A Dead Soul (Final)

CSI Korea

 

 

“I know who the killer is…”

 

Everyone in the room stopped talking and looked at Taeyeon. “Sunny turn off the lights” Taeyeon ordered. Sunny ran over and turned the switch, it was pitch black even the room where Mr. Choo was.

 

“Who turned off the lights?!?” Mr. Choo yelled from the other room.

 

Everyone ignored him as they saw glowing glitter. It was coming from the gun. “Okay yeah we see that the glitter works. What does that have to do with anything?” Jessica said annoyed that she couldn’t see anything in front of her. Taeyeon then opened her hands. Inside was the piece of paper. Glowing brightly just like the gun.

 

The lights and everyone squinted to the adjustment of the light. They looked to see Yoona turning the switch back on.

 

“Taeyeon, where did you get that piece of paper?” Tiffany asked.

 

Yuri just chuckled as Taeyeon put the piece of paper into an evidence bag. “Wow, I would’ve never known”, Yuri said. Taeyeon nodded as she whipped out her phone.  Everyone was still waiting for an answer. Taeyeon called the officer to retrieve the person. She then explained to everyone else about her evidence.

 

 

Location-Interrogation Room

Time-6:30

 

 

All the CSI members were in the room, even Siwon. They waited until they were ready to interrogate. Taeyeon and Yuri walked into the room with the suspect. Everyone else watched at the scene. Taeyeon and Yuri took their seats across from the person. Yuri placed some vanilla folders onto the table and spread them out.

 

The person looked up at the two detectives and smiled.

 

“Hey there, sweetie”.

 

Taeyeon ignored the comment and started to speak.

 

 “Stop with the sweet talk…SeYun.”

 

“You know you could’ve just called? Instead of having to bring your police force to get me. If you wanted to see me, I would’ve just come and visit you.” She said. Tiffany clenched her fist at what she heard while others were very interested at what they saw especially Siwon.

 

“Enough talking, SeYun Jin. We know you killed Eun Song. You stole the gun from your boss and last night you went to the club and saw Eun Song there. You decided to have some fun and dance with him. You threw yourself onto him. You then saw he was leaving and followed him. He saw someone chasing him with a gun and started running. You chased him all the way to the park and shot him there. You then hid the gun in the trash can outside the office building in an alley. We found the same traces of glitter on the gun and body and it leads to you.” Taeyeon said. She looked at the mirror and nodded. Yoona then went over to the lights and turned them off. It was pitch black again. Except SeYun. She was covered in the glitter. Yoona turned the lights back on.

 

“You’re covered in that glitter. Thanks for giving me your number on that piece of paper. I guess you forgot to shower after you killed him. You were probably too tired and woke up in a flash to get to work as soon as possible you didn’t think to remove the evidence.”

 

SeYun stayed silent and Yuri and Taeyeon looked at each other.

 

“So the only thing I want to ask you is…why?” Taeyeon said.

 

SeYun looked up, she had tear running down her eyes and her nose turned red.

 

“You want to know why? He said he would leave his wife for me. He said we could leave together and live happily ever after. I trusted him. I loved him. And then his wife shows up and he goes to her all lovey dovey and leave me behind. He finally came up to me one day and said we were over. He left me heartbroken. He said he fell back in love with his wife. I hate her but more importantly I hated him for leaving me. I stole my manager’s gun. I wanted to kill myself at first. But then I realized it wasn’t my fault. It was his. I found him at the bar drunk. I decided to play with him one last time. After he left the bar I followed him, but he saw me and started running so I followed. We stopped at the park and I saw him beg. I loved seeing how he begged. I took his life right after. He deserved it.” SeYun confessed.

 

Yuri shook her head while looking down. Taeyeon sighed and gathered her thoughts. “He was wrong to cheat on his wife and lie to you. But you are at fault here too. However, he didn’t deserve to die. I hope you know that his two boys will grow up without a father and his wife will live without a spouse.” Taeyeon stopped and let her collect herself. SeYun listened to what Taeyeon was saying and started to cry at how wrong she was. It was silent only SeYun’s crying could be heard. Taeyeon started to get up and walk towards the door. She turned to the officer standing next to the door.

 

 

 

“Cuff her”

 

 

Location-Soshi Bar

Time-8:00 P.M.

 

 

The CSI members went to the bar after a long hard day of work. The Soshi bar was very modern looking and was right across the street from the headquarters. Many workers at the building would go there to socialize and have a bite to eat or drink. The CSI members arrived there and walked in. Taeyeon was surprised to see who was at the bar.

 

 “SunMi?” Taeyeon said shockingly.

 

“Hi! I moved here after what happened. Today’s my first day on the job as a bartender. I decided I would feel safer closer to the police building. And thank you again for your help. I never got your name.” SunMi asked.

 

“Taeyeon. Nice to meet you.” Taeyeon smiled.

 

“Taeyeon, over here!” Yuri called.

 

The CSI team members were at a big round booth even Siwon was there. Taeyeon slide in the booth and sat next to Tiffany. Everyone was smiling and talking until they heard someone tap their glass with a spoon.

 

“I would like to say congratulations girls on your first successful mission” Siwon said as he raised a glass.

 

“Cheers!” They all yelled.

 

“I would like to say that I had a very fun first day. It was nice meeting all you guys and I look forward to working with ya’ll in the future.” Yuri praised. Everyone started saying nice things about today’s mission, even Jessica but it was towards herself and Tiffany. Everyone just rolled their eyes at her cockiness even Tiffany a bit.

 

After a while, Hyoyeon and Nicole went over to play darts while Seohyun and Yoona went to play pinball.

 

“Yoona I don’t know how to play pinball.” Seohyun confessed innocently.

 

 “What are you kidding me Seo? It’s the easiest game ever! Here I’ll show you.” Yoona laughed. Yoona grabbed the maknae’s waist and pulled her in between her and the machine. Yoona smoothly took Seohyun’s hands into hers. She guided both their hands to the side of the machine and placed them gently on the buttons. Yoona placed her head on Seohyun shoulder and whispered in her ear, “Now, all you have to do is release the ball leaver and when the ball gets close to the bottom you use the levers to push it back up”. Seohyun started to feel something in her stomach from the close contact Yoona and her were making. Seohyun felt the warmth on her back from the closeness. Yoona was blushing as the two started to play so close.

 

“Like this?” Seohyun said as she pushed the button and the lever pushed the ball headed back up towards the top of the machine. “Yoona! I did it! I did it!” Seohyun shouted jumping up and down in Yoona’s arms.

 

Yoona smiled , “Wait Seohyun, you have to keep your eye on the ball!” Seohyun nodded and focused back to the back. Yoona was still behind her and placed her chin on Seohyun’s shoulder. Seohyun could feel Yoona breathing on her neck that sent shivers down her spine.

 

 “I like this game” Seohyun said.

 

Yoona had a big grin at Seohyun’s childish act.

 

Back at the table, Siwon had to leave early for work in the morning. Sooyoung was ordering another burger and Sunny was yelling at her not to eat so much. Jessica was drinking so much she started to get drunk. She heard music playing and immediately grabbed Yuri to dance with her.

 

“DANCE WITH ME! HEHE *HIC*!” Jessica said as she started to move her body. Yuri just shook her head and just enjoyed the moment that Jessica was actually being nice to her.

 

“Jessica, you’re drunk. Be careful not to bump into any of the other people around”, Yuri warned but Jessica ignored Yuri’s order. She started to shake her hips and whip her hair in a y way. Yuri just smiled and danced next to her.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany just looked at the drunken girl and Yuri dance and laughed. “She is going to have a major headache tomorrow”, Tiffany chuckled at the thought of HellSica tomorrow. Taeyeon nodded in agreement, “Too bad, she won’t remember anything tomorrow”. They looked at each other and then looked quickly away. It was silent for a moment until Taeyeon got up. Tiffany looked at Taeyeon. She didn’t want Taeyeon to leave her. Taeyeon turned around and extended her hand towards Tiffany.

 

 “Would you like to dance?”

 

Tiffany nodded with a smile and took Taeyeon’s hand. They walked to the dance floor. The music played a slow song and people started to gather together to dance. Yuri had to drag Jessica off the dance floor, literally. Jessica fainted so Yuri took her to the bathroom.

 

Inside the bathroom, Jessica went over to a toilet and started to vomit. Yuri held her hair back to make sure nothing got in it. Once Jessica was done, Yuri grabbed a towel and wetted it with water. She started to wipe Jessica’s face from the sweat. Yuri wiped and looked at Jessica’s lips. Yuri admired how pink and soft looking her lips was.

 

 “You’re pretty” Yuri said unconsciously.

 

‘Oh my god what did I just say?’-Yuri thought.

 

Jessica smiled before fainting again. Yuri just sighed and said, “Phew that was close.” Yuri said goodbye to everyone and led Jessica to her car to drive her home.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany walked to the dance floor. Taeyeon place her hands on Tiffany’s hips while Tiffany placed her hands on Taeyeon’s shoulders. They looked into their eyes and started to sway slowly. They were dancing to the music.

 

Pretty season passing a fragrant road
My cautious footsteps I'm nervous

 

When you come closer while smiling for me
It feels like all the happiness in this world is mine.

 

When I woke up due to the late afternoon sun I laughed.
Its still my far future but I hoped it wasn't my dream then

 

Just one love I hope the road we walk on is the same
Good morning Your morning call that wakes me up every day

 

It feels like the morning we share together
You are more sweet then the pretty candy you give me

I have changed a lot due to time but I won't let go of your hands
Just For love Its going to be your last love forever so lean on me

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany were dancing slowly with the music. Tiffany enjoyed the moment. She had these strange feelings inside her. She didn’t know what it was but she liked it. Taeyeon had a big grin on her face as they danced. She like the perfume Tiffany used. She stared into Tiffany’s beautiful eyes as the song continued to play.

 

Your love is so special to me
Oh It's true while looking at each other I want to be by your side


I have changed a lot due to time but I won't let go of your hands
Its going to be your last love forever so lean on me


To make my life complete
You make my life complete 

 

 

After the song was done, Tiffany lifted her head from Taeyeon’s shoulder. It was about 10:00 P.M.

 

“I think it’s getting late.” Tiffany said.

 

Taeyeon nodded and smiled, “I’ll walk you to your car.” Taeyeon and Tiffany walked to Tiffany’s car. Once they got to the car, Tiffany turned around towards Taeyeon. She looked into Taeyeon’s eyes before speaking.

 

 “I enjoyed this evening”.

 

 Taeyeon nodded.

 

 “Me too. I will see you tomorrow at work right?” Tiffany started to blush and nodded her head. “Omo, are you catching a cold?” Taeyeon said worriedly at Tiffany’s reddening face. She walked close to Tiffany and placed her hand onto Tiffany’s forehead.

 

 “Annyo, I’m fine.”

 

Tiffany’s heart started to beat faster at the closeness between them. Taeyeon realized the closeness and felt embarrassed. She knew she liked Tiffany but they just met today and she was afraid Tiffany didn’t feel the same way she did. She didn’t want to lose Tiffany the first day she met her. Taeyeon backed away a bit and looked down.

 

“Well, I guess I’ll go then…” Tiffany said with a little sadness. She got in her car and waved Taeyeon goodbye before driving off. Taeyeon waved to her until she couldn’t see her anymore and sighed.

 

‘Do I like her? I’m afraid to get hurt again but something about her is different from the previous people. Why did she back away? Maybe she doesn’t feel the same way I do.’ Tiffany sighed at the thought as she continued driving home.

 

Taeyeon was back at the bar sitting in the booth. Seohyun and Yoona already left while Hyoyeon and Nicole were about to leave. “Goodbye everyone!” they said as they made their way out the door. Sunny Sooyoung and Taeyeon said bye back.

 

Sunny and Sooyoung were packing up when Sunny noticed Taeyeon still at the booth in deep thought.

 

Sunny interrupted, “Hey Tae? You okay?”

 

Taeyeon woke up to reality and smiled, “Yeah, Sunny I’m fine. Go on ahead I’ll stay here a bit longer.” Sunny nodded and said goodbye to Taeyeon and Sooyoung. She headed out the door. Sooyoung looked at Taeyeon and gave her a look. Taeyeon noticed Sooyoung was looking at her.

 

 “What?”

 

“What’s really bothering you?” Sooyoung asked. She could tell Taeyeon was thinking something since she does have a major in psychology.

 

Taeyeon shook her head, “Nothing. It’s just been a long day”, Taeyeon partly lied. Sooyoung gave up and knew she wasn’t telling the entire truth but was too tired to argue. Sooyoung said goodbye to Taeyeon and left Taeyeon alone at the booth.

 

Taeyeon stayed at the booth thinking, ‘Do I like Tiffany? I think I’m confusing friendship and love. Besides I just met her I don’t really know her that well. What if she doesn’t like me back? Then our relationship will be ruined just when we started one. But I want to get to know her more. There is something unique about her.’

 

 

“I’m sorry to bother you but the bar will be closing soon.” A voice interrupted Taeyeon’s thought.

 

Taeyeon looked up and saw SunMi. She smiled and said, “Ah, ok thanks I will leave now. How much do I owe you for the drinks I ordered?”

 

SunMi smiled and said, “Don’t worry it’s on the house”. Taeyeon thanked SunMi and left the bar.

 

Taeyeon drove back to the apartment she and Yuri shared.

 

 

Location- Yuri and Taeyeon’s Apartment

Time- 11:00 P.M.

 

 

Taeyeon walked into the apartment seeing Yuri watching TV. Yuri turned off the TV and walked up to Taeyeon. She grabbed Taeyeon and pulled her into a hug. “We did it”, she said. Taeyeon nodded and pulled away. She had a smile on her face.

 

“C’mon let’s get to bed. We have to start bright and early at 8:00 A.M.”  Yuri nodded as they both went into their rooms to take their showers. Replaying the adventure they had today in their heads.

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

DONE!

How was that?

I loved how some of my readers thought it was SunMi. Haha, no she is going to play a bigger role in the story.

(HInt-Hint)

 

But some of my readers knew instantly it was the recpetionist. I'm going to have to come up with more complex murdererd haha.

As, promised I will update again today. It'll be later today. I'm not sure when though,

We're going to go out to celebrate my birthday so I'll try to update before that.

AND THANK YOU ALL FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES!(:

For those of you wondering how old I will be I shall tell you... I'm 16 now. No lie.

 

And as promised I added RF moments. Yes, finally you all are probably thinking.

I know the stories here are like all about love and mooshiness like 90%  of the stories.

I'm sorry about mine. Its hard to add mooshiness during a murder. But I will add chapters just about mooshiness.

But you probably wont see much during the crime scene investigation.

 

Anyways, I'm like half way through the second murder but I'm having trouble getting to the end.

Owell I shall find a way(:

Until then...

 

Comment it, Suscribe it, LIke it, hate it

(Try to avoid the last)(:

 

Love~

Rainy(: