A Dead Soul (Part 3)

CSI Korea

 

 

Location- Interrogation Room

Time-2:00 P.M.

 

Sooyoung and Yuri walked back into the room. On the other side of the glass was Mr. Han. He had his arms crossed and a pissed look on his face. Yuri and Sooyoung were behind the mirror window so Mr. Han couldn’t see them. Yuri and Sooyoung looked at each other before walking into the room with Mr. Han.  He immediately stood up.

 

 “I demand to know why I am here and…” He yelled but his voice softened as he saw two beautiful women walk in the room. One of them he recognized. “Oh, hey there beautiful. Did you call me because you wanted some ‘company’?” he creepily grinned at the black haired girl.

 

“Oh shut up. And answer our questions.” Yuri barked. He sat back down and kept eyeing Yuri.

 

“You own a German automatic pistol, am I right?” Sooyoung asked. The man nodded not taking his eyes off of Yuri. “Well that’s funny because our victim was shot with the same type of gun.” Sooyoung continued. The man looked away from Yuri and stared at Sooyoung.

 

“Listen here babe. You think I killed him right? Well you’re wrong. He was my best. Why would I kill my best employee? That wouldn’t make me any money if I killed him. Besides someone stole my gun last week.” He replied spitefully.

 

“Well then why didn’t you report it missing?” Yuri asked. The man looked back at Yuri and spoke, “Why would I? It’s just a gun. I have others.”

 

Sooyoung and Yuri looked at each other before Yuri asked another question, “When was the last time you saw Mr. Song?”

 

 The man thought about it before he spoke, “Last night. I was leaving around 10:00 P.M. last night and I saw he was too. I said goodnight to him and we took our separate ways.”

 

“We’ll have to confirm that to make sure” Sooyoung said.

 

“Check away honey. I’m innocent but when you do finish this case why don’t you two lovely ladies join me at the club so we can get to know each other better?” He said with a smile.

 

Yuri just scoffed at his remark while Sooyoung blew a cap off at his continuous bad lines, “LISTEN HERE YOU OLD NASTY ERT! ONE MORE REMARK FROM YOU AND I’LL HAVE YOUR IN A CELL! YOU NASTY UGLY MPFMPHF!!”

 

Yuri covered Sooyoung’s mouth and dragged her out before she could beat the living daylight out of him because she knew how Sooyoung felt. He laughed before the officer lead him out of the room.

 

Yuri and Sooyoung walked back to the other side of the mirror window. “Thanks for pulling me out of there, if not; I would’ve caused a murder scene.” Sooyoung smirked.

 

“No problem, well besides his attitude you think he is telling the truth?” Yuri asked.

 

“As much as I would love to put his in jail, I believe he is telling the truth. He may be a terrible woman attracter and horrible compliments I don’t think he is our killer. However, he is so cocky and a total man .” Sooyoung growled. Yuri just laughed at how Sooyoung took it.

 

 “Well I’ll inform that the handgun was stolen to Taeyeon and them. But first let’s go to Hyoyeon to check if he was telling the truth about the time he left the office.” Yuri said as she walked towards the tech room. Inside Hyoyeon and Nicole were talking and smiling at each other. They stopped talking when Sooyoung and Yuri walked in. “What’s up guys?” Hyoyeon said.

 

“Can you tap into the security cameras in the SM Bank at 10:00 P.M. last night?” Sooyoung asked. Hyoyeon nodded and everyone watch as she started typing really fast on her keyboard. About three minutes later she says, “Here we go”. All four girls in the room watch the screen replay the scene last night. They saw the victim and the manager say goodbye before they left. Both went their separate ways.

 

“Well I guess he was telling the truth.” Yuri sighed.

 

“That lucky ert.” Sooyoung said as she started to pop some of her knuckle.

 

“I’ll call Taeyeon to tell her.” Yuri said as she started to dial Taeyeon’s number.

 

 

Location- The Blues

Time- 3:00 P.M.

 

 

Taeyeon, Tiffany, Yoona, and Jessica finally arrived at the club. Jessica was in the driver seat, Yoona in the passenger seat and Taeyeon and Tiffany in the back. Jessica pulled up into the parking lot and looked around at the building. They were looking at the parking lot and saw that there were quite a lot of people at the club even though it was early. The silence was broken when…

 

 

*RING RING RING*

 

Taeyeon grabbed her phone and put it on speaker.

 

Taeyeon: Hey what’s up Yuri?

 

Yuri: Hey Tae! We just interrogated that creep.

 

Taeyeon: Ha-ha how did that go?

 

Yuri: Ugh a total mess. That ert kept hitting on us. Sooyoung almost went all apes on his . Luckily I pulled her away before anything happened.

 

Yoona and Tiffany giggled because they knew Sooyoung was short tempered. Jessica just scoffed.

 

Taeyeon: Ha-ha anyway why did you call?

 

Yuri: Oh yeah, He says that his gun was stolen from him a week ago.  He said that the last time he saw the victim was last night at ten. We had Hyoyeon go through the security tapes from last night and the evidence backs up the story. They both left at 10:00 P.M. separate ways.

 

Taeyeon: Alright thanks Yuri. We have just entered the parking lot. We are about to go in and ask around.

 

Yuri: You need any back up?

 

Taeyeon: It’s fine. We have Yoona, Tiffany, and Jessica with us.

 

Yuri: Ha, Jessica’s stare will scare people from a mile away.

 

Taeyeon: YURI! YOU’RE ON SPEAKER!

 

Laughter was heard from the background. Jessica grabbed the phone and started speaking.

 

Taeyeon: HELLO? This is Jessica on Taeyeon’s phone. What do you mean my stare will scare people?!?

 

Yuri:……………..

 

Taeyeon: Hello?!? SAY SOMETHING KWON!

 

Yuri: Uh…. I have to go I think I hear Sooyoung calling me.

 

Taeyeon: KWON DON’T YOU DARE HANG UP ON ME OR ELSE-

 

*END CALL*

 

 

“SHE JUST HUNG UP ON ME!!!” Jessica yelled.

 

"No, I think she just lost signal" Yoona added.

 

"SHE DIDNT LOSE SIGNAL!!!"

 

Taeyeon sighed and grabbed her phone from Jessica and put it back in her pocket. Tiffany and Yoona were laughing so hard no noise was coming out of them.

 

“Ha-ha c’mon guys let’s go check out the club”, Taeyeon said as she opened the door to get out. All four girls walked into the club. As they entered, they saw a bar on the left side and booths and tables on the right. In the middle was a dance floor and in the far back were restrooms and the DJ station. Many people were sitting at the booth and bar drinking. The four girls walked up and took their seats at the bar. They looked around to see if anyone stood out. Taeyeon was on the far right end of the girls and got a hold of the bartender’s attention.

 

“Hey m’am” Taeyeon asked.

 

The bartender looked like she was in her early 20’s. She had nice features and a lovely smile.

 

 “What can I get for you, honey?” she smiled at Taeyeon. Tiffany turned her attention to Taeyeon and the bartender’s conversation. She didn’t like how the bartender talked towards Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon was unaware of Tiffany and continued talking to the bartender. “Haha anyways were you here last night?” she asked.

 

“Yeah I’m here every night if you wanted to know.” The bartender winked at Taeyeon. Tiffany, still watching the conversation, started to get irritated at how the bartender flirted with Taeyeon.

 

“Unnie, why is your face reddening?” Yoona asked as she checked Tiffany’s temperature.

 

“I’m fine Yoona. Let’s just stay alert”, Tiffany whispered.

 

“Well, I was wondering if there was a fight last night.” Taeyeon asked ignoring the bartender’s flirt.

 

“Yeah, there was. It was about maybe 1:00 A.M. I was cleaning up some glasses left behind and this guy came up to one of my customer and they started yelling. Soon enough the guy punched my customer and some other fellows had to separate them. The guy walked off and my customer was so drunk he fell. We brought him back here to the bar and in like ten minutes he recovered and headed out.” She replied.

 

“What was the drunken man doing here?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“He was just dancing here with the ladies and enjoying a good time. He came here around 10:30 or so.” The bartender said.

 

“Thanks” Taeyeon said.

 

“No problem sweetie.” The bartender said before leaving to help another customer. Taeyeon got up from the bar and motioned Yoona, Tiffany, and Jessica to follow her to a booth. They took their seats and Taeyeon told them everything the bartender said.

 

“Okay so JaeWan was telling the truth about the fight but that doesn’t mean he didn’t follow Eun Song and then kill him.” Jessica said.

 

Tiffany shook her head, “I feel bad for the wife. She doesn’t know her husband was cheating on her.”

 

The girls were discussing their next move while on the far side of the bar the bartender was giving her customer another drink.

 

 “MORE!” the customer yelled.

 

“Sir, I think you’ve had enough today. It’s early please go home.” The bartender asked.

 

“NO Damn it! Give me another shot!” the customer yelled.

 

 The yelling was catching attention around the club. The bartender was get nervous at the yelling and attention. The girls turned their attention to the commotion. Taeyeon widen her eyes because she recognized that customer.

 

“GIVE *HIC* ME *HIC* MORE!!!” the customer yelled as he pulled out a gun and pointed it towards the bartender.

 

Taeyeon quickly ran over and pulled out her gun towards the drunken person. The other girls followed as they pulled out their guns.

 

“Mr. Choo.” Taeyeon said calmly, “Please put the gun down.”

 

All the girls had their guns pointed to Mr. Choo. By then people at the bar left running for their lives. It cleared out and all was left were the detectives, the barteneder, and Mr. Choo.

 

 “Mr. Choo. Please lower the gun and put your hands on your head.” Taeyeon repeated.

 

Tiffany looked at the gun and recognized it, “Guys look!” she said, and “It’s the German automatic pistol!” Everyone looked at the gun in the man’s hand and their eyes widen.

 

“Mr. Choo, please put….”

 

“MR. CHOO PUT THE GOD DAMN GUN DOWN!” Jessica yelled because she was irritated now.

 

“No, I just want my drink *HIC*” he said. Mr.Choo pulled the latch back preparing to shoot the bartender. The girls looked at each other trying to figure out what to do.

 

 Mr. Choo started babbling, “I just wanted a loan. Nothing more. I just…” Mr. Choo closed his eyes thinking of what to do next. He was getting ready to shoot.

 

 

*SLAM*

 

 

Taeyeon ran over and kicked the gun out of Mr. Choo’s hands and tackled him to the floor. Since Mr. Choo closed his eyes, Taeyeon saw this as a chance to act quickly. Taeyeon placed one knee on his back while the other supporting her weight. She had one hand on his head and the other on his right arm which used to hold the gun.  Seeing this as the opportunity, Yoona help Taeyeon secure Mr. Choo while Jessica cuffed him. Tiffany ran over to the frightened bartender and comforted her.

 

“Mr. Choo, you are under rest of the murder of Eun Song and attempted murder of ….” Taeyeon looked up and asked the bartender, “Err, what’s your name miss?” The bartender calmed down a bit after what happened.

 

 “S-SunMi”, she stuttered.

 

“Right and the attempted murder of SunMi”.

 

Soon cops came to take Mr. Choo to Soshi HQ. Before leaving, Taeyeon went over to the scared bartender to check up on her.

 

”Hey, you okay?” Taeyeon asked.

 

 The girl nodded since she was still a little shaken. Taeyeon patted her back and was about to get up. Suddenly, SunMi grabbed Taeyeon and hugged her and whispered, “Thank you” in Taeyeon’s ear. Taeyeon patted her shoulder and said, “No problem. Happy I could help.” Taeyeon smiled and left. Tiffany who watched the entire scene started to feel angry at the skin contact. She didn’t know why she felt it but she didn’t like it.

 

 “C’mon lets head back to HQ to interrogate the man.” Jessica said as she got into the car.

 

While in the car it was silent. Taeyeon looked at Tiffany but Tiffany would look away. Taeyeon looked down with a sigh at Tiffany’s cold treatment towards her. It was silent the entire way.

 

 

Location- Interrogation Room

Time-5:00 P.M.

 

 

Yuri, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica, and Sooyoung were on the opposite side of mirror window. They had Yoona and Sunny examine the gun for any clues while they were waiting. They had to wait an hour before they could ask Mr. Choo question. He was so drunk the doctors had to drain the alcohol out of his system before they could question him. The officer nodded to them signaling that he could be questioned. Taeyeon and Yuri went into the room that Mr. Choo was in. Sooyoung stayed behind the mirror to observe the suspect with Jessica and Tiffany.

 

Inside the room, Taeyeon and Yuri took their seats across from the sober Mr. Choo. He looked up with tired looking eyes.

 

 “Mr. Choo, how did you get a hold of that gun?” Taeyeon asked.

 

He looked up at the two detectives, “I found it in the garbage can this morning while walking on the street.”

 

“Where was this garbage can located?” Taeyeon questioned. He shut his eyes tight trying to remember.

 

“I found it in a back alley. I thought it was pretty nice looking so I took it thinking no one was looking for it.”

 

“I’m just going to say this bluntly. What was your purpose for killing Eun Song?” Taeyeon said. Mr. Choo looked up at Taeyeon with a shocked look on his face.

 

 “W-What?!? I may have been drunk when you found me but I sure remember that I didn’t kill him!” He defended.

 

“Well then, when was the last time you last seen Eun Song?” Yuri asked.

 

 Mr. Choo tried to think, “A week ago. I came into his office and asked him for a loan. Though, he rejected me so I was angry. I left and that was the last time, I swear.”

 

Taeyeon and Yuri both stared at Mr. Choo, not buying his story.

 

 

*BEEP*

 

 

Taeyeon looked at her phone and saw that she had a text message.

 

To: Taeyeon

Sent: 5:30 P.M.

Come here quick. Yoona and Sunny have something important to say.

From: Sooyoung

 

Taeyeon shut her phone and stood up. She eyed Yuri to follow her to the room on the other side of the mirror. The two detectives left the man to himself. Once they entered the room, they saw Sooyoung, Tiffany, Jessica, Sunny, and Yoona all in one room. Yoona and Sunny had files in their hands.

 

“What’s up Soo?” Taeyeon asked. Sooyoung looked at Yoona and Sunny waiting for their response.

 

“We found Mr. Choo’s fingerprints on the gun. However, we found other prints as well. Unfortunately those fingerprints were too smeared. Mr. Choo didn’t have any bullets load when we examined the gun.” Yoona reported.

 

“So he was shooting with a blank gun.” Yuri said.

 

 Yoona nodded.

 

 “However, I did not find any of Mr. Choo’s prints on the gun’s trigger.”

 

“Then Mr. Choo isn’t our killer…” Tiffany realized.

 

Yoona nodded again.

 

“However, we did find something else interesting on the gun.” Sunny added, “The glitter that was on the victim was also on the gun.”

 

“So whoever has the glitter is the gunman.” Sooyoung stated.

 

Both Sunny and Yoona nodded.

 

Taeyeon was thinking as all this was going on. She reached in her pocket to pull out a pen but her hand reached something else. It was a piece of paper. She looked at the paper for a second and then her eyes widened. Sunny and Yoona were discussing with the rest about their next plan. Taeyeon was ignoring everyone while she kept thinking.

 

“I know who the killer is…”

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

O.O Taeyeon, is onto something! 

Who could the killer be? Hmm. I wonder.

I bet you guys thought it was Mr. Choo at first haha. No I wanted to change it a bit.

 

Thanks for all your lovely comments. They are fun to read.

 

Since tomorrow is my birthday I feel like doing a double update tomorrow(:

I hope you guys will like it! It will probably end this murder tomorrow(: 

Until then....

 

Comment it, suscribe it, Like it, hate it.

(Try to avoid the last)(:

 

Rainy(: