Fallen to Death (Part 7)

CSI Korea

 

 

Location- Autopsy Room

Time- 3:45 P.M.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany walked down to see Seohyun. They reached the room and saw Seohyun digging her hand into the dead corpse.

 

“AWW SEO, PLEASE SPARE MY EYES! I’VE ALREADY SEEN ENOUGH TODAY!” Taeyeon shouted as she put her hand immediately up to cover her eyes. Tiffany just giggled and grabbed Taeyeon’s hand. Tiffany slowly pulled Taeyeon’s hand back down toward her side. Taeyeon started to blush as Tiffany held her hand forgetting the corpse in front of her.

 

“What’s up Seo?” Tiffany asked. Seohyun took her hand out of the corpse and looked at them.

 

“Come here” she order. Taeyeon was hesitant but Tiffany started to pull her towards Seohyun. Taeyeon dragged her feet towards the maknae. They stood next to her and the dead corpse. She was pointing at something. Taeyeon and Tiffany looked to where she was pointing.

 

“Is that…” Tiffany asked as her eyes widened.

 

“What is it?” Taeyeon asked still confused at Seohyun was point at.

 

“That right there is a fetus. It only appears to be a month old but its there” Seohyun replied.

 

Taeyeon widened her eyes at she was looking at now.

 

“She was pregnant…” Taeyeon trailed.

 

Tiffany and Seohyun nodded.

 

“So who’s the father?” Tiffany asked.

 

“I’ve got the results!” Yoona exclaimed as she walked into the room. She was holding a sheet of paper that looked to have some reports on it. She walked over to where the other three were and showed them.

 

“I took a DNA sample from the baby and had tests done. You’ll never believe who it is…. It’s Ji-Hoo”

 

All three girls’ jaws dropped and eyes widened.

 

“The perfect golden boy model is pregnant with a poor lower class girl. I bet the mother wouldn’t that going out to the public and probably do something about it” Taeyeon assumed. Tiffany and the others nodded. Taeyeon brought out her phone and dialed a number.

 

 

*RING RING RING*

 

Officer: Hello?

 

Taeyeon: Bring Ms. Ahn for questioning.

 

Officer: Right away Detective Kim.

 

*END CALL*

 

 

Taeyeon put her phone in her pocket and nudged Tiffany.

 

“Let’s go ask the mother some questions….” Then Taeyeon thought about what happened earlier at the mansion, “On second thought, Yoona you’re coming with me”. Yoona jumped up and down as she followed Tiffany and Taeyeon out.

 

“What? Why?” Tiffany pouted.

 

“Because you always space out when you see her, you even ignore me” Taeyeon said with a hint of jealously but Tiffany wasn’t aware. Tiffany shrugged in defeat.

 

 

Location- Interrogation Room #2

Time- 4:15 P.M.

 

 

“Hey Soo, we’re here” Taeyeon said as Yoona and Tiffany followed behind her. Sooyoung turned around and smiled but it suddenly faded as she looked at the woman in the room on the other side.

 

“She brought her lawyer with her” Taeyeon and the others looked at the gorgeous but vicious woman with a middle aged man sitting next to her. He had a pressed suit on and nerdy glasses on his face. His hair was oiled back from his face and he had a large brief case on the table.

 

“Great, this will be a pain. I hate lawyers” Yoona sighed.

 

“Yoona you wanted to become a lawyer!” Sooyoung exclaimed.

 

“Yeah I know but I’m glad I didn’t. I like my job here. I like working with the people here and it’s interesting here” Yoona smiled. Taeyeon nudged Yoona signaling her to walking into the room with the suspect. As they walked in the man and woman glared at them. The detectives took their seats across and looked at them.

 

“I’m here to represent my client here-“

 

“Yah, yeah. We know why you’re here” Yoona interrupted. She could care less for the lawyer.  The lawyer was struck by Yoona’s comment. He was in rage.

 

“Excuse me! I was speaking! As I was saying my name is Hyung Lo. I represent Ms. Ahn” he continued. Yoona just gave him an eye roll.

 

“Ms. Ahn, you are a very sneaky woman but we all know why you didn’t like Mi-Ri. She was of low class and you didn’t like the public to see your son with her” Taeyeon started. Ms. Ahn just rolled her eyes as Taeyeon continued, “So when you found out your son got her pregnant you-“

 

“Wait. WHAT?!?!” she stood up and slammed her hands on the table. Her lawyer stood up and placed his hands on her shoulders trying to calm her but she just shoved them off.

 

“MY SON GOT THAT GIRL PREGNANT?!?” She shouted. Taeyeon and Yoona looked at each other and stayed silent.

 

Behind the mirror window Sooyoung and Tiffany seemed to be shocked.

 

“She didn’t know her son got here pregnant” Sooyoung thought out loud.

 

“This could change things… But maybe she is pretending to be shocked” Tiffany added. Sooyoung nodded her head as the two continued to watch the scene in front of them.

 

“THAT LITTLE B*TCH! If she wasn’t alive right now I would kill her” Ms. Ahn said as she crossed her arms. Taeyeon and Yoona both raised their eyebrows at her confession. Her lawyer got up immediately and dragged Ms. Ahn out.

 

“We’ll be going now. Don’t call us until you have more proof!” He yelled as they walked out the door.

 

Taeyeon and Yoona went back in the room where Tiffany and Sooyoung were. They saw Sooyoung thinking hard about all that happened.

 

“We need to sit down and talk” Sooyoung said. All of them nodded.

 

 

Location-Conference Room

Time- 5:00 P.M.

 

 

Inside the room there was a big table in the middle with chairs on both sides. At the very end of the room was a big screen used for power points and demos. Sooyoung, Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Yoona walked in and took their seats. They started thinking about everything they knew before talking.

 

“Okay so we know the victim was tackled and fell off the balcony” Sooyoung started.

 

“The boyfriend called two hours later and the mom showed up all pissed” Yoona added.

 

“We asked the mother but she didn’t seem to act guilty but very mean. She hated the victim” Tiffany added.

 

“We found the same dirt on the butler but we don’t have enough evidence saying that he pushed her” Taeyeon said.

 

All of them nodded. They were going through the reports.

 

“So the mother didn’t know about the pregnancy” Tiffany said.

 

“Well, we still don’t know about the friend…” Sooyoung said.

 

“That’s right! Where are Yuri and Jessica?” It’s been a while since we talked to them.” Taeyeon exclaimed.

 

“So that leaves the butler, mother, and the friend still suspects…That’s still too many suspects. We need to narrow it down” Yoona tiredly said. She put her head down on her arms and began to think.

 

“She is right. That’s way too many” Sooyoung sighed. Tiffany was thinking about when they were at Ms. Ahn’s house. ‘That dirt. It came from the butler…but when we first met the butler he had a pressed clean suit… it doesn’t make sense. How did he get that dirt on him? When we found him he was folding laundry… What was he holding…wait a minute he was holding…’

 

Tiffany’s eyes widened. She stood up and placed her hands on the desk. Everyone looked up at her, “Guy’s I think I-“

 

Siwon barged into the conference room, “Guys come here. There is some paparazzi man in the lobby. He demands to see the detectives at the crime scene this morning. He won’t leave and he is disturbing the peace here”

 

All the girls came out to the lobby and saw a tall young man looking around. He was wearing a camera around his neck and had what looked to be pictures in his hand.  He looked to be about in his early 20’s and had a cute face. He recognized the detectives from this morning and made his way quickly to them.

 

“Can we help you?” Siwon asked. The man looked at Siwon but then turn his attention to Tiffany.

 

“I recognize you from this morning. You came out of the car with three other detectives. You looked pretty.” He commented.

 

*Ahem*

 

He looked at Siwon and then turned his attention back to Tiffany.

 

“Anyways, I thought I should give you these. It might help you with your case. I don’t know how much it will help but I want to relieve the stress off of you and plus I want to catch the murderer” He smiled at Tiffany.

 

Tiffany took the pictures from his hand and looked at them. Her eyes immediately widen. The others looked at the pictures as well and shocked expressions could be seen on their faces.

 

“When were these photos taken?” Tiffany asked. The man smiled and said, “Around seven this morning, it has the time on the back of the picture. I hope this helps”.

 

“Thank you so much” she replied back with a big smile. He grinned and put his hat back on before leaving.

 

“Will I see you again?” he asked. Tiffany smiled and extended her hand.

 

“My name is Tiffany”

 

He smiled and took her hand and shook it.

 

“My name is Donghae” he said before he left the building. Little did Tiffany know Taeyeon was watch closely and couldn’t help but feel jealous.

 

What is with that guy? Is he flirting with Tiffany? And why is Tiffany smiling like that? Does she like him…? I don’t like that Donghae guy… but the pictures he gave….wow….”

 

“Unbelieveable….”

 

“Why that person….”

 

“I would’ve never guess…..”

 

“You guys know what to do” Siwon said before taking his leave.

 

Tiffany nodded and told Taeyeon, “call Yuri and Jessica and find out where they are.”

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Sorry I fell asleep last night and forgot to update): so I updated this morning. 

Haha my readers are good. I guess I'm slacking a bit if my cliffhangers are easy to guess...

Hmmm... Im thinking I'm going to have to step it up a notch. kekeke.

Anyways, for YulSic fans I'm sorry there hasnt been much there will be in the next chapter. 

I think the next chapter will reveal the murder.

So now that you've met all the characters....Who do you think it is? hehe.

And Donghae is here. I havent decided what I want to do with him yet in this story...

 

Anyways again thank you for taking your time to read my story!(:

until then...

 

Comment Subscribe Like it Hate it

 

 

Love

Rainy~