Graduation Day!

CSI Korea

 

Soshi Training Center- 8:00 A.M.

Location- Classroom

A group of students were sitting in desks chatting to each other. In the middle of the room was a girl who was sleeping. Her friend nudged her to wake up. “Hey, Taeyeon, wake up! The teacher will come in anytime soon.” But she didn’t get a response. “Taeyeon, don’t you know how scary Sergeant is? He’ll make us run 20 laps if he sees you sleeping.” Still no response. Her friend started to poke her shoulder with her finger. Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke.

 

“ARGH! Alright YURI! Jeez! You’re so annoying when you do that! I WAS SLEEPING! WAIT TILL I GET MY HANDS ON YOU, I’LL…”

 

 Then suddenly the door opened and it went silent in a flash. A tall, fit man walked in. He had a serious face, one you could tell he didn’t laugh often. He walked into the class room to the very front with each step he made with his big army boots, it sounded like a drum every step he made. He was wearing army outfit and boots. On his army shirt was many pins that symbolized his courage and bravery. He was very proud of those pins. He stopped when he got to the podium and opened his mouth and spoke.

 

“Alright class. I wish to say my congratulations to you maggots today because today is graduation day for some of you lazy asses. Only a few of you lucky turds will be promoted to detective. However the rest of you sore losers will remain in my training camp where I will train the heck out of you. But for those who survived my camp I say congratulations. I will announce the people who have been promoted…”

 

Taeyeon was sitting next to Yuri and they both looked at each other.  While the Sergeant was listing off the names, Taeyeon leaned over and whispered, “Jeez, you think he could go one sentence without insulting us? I really hope we get promoted so we can leave his hell hole”. Yuri only nodded in agreement. Unfortunately the sergeant heard her.

 

“KIM!” he shouted. The whole classroom faced towards her. Her face blushed a bit and she put her head down.

 

“Yes, Sergeant, sir”, she said with her head still down.

 

He shouted, “YOU ARE PROBABLY THE MOST ANNOYING STUDENT I’VE EVER HAD!!! YOU TALK WHEN YOUR SERGEANT IS TALKING AND YOU SOMETIMES SNORE IN MY CLASS! I DON’T KNOW HOW THE HELL YOU PASSED THIS COURSE BUT I GUESS YOUR SMARTNESS MADE UP FOR YOUR LACK OF ATTENTION! BUT…” he started to lower his voice, “I’m glad I met you. Congratulations, you have been promoted. I’m sure the force will lucky to have a detective like you on the team.”

 

Everyone in the entire class had their jaws dropped. For it was the first time since they saw that their sergeant actually said something kind to any of them. The sergeant noticed this and when back to his serious face. “BUT DON”T YOU THINK YOUDIMWITS CAN SLEEP IN MY CLASS AND PASS! I EXPECT FULL ATTENTION OR ELSE! ALRIGHT NEXT MAGGOT WHO PASSED IS…”

 

Meanwhile Taeyeon was shocked at her sergeant’s nice words. Yuri whispered to Taeyeon, “Whoa, congrats. I wish I could get a compliment from Mr. Pain-in-my- too.” Taeyeon nodded with still a little open since she was still in shock. “KWON DAMMIT YURI!” the sergeant yelled. ‘Seriously can this guy say a sentence with cursing?’ Yuri thought.

 

“Sir, yes, sir!” Yuri replied.

 

“HOW DARE A MAGGOT LIKE YOU CALL ME A PAIN IN THE ! YOU’RE JUST LIKE YOUR DIMWIT FRIEND KIM!” Yuri put her head down in shame as well. “WHY ARE YOU HANGING YOUR HEAD IN SHAME FOR IDIOT?!? YOU PASSED STUPID! CONGRATS! NOW ONLY A COUPLE MORE PEOPLE PASSED…”

 

Yuri raised her head in shock too. She looked at Taeyeon and they both smiled at each other and nodded. They didn’t dare talk again because they were afraid their sergeant would curse at them again. After Sergeant finished announcing the names of the winners, he dismissed the people who didn’t pass. In the room it was only about ten people left with Sergeant. He spoke in a calmer voice now, “Now that you all have passed, I will assign you to where you will be working. Some of you maybe leave to foreign countries while other may stay here.  Once you are assigned to your designated area, you will go to speak with the chief in charge. He/she will tell you more about it later. I will now call you up and tell you where you will be placed…”

 

After listing a few people “Taeyeon and Yuri. You two will be assigned to Soshi Headquarters. You will start tomorrow morning bright and early at 8 A.M.” Sergeant handed both of them their resumes and portfolios of them to hand to the chief at Soshi Headquarters.

 

“Thank you, sir” They both said in unison and bowed 90 degrees.

 

 

At Apartment- 5:00 P.M.

 

Taeyeon and Yuri walked into their apartment they shared after their graduation ceremony. They were so exhausted from all the yelling and insulting. Yuri slumped herself on the couch and the TV. while Taeyeon started to cook something for dinner for the both of them. After about 20 minutes of watching TV, Yuri got up and walked towards Taeyeon. “Hey Taeyeon.” Yuri said as she walked into the kitchen.

 

“Hmm?” Taeyeon replied still preparing the food.

 

“What do you think working at Soshi HQ will be like? I’m a bit nervous.” Yuri confessed.

 

Taeyeon finished her cooking and placed it on the table for both of them to eat. She took her seat across from Yuri at the table and started thinking.

 

“I think… It will be fine. I mean we survived Sergeant for a year. That’s saying something. Besides we’re partners.”

 

Yuri started playing her food before taking a bite of Taeyeon excellent cooking. “Hmm. I guess you’re right. It’s just I’m afraid if one of us gets hurt. I couldn’t live without you. Who else would cook this good of food for me?”

 

Taeyeon reached over and slapped Yuri’s shoulder playfully.

 

“Yahh! What was that for?” Yuri replied.

 

“That’s the only thing about me you’ll miss?” Taeyeon said pretending she was hurt.

 

Yuri laughed, “I’m just kidding. But seriously, what if one of us gets hurts or worse…dies?”

 

Taeyeon went serious, “Don’t worry. We won’t get hurt because I have you and you have me. If we stick together nothing can hurt us.”

 

“I guess you’re right. Haha. I’m over thinking things. It’s not like we’re in a war or something.” Yuri said in relief.

 

They both finished eating their dinners and Yuri washed up the dishes as Taeyeon dried them and placed them back into the cabinets. “Hey Taeyeon.” Yuri said.

 

“Hmmm?” she replied as she reached on her tippy toes to place a cup on the top shelf. Yuri reached over her and grabbed the cup and easily placed it on the shelf. Taeyeon huffed and Yuri laughed at her childish act. “What is it you were going to say Yuri?”

 

“Oh, yeah. Let’s do our best! TAERI HWAITING!” Yuri said as she did a fist pump in the air.

 

Taeyeon laughed and nodded in agreement. The two went to bed and thought of how first day as a detective would be.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello Readers!

This is my second fancfiction. I hope you guys like it. 

 

Next chapter will be the introduction of the team.

 

Haha I think the Sergeant is funny ^_^

I tried not to add any bad cuss words. lol.

 

Anyway I love the comments from ya'll!

CSI shows are my favorite too. For like 95% of the time I can guess the killer.

I know this isnt really related to murders in this chapter but I have to get the exposition out there first.

Haha dont worry I will update soon.

(Hmmm... maybe tonight?)

 

I want to read your comments on this . 

And maybe leave me some ideas of murders on my wall.

I got the first murder in my mind and I have a couple other but I want to hear the creative murders from ya'll.

Haha.

 

Anyways I'm excited on writing this story.

If you guys don't know already, like every 3-6 chapters or so will be one murder and then I will move onto another murder.

Like episodes. But of course the relationships will be continuing. Still deciding how to get the relationships together but that will be in due time. No rush now right? haha it just depends on how you guys like it. 

Plus I'm thinking of making maybe love triangles at first? Idk. Just a thought.

Again Thanks for suscribing and commenting!

 

 

Love ya! 

Rainy(: