Haters will Hate (Part 2)

CSI Korea

 

 

Location: In the Car

Time: 12:00 P.M.

 

 

In the car it was silent. Neither agent was talking. Taeyeon was sitting in the driver seat while Tiffany was in the passengers looking out the window. Taeyeon felt nervous. She didn’t like the silence because she thought Tiffany was still mad at her from this morning. The silence was killing her.

 

“Listen, Tiffany. I’m sorry for this morning. Please stop being mad at me” Taeyeon pouted. Tiffany looked over and saw Taeyeon’s cute pout and smiled.

 

“I’m not mad anymore, but don’t forget you still owe me” Tiffany eye-smiled.

 

“Then why do you seem so down?” Taeyeon asked.  Tiffany still didn’t know if she should tell her about her and SunMi. She was still confused on how she felt. She liked Taeyeon but she didn’t know if it was as a friend or something more.

 

“Tiffany?” Taeyeon asked realizing Tiffany was in deep thought. Tiffany awoken back to reality and didn’t think now was the right time. Luckily they arrived at the apartments where the manager was staying.

 

“Oh look! We’re here” Tiffany said as she started to make her way out of the car. Taeyeon nodded and started to get out forgetting about her unanswered question. They walked up to the apartment and knocked on the door. After a couple more knocks a man in a black pressed suit opened the door. He looked like he was in his 30’s. He was busy talking on the phone as he looked at the two detectives.

 

“Can I call you back? I think god has brought two angels to my door” He said as he hung up his phone and smiled at them. His teeth were a bit crooked and had yellow stains. He had a bit too much gel in his hair which made him look greasy and his cologne was way too strong. Taeyeon and Tiffany almost choked when they got a whiff of it.

 

“What can I help you with lovelies?” He asked. He especially liked Taeyeon. He kept staring at her up and down. Tiffany noticed this and stepped in front of Taeyeon, blocking the guy from his view. “We are Soshi Detectives. We would like to ask you a few questions referring to Mrs. Han, Mr. Lee.”

 

“Oh her…” He said in disgust, “Yeah sure come in” He opened the door wider for them to enter his apartment. They looked around and saw it pretty messy. There were leftovers that were starting to stink and dirty clothes lying everywhere. The guy started to move some of his dirty laundry from the couch and picked up his leftovers.

 

“Sit wherever you like” He offered as he threw away his trash.

 

“Um… No thanks we’ll just stand” Taeyeon replied.

 

“Awe but a beautiful girl like you must be tired from standing too long” he said checking out Taeyeon.

 

Tiffany was starting to get annoyed with this guy but she had to keep her cool. “Listen, we are here to talk about Mrs. Han. Would you care to explain this?” Tiffany pulled out the piece of paper they found at the crime scene. He looked at it and then scoffed.

 

“Phooo, That. I was angry.” He said without any care.

 

“Well, tell us what the information was about that you didn’t want her to spill?” Tiffany added.

 

“Ha! Why would I tell you?” He barked back. Tiffany was starting to get angry. Taeyeon was behind her thinking of something and had a smile on her face when she had an idea. Taeyeon interrupted the tension between Tiffany and the manager.

 

“Um… excuse… May I know where you’re restroom is~~?” she asked using as much aegyo she had. Tiffany was surprised while the manager was his lips.

 

“Of course baby. It’s around the corner” He smiled at her while pointing. Taeyeon bowed cutely and walked away.

 

‘What the heck was that?’- Tiffany thought she was feeling a little jealous. She ignored it and focused back on the manager.

 

“Where were you last night?” She asked.

 

“I was having dinner with a friend. You can check the restaurant reservation list. They will confirm that I was there” he replied.

 

“What is the restaurant called?” Tiffany asked as she took out a pen and notepad.

 

“The Grotto”

 

 

Meanwhile in the bathroom:

 

 

Just as Taeyeon walked in the bathroom, she received a text from Hyoyeon.

 

To: Taeyeon

Sent: 12:30 P.M.

Hey, I checked the surveillance cameras. You will not believe this. Someone shut off the cameras to the 15th floor! I don’t know how they did it but we have no videos from there. Sorry to bring bad news. Have you found anything from the manager? Let Tiffany know too.

From: Hyoyeon

 

Taeyeon replied:

 

To: Hyoyeon

Not yet but I have an idea. I’ll tell you about it later, keke ^_^

Oh and I’ll tell Tiffany. Thanks.

 

Taeyeon closed her phone and looked in the mirror. She fixed herself a bit.

 

Alright Tae, it’s time to use what you learned back in training camp. This always works. hehe

 

 

Back in the living room:

 

 

Tiffany was still standing while the manager was answering a quick phone call. Taeyeon suddenly walked out from the bathroom and towards them. Both the manager and Tiffany dropped their jaws at what they saw.

 

Taeyeon was swaying her hips back and forth she made her way over. Her suit was ed a few buttons too low. Her milky soft chest showed a little farther down yet still covering her lady stuff. Her hair was down and was a little messy in a y way. She had a y smirk on her face. Tiffany couldn’t stop staring at Taeyeon. started to get dry.

 

‘Oh my gawd that’s hot… Wait! Stop Tiffany she is your co-worker! But… look at her. She is so beautiful. I can even see her white chest. I wonder what she looked like underneath those clothes…O.O…. OMG stop it TIFFANY! Stop being a byun!’- Tiffany was mentally scolding herself.

 

Taeyeon smiled and walked smoothly over to the manager and placed herself on his lap. The perfume she was wearing was so sweet and smelled delicious. She draped her arms around his neck and stared lustfully into his eyes while slowly her lips. The manager dropped his phone and started to place his hands on her legs. He was starting to get at what he saw. Taeyeon’s chest was right in front of his face.

 

‘Wait. What is she doing? And how dare he put his hands on her?!? I can’t believe she would do this! Am I feeling jealous?- Tiffany thought.

 

Taeyeon leaned closer to him and whispered something in his ear. “Oppa, if you tell me what the secret about your client is, I’ll go out with you and maybe more” she whispered seductively. Tiffany watched with anger. She didn’t like what she was looking at. The manager was slowly moving his hand up to Taeyeon’s thigh but was quickly stopped by Taeyeon.

 

“Oppa, tell me first or else no deal” The manager gulped. He really wanted Taeyeon but he didn’t want to ruin his client. But how could he resist Taeyeon? She was so enticing. He thought it would okay to tell but he wanted to make sure, “You won’t tell right?” he whispered. Taeyeon her lips and nodded. That was enough for him, “Alright, the truth is that Ryan Cho is dating Mrs. Han’s daughter though he is not supposed to be dating due to his career. Now don’t tell anyone and when will I see you?” He whispered.

 

Taeyeon smiled at him, “soon, I will call you”

 

“Okay I will be waiting” He said.

 

Taeyeon got up from his lap after hearing what she wanted and looked at him one more time. She laughed at what she saw before leaving. As she walked out, the manager looked down at himself and felt really embarrassed at what her saw. Taeyeon walked out of the apartment and down to the car. Tiffany was already there because she couldn’t take any more of what was going on up there. When she saw Taeyeon walking towards the car, she got out and yelled at Taeyeon.

 

“WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!?” She yelled.

 

Taeyeon just smiled and got in the driver’s seat.

 

“Get in the car I’m hungry” Taeyeon said leaving Tiffany dumbfounded. She was waiting for an answer but Taeyeon started the engine and she got in. She was still waiting for an answer.

 

“Where do you want to eat Fany?” Taeyeon asked as if nothing happened.

 

“Where do I… WHERE DO I WANT TO EAT?!? Tell me what the hell that was back there?!?” Tiffany was angry but she didn’t know why. Taeyeon laughed.

 

 

“Hmmm, I’m thinking a good noodle restaurant right now…” Taeyeon smiled.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

Aigoo... Jellyfany ^^

Sorry for such a long update and the chapter being shorter than my usual. School has gotten me loaded with homework and tests. Plus I'm thinking of writing another story and wanting to finish my other story because I kind of left that one hanging for this one.But what did ya'll think? 

 

Haha what was Taeyeon doing?!? O.o

I will try to update sooner than last time. Possibly...tomorrow...maybe?

Thanks for all your subscriptions and comments!

 

~Rainy ^_^