicole smirked but continued to play cool. “I notice you’re falling for my lines” Hyoyeon smiled. Nicole walked over and wrapped her arms around her honey.

 

“Okay, I forgive you. But like you said, I have the copyrights to those lines no matter how cheesy they are!” Nicole warned. Hyoyeon smirked, “Baby, I'm no Fred Flintstone, but I can make your Bedrock!”

 

“Oh really?” Nicole said as she raised an eyebrow. She pulled Hyoyeon’s collar causing the latter to follow her as they head towards the bedroom door. “We’ll just have to see about that…” Nicole winked as she slowly pulled Hyoyeon in the room, closing the door behind them and the rest… well, you know, is history.

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Yay! Sunny confessed and Sooyoung wasn't mad! And hooray for YulSic moment too! AND I especially loved Yoonhyun moments with Hyoyeon's failed attempts to help! XD

There! I think I have covered all the couples...except wait...who am I missing?... Hmm... it's on the tip of my tongue...OH DUH!

TAENY! hahah! just kidding! Of course I wouldn't forget about them! They will be for the next chapter. 

Tell me what you guys think of this story! I want to know if I still can write (or if I was even able to in the first place XP)

Comment, Subscribe, and Like it up!

-Love Rainy! <3

 

P.S. Keep a look out for my other stories because I'm working on them too! ;D