Memories

Oppa, saranghae!

DooJoon’s POV

“Hey, I’m going to be driving ___ to work today so don’t wake Junhyung up and let him sleep in” I told the members as I made my way towards the door.

“What if he gets upset? You know he’s always telling us to wake him up” Yoseob yelled out behind me.

“Just tell him it was me who told you guys not to wake him up” I yelled back at him. It was starting to get late, and I didn’t want to miss the chance to talk to ___ alone.

“Hyung, you know he’s gonna yell at us!” I heard DongWoon yell out before I dashed out the apartment towards my car.

I was glad that there wasn’t much traffic today, so I made it just in time to ___’s apartment.

I saw her walking out of the building and walk towards the bus stop when I got out and ran behind her.

“How about if I give you a ride today?” I told her as I quickly took her bags from her when I caught up to her.

“Oppa! What are you doing here?” she asked with a smile.

“I’m here to give you a ride to work. I can’t just let you ride the bus” I told her.

“You don’t have to do that. Junhyung’s always here to give me a ride but he probably can’t today so this gives me a chance to ride the bus again.”

“I insist, let me take you to work today” I told her as I slowly turned to head to my car.

“Oppa, I can really just take the bus” I heard her call out behind me.

“If you really want to ride the bus then I can go with you, but you know how big of a hassle that’ll be” I said, turning to look at her.

“Fine, I give up” she said as she began following me.

“Let’s get going then” I told her as I opened the door for her and waited for her to get in.

“Thanks.” She said as she got in and I closed the door behind her.

After putting her things in the back and buckling myself in the driver’s seat, I slowly drove away and towards the company.

“So did you get home safely last night” I asked her.

“Y-yeah” she answered as I noticed her look out the window.

“I heard HyunSeung ran into you yesterday.”

“Oppa, it’s not what it seems” she said looking at me.

“I know. I know you wouldn’t hurt Junhyung” I told her with a smile.

“Oppa, I really don’t know what to do” she said with a small sigh.

“Do you want to talk about it?” I asked her. She didn’t say anything, and just kept quiet. I wanted to give her some space, and not pressure her.

“How about if you give me some time this afternoon?” I asked her, trying to get her to relax again. “Let’s just hang out like the old times.”

“Oppa.” I heard her say quietly.

“Let’s go and have some fun. Relax, a bit”

I turned to look at her reaction. She nodded and smiled when she turned to look at me.

“Well here we are” I told her as I pulled into the building.

“Thanks for the ride oppa” she said as she started to unbuckle her seatbelt.

“Not so fast” I told her as I got out of the car quickly and got her things out. She followed me with a puzzled look on her face.

“I have something to take care of here, so let me help you up since I’m already heading that way” I told her as I took her hand and walked towards the building.

“Oppa, remember when we would walk together to school like this?” she asked as she held our hands up.

“How could I not, because of this” I told her as I pointed towards our hands, “Not a single girl would come near me.”

“That’s not my fault” she said with a pout.

“Well, if I remember correctly . . . it most certainly is.”

“How so?” she asked trying really hard to remember.

“Remember when some girls tried to bully you on the way to school?” I asked her.

“Oh yeah, how could I forget that?” she yelled out.

“Yeah, you were so scared that you asked me to always walk you to and from school; and to never leave you alone.”

“Thank you oppa” she said as she leaned towards me and put her head on my shoulder.

“No problem. You’re really lucky you met such a great oppa like me” I told her.

I heard her laugh and turned to see her clutching her stomach. “What’s so funny?” I asked her.

“You’re still so full of yourself” she said in between laughs.

“You’re lucky you’re really cute, or else I would have already ended this friendship” I told her as I tried to put a hurt look on my face.

“I’m sorry oppa.” she said with a sad look.

“Ha! I got you” I told her with a grin. She then realized that I was just playing around with her, and she hit me on my arm.

“I guess we’re here” I told her as I got to the studio.

“I’m not working in the studio today. I need to get some stuff done on the script so I’m working with the writer in the office” she said as she took her bags from me.

“Let me walk you there then.”

“It’s alright oppa, the office is just a few rooms down the hallway.” She said as she started to walk down the hallway.

“Thanks Oppa!” I heard her yell out as she kept walking.

I stood there and watched her until she went into the office. It was nice talking to her again, and I would get a chance to talk to her more later on after work.

I was about to leave when I remembered what had brought me to bring her to work. I slowly walked into the studio and started searching for the person I needed to talk to.

“Is BigBang here yet?” I asked one of the staff members walking by.

“No. We still have an hour before we need to start shooting so they probably won’t be here until much later.”

“Thanks” I told him as I made my way towards the exit. I was about to leave when I noticed them walking into the studio.

I made my way towards them and stood in front of the person I was looking for.

“Can we talk?” I asked him.

“What do you need to talk about?” he said as he just stood there.

“I would rather do it in private, and I’m sure you would rather have this conversation in private as well” I told him.

“Sure, I have some time to spare” he said as he followed me out.

~~~~~

AHHHHHH!! I'm so excited although I'm the one writing it.
I hope you guys are still enjoying it as well.
I love your comments, and I hope you guys keep the comments coming. They are greatly appriciated.
Thanks to everyone, and I love you guys! <3

P.S. I also have another story I just started, if you guys want to check it out >_<

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/294779/missing-you-kimsoohyun-onew-romance-shinee-songjoongki-leejangwoo