Fallen to Death (Part 6)

CSI Korea

 

 

Location- Interrogation Room

Time- 3:00 P.M.

 

Inside the room, the butler was sitting on one side of the room while Sooyoung, Taeyeon and Tiffany were discussing on the other. The butler was calm and quiet. He didn’t look scared or angry. He sat there with good posture waiting for someone to come in. His jacket suit was taken in to be examined. On the other side the detectives were talking.

 

“Look how calm he is!” Tiffany said shocked. Sooyoung eyed him.

 

“He looks like he is up to something…” Tiffany nodded but Sooyoung still had some doubt.

 

“Let’s go and question him, Tiffany” Taeyeon started to make her way to the door to ask the butler questions. The two walked into the room with the butler while Sooyoung stayed behind watching. The butler stayed emotionless as the two girls sat down in front of him. Taeyeon kept looking at him before speaking.

 

“Where were you earlier this morning?” The butler looked at Taeyeon still emotionless.

 

“I arrived at my mistress’ house at seven like every morning” Tiffany nodded and spoke up.

 

“When was the last time you saw Kyun Mi-Ri?” The butler glanced at Tiffany before looking back at Taeyeon.

 

“Miss Kyun? I believe I saw her last night. She was hanging around at the master’s house with Miss Jang”

 

Behind the mirror, Sunny came walking in with the results in her hand. Sooyoung turn around facing Sunny and waited her for her to continue. She handed the folder to Sooyoung.

 

“I matched the sample found on the jacket to the dirt on the victim….it was a match…” Sooyoung looked up at Sunny with wide eyes. Sunny smiled and but Sooyoung didn’t smile.

 

“What?” Sunny said with a bit of a frown. Sooyoung shook her head.

 

“I don’t know. Something about this butler seems strange. It’s gotten me to think about it a lot and gives me headaches” Sooyoung said as she rubbed her temples. Sunny smiled and walked closer towards Sooyoung.

 

“Sit on the couch” Sunny ordered point to the couch in the far corner of the room. Sooyoung followed Sunny’s order and took her seat. Sunny walked over and sat next to Sooyoung. She grabbed Sooyoung’s shoulder so they were directly aligned with hers. Sunny grabbed Sooyoung’s head with both her hands.

 

“Sunny what are you-“

 

“Shhhh…” Sunny interrupted. Sunny placed her hands on both sides on Sooyoung’s head and use her thumbs to message Sooyoung’s temples. She gently made circular motions against Sooyoung’s head. Sooyoung was starting feel relaxed. She closed her eyes at the touch of Sunny’s hand. Sunny kept messaging her temples and examined Sooyoung’s facial features. Sunny admired Sooyoung’s tan skin and her cute nose. Sunny smiled and looked at Sooyoung’s lips. Her lips were pink and full. Sunny unconsciously her lips. After about a minute of messaging, Sunny stopped and placed her hands in her lap. Sooyoung opened her eyes when she felt Sunny’s hands leave her. She saw Sunny smiling at her and she smiled back.

 

“Feel better?” Sooyoung nodded and opened to say something but then remember she had to tell Taeyeon about the findings.

 

“Thanks Sunny. I feel better” Sooyoung said before she got up and walked into the room Taeyeon and Tiffany were. Sunny sat on the couch and sighed after Sooyoung left. Her heart started to beat faster when she thought about Sooyoung. She looked at the time and noticed she had to go back to work in her lab. She got up from the couch and left but looked back at Sooyoung before leaving.

 

Sooyoung walked into the room with the other two detectives and whispered into Taeyeon’s ear.

 

“The sample found on the jacket matches the dirt on the victim” Taeyeon nodded and glared at the butler. Sooyoung walked back into the room while Tiffany gave Taeyeon a look wondering what Sooyoung said.

 

“The dirt found on your jacket was the same on the victim. Care to explain?” Taeyeon asked. Tiffany had her eyes wide open at the news she heard but the butler still was emotionless.  He looked at the mirror then back at Taeyeon. He was aware someone was watching him behind the mirror window.

 

“I don’t know how it got there, but I will say this so listen closely because I’m only going to repeat it once. I did not kill Miss Kyun” the butler said before sitting back against the chair. Taeyeon glared at him before walking up and leaving. Tiffany followed her back to where Sooyoung was. As they walked in they saw Sooyoung still watching the butler.

 

“He is hiding something…” Taeyeon and Tiffany looked at the butler as well.

 

“Do you believe him Soo?” Tiffany asked.

 

“I don’t know. This guy… he shows no emotion as if he doesn’t care but one couldn’t be able to tell because he doesn’t give any sign. This one has gotten me really stumped” Sooyoung confessed.

 

Taeyeon sighed at the next plan was. Tiffany started to think and replay their visit at the mansion.

 

 

*BEEP*

 

 

Taeyeon grabbed her phone and saw that it was Seohyun text messaging her.

 

To: Taeyeon

 

Sent-3:30 P.M.

Taeyeon Unnie! Come here ASAP!

 

From- Seohyun

 

 

Taeyeon put her phone back in her pocket.

 

“Seo want to see us. We better go” Tiffany nodded and followed her out leaving Sooyoung to herself.

 

“What is he hiding?” she asked herself.

 

 

Meanwhile-

Location- Autopsy Room

Time- 3:00 P.M.

 

Seohyun was working on the victim. Yoona was next to her, she was still freaked out by the dead body but had gotten a bit used to it. She watched as Seohyun was working on the open body.

 

“Hyunnie, hurry up please. I don’t like the feeling of death in front of meee” Yoona pleaded like a five year old. Seohyun looked up at the cute acting Yoona and shook her head.

 

“Yoong, you know we have to make sure nothing else affected her. Her come help me by handing me things” Yoona puffed her cheeks and pouted before making her way to Seohyun. She didn’t dare to look at the open body. She wanted to keep what the inside of a human body a mystery.

 

“Hand me that scalpel” Seohyun asked. Yoona looked behind her and saw many different scalpels from large to small. So she just picked a random one and handed it to Seohyun. See looked at Seohyun and giggled.

 

“What?”

 

“Nothing, it’s just you look cute in a mask and gown. Like a doctor.” Yoona smiled. Little did she know Seohyun was blushing crazy behind her mask.

 

“T-T-Thank you” Seohyun stuttered. She shook it off as she started opening the lower region of the body. Her blade slowly went down the victim’s abdomen and she looked inside. After awhile of examining she found something interesting.

 

“Interesting…” Yoona looked at her with a confused look.

 

“Yoona look there…” Seohyun pointed. Yoona went over and looked. Her immediately dropped her jaw and covered with her hands.

 

“Is that…”

 

“It is…” Seohyun nodded.

 

“I’ll text Taeyeon and Tiffany to come here quick, Yoona you know what to do.”

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Hello readers! Sorry that this is a short update. I will probably update later today.

Yay! I'm so happy the first week of school is over! Man it was tiring but now its a three day weekend WOOHOO!

I have to remember the murder I was going to write. I have been so busy with homework that I havent had time to type this entire week and since I'm going on a short vacation this weekend I'm not sure when I can start typing again :(

I will find a way but I have this story done but havent had time to upload it.

Hmmmm..... Wonder what the Yoonhyun couple found? Interesting.... 

 

I think this murder is coming to an end soon. Tell what you guys think and thanks for all your comments and subscriptions.

Hahah I love it when I read who you guys think the murderer is. Hahah ONLY I KNOW!!!:D

Anyways I hope you guys have a good weekend(:

Until then...

 

Comment Subscribe Like it Hate it

 

Love 

Rainy~