...

Oppa, saranghae!

Your POV

“Oppa, thanks for bringing me to work” I told Junhyung as he placed my bags on the table.

“No problem. I’ll come pick you up later” he said to me as he pulled me in for a hug.

“Araso. I’ll be waiting for you” I told him as I hugged him back.

I heard everyone else come in and I immediately let go of him. “Well you better get going before you’re late” I told him as I walked him out.

When I came back, I noticed everyone was staring at me. I wasn’t sure why they were, maybe I had something stuck on my face. I immediately started brushing my face with my hand, thinking there really might be something when my boss walked up to me.

“Here you are. I’ve been looking for you” he said to me as he put his arm around my shoulder.

“You have?” I asked. I wasn’t late, and he didn’t seem like he was upset at me but something still seemed weird.

“Yeah, you’re our number one person here after all” he said with a smile.

“Boss, are you ok?” I asked, almost wanting to put my hand up to his forehead to check if he had a fever or was sick.

“Why wouldn’t I be, when you’re here” he said to me.

“Ok?” I said, unsure of what else to say.

“So how are you liking the progress of the show so far?” he asked me while pointing at the set.

“I think it’s going great, for having only one episode out. Now we just have to wait for everyone to get here before filming the next episode” I told him as I reached out to get my notes.

“About that” he said as he trailed off and started looking everywhere.

“What? Is something wrong?” I asked, afraid that we’d have another problem like the one yesterday.

“No. Nothing really. I wouldn’t call it a problem but rather, an opportunity.” He said as he turned to face me.

“What are you talking about?” I asked unsure of what was really going on.

“Have you seen the ratings that yesterday’s episode had?” he asked.

“No, but I’m sure it went great. Right?” I asked.

“Yes, it was the show with the highest ratings” he said to me with a huge smile.

“Well that’s great. So is everyone ready to get the show going?” I asked as I flipped over to the sheet of today’s schedule.

“Yes, I think everyone is ready to go. Except you, that is” he said as he motioned for people to come over.

“Don’t worry about me, I have everything ready to go” I told him, as I started to walk towards the camera man to give him instructions when he grabbed my arm to stop me.

“Boss?” I asked.

“Please be the MC for this show” he quickly said to me.

“W-what are you talking about? I thought we already had an MC” I said to him.

“We do, but after reading all the comments from yesterday’s episode…” he trailed off saying.

“Are they bad?” I asked, afraid no one really like it.

“No!” he immediately shouted.  “Just that everyone loved how you connected with BigBang. They think you guys have great chemistry.”

“What are you trying to say?” I asked, already knowing where he was getting at but hoping that I was just thinking wrong.

“Look, everyone loved you and BigBang together. They want to continue watching the show but with you guys all together” he said to me.

“I can’t” I quickly told him as I looked back down at my notes.

“Please” he said to me. “If we have a different MC come in right now, no one is going to like that.”

“Well I can’t. Yesterday was already difficult enough for me. I just can’t do that.” I told him, shaking my head.

“What if we come to a deal?” he asked.

That quickly caught my attention. My boss was one to never want to make deals with anyone. It only proved that he really wanted this. “What kind of deal?” I asked, curious to what it was he would offer me.

“What if you just do it until I can get Beast to guest on the show and I’ll give you your own show” he said to me.

“You know I’m no good in front of a camera” I told him.

“You’ll get better. I know you can do it, and you know Junhyung said they’d come only if you’re running the show. I know that once they find out that you’re MCing the show, there’s no way they’re going to be able to deny coming then.” He said to me with pleading eyes.

“Boss” I told him.

“Please. I’ll give you any show you want” he told me.

“Any?” I asked, now willing to take the position up.

“Yes. Any” he said while shaking his head, probably already regretting what he had just said.

“Araso. I’ll do it then” I told him as I quickly made my way to go and get ready.

Seunghyun’s POV

I quickly made my way up to the studio without waiting for the others to catch up. I didn’t get a chance to talk to her yesterday but I was determined to talk to her today. I wanted to know if she was serious about Junhyung. I knew they were already together but I wanted to hear it from her.

“Oh. You guys are already here?” someone said as I walked in. I didn’t pay much attention to who it was. It didn’t matter to me. There was only one person I needed to see. I needed to talk to.

“Where’s ____?” I asked someone that was walking by.

“She’s getting ready” he answered back before walking off.

“Hyung, why didn’t you wait for us?” Seungri asked as they made their way in.

“Oh, I’m sorry” I said to him.

“You guys can start getting ready. ____, will be out in a few minutes” the boss yelled over to us.

We all got ready and went towards the set to take our seats when I saw her come out and walk towards the set. She was dressed up again. I was about to say something when Taeyang cut me off, “Are you MCing the show again?”

“Yeah. Things just worked out to be like that” she quickly said as she made her way to her seat.

“Is everyone ready?” someone called out. Everyone nodded their heads, indicating that we were ready to start filming.

Today’s shooting went by more smoothly. I could tell she was starting to get used to it. We finished everything on time today and everyone quickly started gathering everything up.

I was about to make my way towards her when I saw Junhyung walking in. He was probably here for her.

“Oppa” she called out as she walked towards him. “What are you doing here?  I’m still not finished with everything.”

“I know, but something came up and I came to tell you I won’t be able to take you home today” he said to her.

“Don’t worry about me, I was going to actually stay a little longer today to finish some things up” she told him with a smile.

“You sure?” I was going to call someone over to come pick you up” he said as he took his phone out.

“I’m sure, and I can just grab a cab home when I’m finished here” she said as she laid her hand over his phone.

“Araso, but if you need anything just call me” he said before kissing her cheek and walking out.

“I can give you a ride” I told her as I walked over to her.

“Were you listening to us?” she asked. I know it was wrong for me to overhear their conversation, but I couldn't help myself. “No. I was just walking by when you guys were talking”

“So what time do you want me to come pick you up?” I asked her, thinking this was the perfect chance to be able to talk to her.

“No thanks. I can manage by myself” she said before walking away.