Haters will Hate (Part 1)

CSI Korea

 

 

 

Location- In Car Driving to Crime Scene

Time- 10:00 A.M.

 

 

Jessica was in the driver seat because Yuri’s arms were to sore and beat up to drive. Tiffany and Taeyeon were in the back with Tiffany huffing and had her arms crossed and Taeyeon sad. She tried to get Tiffany to talk but she wouldn’t. Yuri didn’t even bother to talk because she knew if she did HellSica mode would come back on.

 

“Please Fany, I’m sorry” Taeyeon pleaded.

 

“……………….”

 

“Don’t ignore me Fany. Please I’ll do anything; I’ll make it up to you.” Taeyeon begged. Tiffany raised her eyebrow at that offer.

 

“Anything?” Taeyeon gulped know she shouldn’t have said that but she nodded.

 

“Alright deal, from now you are in debt to me. I will think of how you will pay it off” Tiffany smirked at all the things she could do to get back at Taeyeon.

 

“That goes for you too Yuri” Jessica added.

 

“What?!? Don’t drag me along too!” Yuri barked.

 

“You are in debt to me for scaring me. You know I hate cucumbers.  I will think of a way as well and if you don’t agree, you will feel my wrath” Jessica warned.

 

Yuri was scared of Jessica’s wrath and had to agree unwillingly.

 

Both Tiffany and Jessica knew they had those two pranksters under their command.

 

 

Location- Hampton Hotel

Time- 10:15 A.M.

 

 

The detectives pulled up to the hotel and parked in front of the doors. A nice young looking bell hop boy came and greeted them at their car and opened the doors for them. His bellhop suit was pressed and stiff to the top of his hat all the way down to his pants.

 

“Hello, madams my name is Son ChiMin. I am the bellhop boy and if there is anything you need while staying here let me know” He smiled. He looked to be in his late twenty’s. He was a tall man with a pretty smile. The detectives bowed at him as he went back into the hotel.

 

“Let’s go talk to the manager to see what floor the murder is on” Tiffany suggested as she walked in the hotel with the other girls nodding. They walked in and saw it was very fancy. A fountain was the very first thing one would see when walking in. There were guests walking in and out of the lobby and police could be seem by the elevators. They walked to the front desk and rang the bell. A middle aged man came walking out and greeted them.

 

“Hello my name is Kang Sae-Joon. I am the manager of this building. How may I help you, if you need a room I think I could hook you up with one” he smiled and winked at Tiffany. Tiffany just rolled her eyes and showed her police badge and he shut his mouth. He wanted to try to keep the murder an on down low. He didn’t want to frighten his guest. He nodded and hollered for someone. The same bellhop boy came out and smiled at them.

 

“ChiMin take them to the 15th floor, This is ChiMin. He is my most loyal employee. This hotel is like his baby.” he ordered. The bellhop boy nodded and smiled at them.

 

“Obsessed much?” Taeyeon whispered to Yuri and she nodded in agreement.

 

“Follow me please” he started walking towards the elevator. The manager smiled at Tiffany as he his lips. Tiffany just scoffed and walked away. As Jessica and Yuri were walking by they gave him glares, Taeyeon walked up to him and said, “back off buddy or else” she said before following her partner. The manager just ignored it and went back into the backroom.

 

They got up to the 15th floor and there was only one door on the entire floor. The bellhop boy opened the door and motioned them to come in.

 

“If you need anything, just call and I’ll be up” he said before taking his leave. They looked around at the big penthouse. It had a view that looked out all the way to the sea. Inside there were cops looking around along with Hyoyeon, who was taking pictures, Yoona, and Sunny. Taeyeon walked up to Yoona.

 

“Hey you guys got here fast, where is the body?”

 

 Yoona nodded and pointed to the bathroom. All the girls walked into the bathroom where Seohyun was. She was squatting right next to the body. The body looked like a 50 year old woman. Even dead and aged she still looked young and pretty. She was lying in the bathtub. The water was filled to her chest as her head lay on the side of the tub. Taeyeon noticed there was a hairdryer in the tub with her. It was plugged in. Taeyeon realized what happened.

 

“She was electrocuted.” Seohyun said as she unplugged the hairdryer while wearing rubber gloves. She placed the hairdryer in an evidence bag.

 

“Her name is Han Hyo-Jin. Age: 53. She is a famous critic writer for the tabloids and what not...”

 

“Famous? I haven’t heard of her” Jessica interrupted earning shushes from everyone else.

 

Seohyun continued, “She was found by her assistant earlier this morning but by the temperature of her body it seemed she died last night around nine. Obviously the murder weapon is a hairdryer. I talked to the manager and he says she has been living here for quite awhile.”

 

“Alright, we’ll go talk to the assistant and get a lead from there. Yoona, try to find any prints or hair samples while Seohyun gets the body to the lab” Taeyeon order.

 

“GUYS COME HERE!” Sunny yelled from the other room. Everyone walked over and looked at Sunny. She was holding a piece of paper in her hands.

 

“Take a look” she showed them the paper. It said:

 

 

Don’t you send out that information about my client!

 

Are we clear?

 

 If you do you will deeply regret it b*tch!

 

-Anonymous

 

 

“So she had some information that didn’t want to get out. A good reason for murder. Let’s get this back to the lab and run some tests for fingerprints” Jessica ordered.

 

“Alright and get security tapes of last night of everyone who enter the hotel and the tapes from the camera on the 15th floor” Tiffany added.

 

“Let’s go talk to the assistant back at HQ” Yuri said as she started to walk out of the penthouse.

 

 

Location- Interrogation Room

Time-11:00 A.M.

 

 

The four detectives and Sooyoung were discussing about the note while a small woman who looked like she was in her forties was sitting in the other room looking around.

 

“Did you find out her name?” Jessica asked. Tiffany nodded and handed her the profile of the assistant.

 

“I had Hyoyeon run a background check and it says that her name is Kim Yoo-Hee. She has been working for the victim for about 5 years now”

 

“Alright, Sooyoung and I will go in” Taeyeon said. They all nodded and walked into the room with the assistant.

 

Taeyeon and Sooyoung took their seats across from the victim. They looked at her and examined her. She looked nervous. Her hands kept twitching and she kept looking around everywhere. Taeyeon reached out and placed her hands on the assistant and smiled. The woman looked at Taeyeon and smiled. Her twitching stopped and she focused on Taeyeon.

 

“Mrs. Kim, when was the last time you saw your boss before this morning” Sooyoung asked. She thought for a minute.

 

“I left around seven like I always do. Ms. Han doesn’t like company that much but I try to stay as long as I can before I must leave. I come back to work for her around 8 to 8:30 in the morning. I walked in and noticed she wasn’t in bed so I assumed she was in the bathtub. She liked taking baths and that’s when I found her. I freaked out and call the police.” Ms. Kim replied.

 

“Mrs. Kim do you know anyone who might dislike Ms. Han?” Sooyoung asked.

 

“Almost everyone hated her. Actually I don’t think anybody I met liked her. Of course the hotel staff was nice to her but they were paid and she treated them bad anyways. Nobody liked her not even her own daughter and ex-husband. She was a cruel lady.” Mrs. Kim replied honestly.

 

“Do you know why she treated everyone badly?” Taeyeon asked still holding Mrs. Kim’s hands. The woman just shrugged.

 

“Who knows but she was a critic and usually she wrote bad things about celebrities. She would use information she found and blackmailed people to get what she wanted” Ms. Kim answered.

 

“Who in particular were the people she was writing badly about?” Taeyeon asked.

 

Mrs. Kim tried to remember, “There was a man who came to the penthouse a few days ago. I didn’t hear much of their conversation but he and Ms. Han were arguing loudly. He stormed off with a pissed look.”

 

“And do you know who that man was?”

 

“I don’t know. He didn’t seem familiar to me. I asked Ms. Han about it but she just told me to mind my own business so I did. He looked like he was in his early thirties. He was wearing a nice pressed black suit.” she replied.

 

 

*BEEP*

 

 

Taeyeon looked at her phone to see she got a text message.

 

 

To: Kid Tae

 

Sent- 11:15 A.M.

 

Hey come back to the other room, Yoona has gotten some news about the murder weapon and the note. Bring shikshin with you.

 

From: Yul

 

 

Taeyeon closed her phone and looked at Sooyoung signaling her to follow her. Taeyeon got up and looked at the assistant one more time.

 

“Thank you for your time. If you see anything unusual give us a call” Taeyeon said before walking to the other room with Sooyoung following behind her. They walked into the room on the other side of the mirror window with Jessica, Yuri, Tiffany, and Yoona standing there.

 

“What’s the report say Yoona?” Taeyeon asked. Yoona looked down at the report in her hand with a bit of disappointment.

 

“Unfortunately there were no prints that appeared on the murder weapon besides the victim’s but as for the note I did find a print. I had it scanned and we did find someone. The prints belong to a man by the name of Lee InSu. What shocking is that he is the manager of the Korean pop singer, Ryan Cho.”

 

All the girls dropped their jaws except Sooyoung, Yuri, and Taeyeon. They were confused, “Who is he?”

 

The other girls were shocked.  They didn’t know whether they would possibly be meeting THE Ryan Cho or about Sooyoung, Yuri and Taeyeon not knowing who he is.

 

“Uh, do you live under a rock? He is like a worldwide known singer. He has the most beautiful voice that would put anyone in a hypnotic trance.” Jessica said as she clasped her hands together and looked up as she imagined his voice.

 

“Pssh, whatever. If we do meet him please do not go goo-goo over him like you did with Ms. Ahn and her son. Remember that? You guys were almost useless in that case” Taeyeon said putting her hands on her hips. Jessica and Tiffany just glared at her. They slowly were walking towards her with their hands in a ball form until Hyoyeon came bursting in the door with a piece of paper in her hand.

 

She noticed what was about to happen and stopped, “Uh… Is this a good time? I can come back later” her voice started to crack a bit remember what happened earlier this morning.

 

“What that’s in your hand?” Yuri asked while pointing to the piece of paper.

 

“Oh! It’s a record of the victim’s phone history, man, the assistant was right she does get a lot of hate mail. Almost everything in here is hateful but what caught my eye was this text message:

 

To: Mrs. Han

 

Sent: 12:00 P.M. Yesterday

 

You’re sick you know that? How dare you do that to me! Now I’m left with nothing. I hope you go die. I will kill you next time I see you! So you better not come near me again. You’re such a selfish b*tch, even your own daughter doesn’t want to see you. I hope you enjoy your lonely life.

 

From: Mr. Han

 

 

Everyone ‘ooohed’ at the text message.

 

“Well now, she does have a lot of haters. The text is from Mr. Han. That must be her ex-husband. I think we should pay him a visit.” Tiffany said.

 

“Jessica and I will go in one car and you and Tiffany will go in another” Yuri immediately said. Tiffany and Jessica looked at Yuri with a shocked expression. They were hesitant at first but then shrugged it off and agreed.

 

“Okay, let’s go visit the ex-husband” Jessica ordered. Yuri nodded obediently and made her way to the garage of the HQ. Yoona and Sooyoung left a while ago leaving Tiffany and Taeyeon alone in the room.

 

Taeyeon looked down at her feet. She was still nervous she didn’t know if Tiffany was still mad at her or not. Tiffany just looked around the room. She wanted to say something to make the awkwardness go away.

 

“So…um… I guess we should go talk to the manager?” Tiffany offered. Taeyeon smiled and nodded.

 

 

Meanwhile in the Autopsy Room:

 

 

Seohyun was busy typing on her computer at her desk when Yoona walked into the office. She leaned against the door entrance and knocked on the wall beside her catching Seohyun’s attention. When Seohyun realized who it was she started to get nervous and red. She didn’t know what to say. Yoona was nervous as well. She bit her lower lip before speaking.

 

“Can we talk?”

 

Seohyun nodded and motioned her to sit on the couch. She walked over and made room for Yoona to sit next to her. They both were quiet for a second.

 

“Listen, I have something to say…” they both said simultaneously. They realized it and laughed.

 

“You go first” Seohyun said.

 

“Listen, I’m sorry about this morning. I didn’t mean to do it purposely. I didn’t want to get hurt and I had to act fast. I didn’t mean to…”

 

“You know it left me thinking. I was shocked at first. I didn’t know how to react. I was afraid. I would’ve never imagined you kissing me or rather even a girl. I would’ve thought it would have been a guy or something. But you know, kissing you… It was actually… sweet. Something about it felt different.” Seohyun smiled. Yoona looked up into Seohyun’s eyes. Yoona had a grin creeping on her face.

 

“Was….Was I your first?”

 

Seohyun nodded innocently. Yoona smiled at how cute her Hyunnie was. She leaned closer towards her. Seohyun took in a deep breath and closed her eyes. She was waiting for her lips to feel sparks again like before. However, instead she felt a light kiss on her cheek instead. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Yoona smiling.

 

“I don’t want to rush things” Yoona said. Seohyun smiled and hugged her. She loved how Yoona wanted to take things slow. Yoona responded back and wrapped her hand across Seohyun’s back and whispered in her ear, “Will you go on a date with me?”

 

Seohyun leaned back from the hug and looked into Yoona’s eyes. She smiled and nodded without any hesitation.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Yay, update! Since today is Columbus Day I have no school! :D

So I was thinking,Hey why not update?!? Haha

Anywho~ I'm still working on this murder but I'm almost done with it.

I just want to make sure all my facts make sense. At least I think...haha

It has taken me forever to write this murder. I guess its because I had more time in the summer.

I thinking of writing another story. The main plot is in my head but idk I might write about it once I develop it more.

Anyways, I love the subscriptions and comments ya'll are writing! 

Who is happy I finally got Yoonhyun together?!? ME!!!!! Haha.

I'm still working on the others but dont worry they will come (;

Anyways thank you for being loyal and patient. I will try my best to update more!

~Love Rainy!(: