Decisions

Oppa, saranghae!

Jiyong’s POV

We all went up to the studio room in silence. As we walked in there we noticed that they were still together.

“Oppa, don’t worry. I’ll be alright. You should get going. You have a busy schedule today” she told him.

“Araso, but I’m going to come and get you after I’m finished. How does dinner sound?” he asked her while she walking him towards the exit.

“It sounds great, I’ll see you later” she told him as they bumped into us.

“Oh, sorry” she said to us.

“Whoa. You’re working with BigBang?” he asked her.

“Yeah, I forgot to tell you” she said to him.

“Hello. I’m Junhyung of Beast. It’s a pleasure to meet you guys. Please take care of ___.” He said to us while bowing.

“Oppa. Hurry and go or you’ll be late.” She told him.

“Oh that’s right. I’ll see you later” he said as he hugged her.

“And it was nice meeting you guys” he said to us as he walked out.

“Same here!” Seungri yelled out to him.

Your POV

“Well should we get started?” I asked them, trying not to make eye contact with Seunghyun.

“Yeah, let’s do this!” Seungri yelled out.

I couldn’t hold my laughter in and said, “You’re still as cute as always.”

“____-ssi, what’s your relationship with Junhyung?” he asked me.

“Well, w-“ I was saying as Seunghyun cut me off.

“Shouldn’t we get started?”

He looked annoyed. Like something was bothering him. I wasn’t exactly in a position to be asking him.

“Yeah, let’s get started” I told them with a smile.

Seunghyun’s POV

Everything went smoothly for the first day. We didn’t do much but get used to the set. Tomorrow would be the day we would start recording. It was time for all of us to leave. I was exhausted even though we didn’t do much. I was waiting for everyone outside as they all said their goodbyes. I was about to make my way to the parking lot to wait for them when I noticed someone running towards here.

It was him. He was probably here to pick her up. I didn’t want to see them being all lovey dovey in front of me, but I don’t know what made me go back inside. When I walked in, I noticed him helping her pack her things up. They were laughing together like they didn’t have any worries in this world.

“You ready to go?” he asked her.

“Yeah, I think I got everything” she told him.

“Yah Junhyung. Were you gonna leave without saying hi to me?” her boss asked him as he walked up to them.

“Now why would I do that?” he jokingly answered.

“So when are you finally gonna agree to come and guest on the show?” he asked him more seriously.

“I told you I would come and guest on ____-ssi’s first show” he told the boss.

“Oppa, don’t say that!” she whined to him.

“____-ssi, you kno-“ he was saying when boss interrupted him.

“Well she’s running this show on her own right now, and BigBang is the guest stars for this season.” He said still trying to convince Junhyung.

“Well if you put it that way, I can’t say no” he replied back.

“Really? No taking back.” The boss said.

“Yeah, just get in touch with my manager” Junhyung replied.

“Araso, but remember you can’t take it back later” boss told him.

“Don’t worry I won’t, but if you don’t mind I’ll be taking ___ now because we have a date to go to” he told boss while taking her hand.

“____, you got yourself a good man here.” The boss told her.

“T-thanks” she replied.

“Well I’ll let you kids go and have your fun now, just be careful now” he told them before walking off.

“Thanks boss!” Junhyung yelled after him.

“Okay, now lets get going before we get there any later” he said as he took her hand and walked her out.

Jiyong’s POV

“Hyung, you ready to leave” I asked him as I saw him just standing there.

“Yeah, let’s get out of here” he said before walking out.

“Let’s go you guys” I called out to the rest of the guys. They quickly followed behind.  We made it back to the parking lot in no time and immediately got in the car.

“I guess they really are engaged” Seungri said to no one in particular.

I looked over to see hyung. He was just staring out the window.

“They do look cute together though” Seungri said.

“Yah! Can you just shut up for a moment?” Daeseung yelled at Seungri.

“Calm down hyung. Did I say something wrong?” Seungri asked.

“Can you guys be quiet, I have a headache” Seunghyun said.

Everyone immediately got quiet. Not much after, we finally made it back to the apartment. Seunghyun was the first to get out of the car and walk up. We all silently followed after him. Once we were inside, everyone went to their rooms. Seunghyun quietly went to sit on the couch. I didn’t know what to say to him so I was about to go to my room when he finally spoke.

“Jiyong, can I talk to you for a moment?” he asked.

“Hyung, you know I’m here whenever you need me” I told him as I made my way to sit beside him.

“I thought I had forgotten about her” was all he said.

“I know it can be hard for you, bu-“ I was saying when he cut me off.

“I still love her” was all he said.

I didn’t know what to say. So I just sat there quiet.

“I thought that I’d be ok when I saw her yesterday. I know I’m not suppose to love her anymore, especially after she hurt me” he said.

He looked like he was in pain. What was I suppose to say to him? That he’d be alright while watching someone else with her? How could I tell him that? I didn’t have a right, not after I was the one who caused him to be in pain in the first place.

“Hyung, get some rest. After a good night’s sleep you’ll be alright. Everything will be ok, don’t worry” I told him as I got up and made my way towards the door.

“Where are you going this late at night?” he asked me.

“I just have something to take care of, don’t worry about me and just go to bed” I told him before walking out.

I quickly got in my car and backed out, knowing what I had to do. I sped off to her apartment. I needed to talk to her.

I got there and remembered that she was going out with Junhyung. They probably weren’t back yet, so I decided to just sit in my car and wait until I saw them get here.

Not long after I got there, they arrived. I saw them say their goodbye’s, and waited for Junhyung to leave before I got out to talk to her.

“____-ssi” I called out to her. She turned around, looking shocked when she saw me.

“Jiyong” she said.

“Can we talk?” I asked her.

“Sure, let’s go up. We can talk in my apartment” she said.

~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating in such a long time. There were a lot of crazy things going on for me, but now I'm going to have more time to write. I will for sure be writing at least a chapter a day now. Well, I'm not sure about the weekends, but I'll try.

@ghettomelody & @Bowtie-Unnie thanks for the comments. I hope you guys still like it. I'll update sooner for you guys.