Fallen to Death (Part 3)

CSI Korea

 

 

Location- ?????

Time- 10:30 A.M.

 

The four detectives pulled up into the crime scene. They looked out the window and saw a large mansion. It was a large two story house with a balcony on the left side of the house. It had a huge front yard and even a bigger backyard with a garden and pool. Whoever was the owner of the mansion was surely rich. As they pulled in the driveway, they saw a bunch of people over on the left side of the house. Seohyun and the others were there as well. The four detectives got out of the car and looked around.

 

“Dang, this house is big!” Yuri exclaim.

 

“Mines bigger” Jessica mumbled to herself as she crossed her arms. The mansion was gated so nobody but family and officers could enter. Outside the gates there were police and the media all crowded around. The paparazzi were trying to get good photos of the scene but the police kept them away.

 

“Someone get rid of the paparazzi, this is a crime scene not a media hotspot” Taeyeon said coolly as she placed some dark shades on.

 

“Hmmm… This house looks familiar…” Tiffany muttered to herself.

 

“C’mon the crime scene is by the side of the house”

 

Everyone followed Jessica as they made their way to Seohyun and the others. They walked up and saw a young girl lay there with her eyes closed. She looked young, had brown air with few grass blades in it. She was pretty. Her body still had some color to it but was getting pale. She had a little dirt on her from the fall. Sunny collected the dirt to see if they had any importance. She had bruises on both her arms, they were dark purple. Taeyeon looked up from where the girl fell and saw Yoona and Hyoyeon on the balcony. Hyoyeon was taking pictures of the room and balcony while Yoona was trying to look for DNA samples.

 

The detectives reached Seohyun, Sunny and Sooyoung. “What happened here?” Yuri asked.

 

“Yoona and I asked and police say they got a call around nine this morning from the boyfriend. He says he came home and looked for his girlfriend. He found her while he was on top of the balcony looking down. He immediately called the police,” Sooyoung reported.

 

“You think she fell by accident? She could’ve tripped to her death”, Jessica asked. Seohyun shook her head.

 

“The boyfriend says her name is Kyun Mi-Ri. She is 18 years old. She seems to be dead only about 3-4 hours. By the looks of it, it appears that she was tackled off the balcony with force so it was definitely a murder”, Seohyun included. The four detectives nodded.

 

“Okay, where is the boyfriend right now?” Taeyeon asked. Sooyoung pointed at a boy sitting by the police car. He looked a little shaken up. He looked about the same age as the victim. He had defined and muscular features. He was tall and handsome. Tiffany widened her eyes when she saw him.

 

“Omo!” She shrieked and brought her hands to .

 

“What?” Taeyeon asked. Yuri and Jessica looked at where Tiffany was looking. Jessica shrieked and grabbed Tiffany’s arm and was admiring the boy.

 

“That’s Ahn Ji-Hoo!” she shrieked.

 

“Yeah so?” Taeyeon questioned. She didn’t know why but she felt a little jealous at Tiffany’s reaction.

 

“So… He is a model. God, he is gorgeous. Plus his mother is like a powerful rich lady! Why didn’t I realize whose house was this before?!?” Tiffany exclaimed.

 

“Who is his mom?” Yuri asked still confused.

 

“Her name is Ahn Yi-Jae. She owns a large cell phone company. Her products are the must have of the year. All the teenagers and even adults have her phone. She is very powerful, rich and pretty for a mom.” Tiffany said. Obviously Tiffany looked up this woman and where she lives. Creeper.

 

“That explains the media and the mansion”, Yuri concluded.

 

“Yeah, okay this is his house and they’re famous but that doesn’t explain why the victim was here in the first place” Taeyeon added. The girls nodded.

 

“I’ll take him back to headquarters for questioning, hehe”, Tiffany said cheerily. She was about to skip over to him but someone grabbed her wrist from moving.

 

“No, let me. I want to do it”, Jessica said as she started making her way over. Yuri got in front of her path and put her hands out from both of them.

 

“No, he just found his dead girlfriend; I don’t think he needs two detectives gawking over him right now. Let’s just let the police do it”.

 

Tiffany and Jessica hung their heads low in shame for being greedy. Taeyeon just shook her head.

 

“Besides we all came in the same car. So how would we get back to headquarters?”

 

Tiffany and Jessica mumbled under their breath. They were so close to meeting the model boyfriend.

 

“Okay, enough guys. I will have the body transferred back to the lab and examine her. You guys go back to HQ to hear what the boyfriend has to say”, Seohyun ordered.

 

The detectives were making their way back to the car when a very nice BMW pulled into the driveway and made a sudden stop causing the tires the screech against the concrete. Everyone looked at the mysterious driver as the door of the car started to open. Everyone around the scene watched intensely as the driver got out of the car.

 

Out of the car stepped a woman, she looked like she was in her late 30’s maybe early 40’s. She had on a pressed suit. Her hair was golden brown shining as the sun’s rays beamed down on her hair. Her skin was milky white and she had a pair of shades on. Let’s just say she was drop dead gorgeous. She made her way to the four detectives. Tiffany and Jessica were holding each other’s hand like little fan girls while Taeyeon and Yuri had their mouths wide open. Gawking at the woman.

 

The woman looked at the four of them and smiled. Her smile was beautiful as she showed her white pearly teeth. She opened for she was about to speak…

 

“What the hell is going on here?!?” she shouted at the detectives. Her pretty smile faded and was replaced with a stern angry look.

 

‘Huh? What happened to the gorgeous angel that was just here?’-Taeyeon thought.

 

‘Whoa, her looks don’t match her personality…’-Yuri thought.

 

‘Ahhh! She is talking to me! Hehehe I can’t believe she is talking to me!’- Tiffany and Jessica thought, ignoring the cold tone.

 

“Hell-o? Don’t just stare. Answer me! Why are you on my property?!” she yelled again.

 

“Mrs. Ahn?” Yuri asked timidly. She was kind of scared of the woman. The latter glared at Yuri and gave her a scary look before answering.

 

“That’s MS. Too you! How dare you call me married to the awful pig of an ex-husband!” she barks.

 

“MS. Ahn, I’m afraid there has been a death here”, Taeyeon respond.

 

“What?!? Who?” she demanded.

 

“Kyun Mi-Ri”

 

“Her? Well I’m not surprised the girl went and killed herself. She is crazy”, she replied cruelly.

 

“What do you mean crazy?” her response interested Taeyeon.

 

“She was too clingy and obsessed with my son. I didn’t like their relationship”, she answered.

 

“Ms. Ahn, she didn’t kill herself. Someone killed her”, Yuri added.

 

The woman widened her eyes. She looked away and raised her nose up.

 

“Well I don’t have a reason to talk with you anymore. If you want to talk to me, I will need a lawyer. If not then leave!” She ordered as she walked into her house. Tiffany and Jessica woke up from their fan girl dreamland as the woman left.

 

“She seems nice”, Tiffany smiled and Jessica agreed. Taeyeon and Yuri looked at them with their eyes wide open and jaws dropped.

 

“ARE YOU CRAZY?!? Did you not hear our conversation?!?” Yuri yelled while throwing her arms up. Tiffany and Jessica thought about it, “Hmm… no I was too busy admiring her features”, Tiffany replied honestly. Yuri face palmed herself as Taeyeon shook her head in jealousy and disappointment.

 

“They’re supposed to be the best?” Taeyeon whispered to Yuri. Unfortunately Jessica heard and whapped Taeyeon upside the head.

 

“Ouch!” Taeyeon rubbed the spot where Jessica hit her.

 

“We are the best and don’t you forget it!” Jessica barked before storming off towards the car. The other girls followed Jessica and got into the car driving towards headquarter.

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Hello! Sorry if this is a shorter update then my usual.

Anyways, I appreciate you guys offering me ideas and telling me to go look at some shows.

I got an idea while reading ya'lls comments so thank you!

I try to be original but I may have similar murders to the shows. 

Its kind of hard to be original with all these murder shows out there these days.

 

I will be working on this new murder as much as I can before school starts. 

I appreciate your comments and subscriptions(:

Anyways, there isnt much to say here so... until then...

Comment, Subscribe, Like it, hate it

(try to avoid the last)(:

 

 

Love Rainy