I ask you. . .

Oppa, saranghae!

Seunghyun’s POV

“Well, what do you have to talk to me about?” I asked DooJoon. It had already been a while since we reached the rooftop and he hadn’t said anything yet. “I don’t know about you, but I have things to do.”

“Seunghyun-ssi, are you still interested in ____?”

“I don’t think that’s any of your business” I quickly told him.

“I think it is when it not only involves ___ but also Junhyung.”

“Well this is only between ____ and me, so I don’t think you should meddle in this” I told him.

“I don’t know what happened between you and ____, but that’s all in the past” DooJoon said as he turned to the side and stared out at the buildings in front of us.

“Whether it’s in the past or not still doesn’t mean you can have a saying in this” I told him.

“She’s going out with Junhyung right now, and they were doing pretty great until recently” he told me.

“Well, that’s not my problem.”

“It is when you’re the one who caused them to be like that” he told me as he looked at me.

“Well, maybe they’re not meant to be together then” I told him with a smirk.

“You don’t understand. This is their second chance to try things out between them” he said.

“What do you mean second chance?” I quickly asked.

“That doesn’t matter, what does is that you should stay away from them” he said as he started to walk away.

“I think that’s something for me to decide” I told him, as I quickly walked passed him and went back to the studio.

I slowly walked back in the hallway thinking of everything that just happened. What exactly has been going on between ___ and Junhyung?

When I first saw them together I did suspect they knew each other since long ago, but ____ never mentioned him. She actually insisted that she didn’t know any other celebrities before meeting us.

“What really is going on ____?” I muttered to myself as I walked back in the studio.

“Hyung, where did you go?” Seungri asked as I approached them.

“Oh, nowhere; I just had something to take care of” I told him.

I was glad he didn’t ask anything else and just turned around to keep talking to Daesung.

“What did DooJoon want?” I heard Jiyong ask me.

“Nothing much, he just told me to stay away from ___ and Junhyung” I told him with a shrug. I didn’t want to drag him into this problem. He had already done enough for me after the breakup.

“Seunghyun, are you ok?” he asked me as he put a hand on my shoulder.

“Yeah, don’t worry about it” I told him with a smile.

“You don’t have to lie to me, I can tell your upset” he told me.

Jiyong was like a brother to me. How could expect him to believe my lie.

“Jiyong, it’s starting to get tougher.”

“Can you not just forget about her?” he asked me, looking into my eyes.

“I already tried that, but it didn’t work.” I told him. “After meeting up with her again, something just doesn’t feel right. I feel like she still has some feelings for me.”

“You can’t be sure of that. She’s with Junhyung right now.” He told me.

“I have a feeling that is all just an act” I told him. “Now that she’s this close to me, I can’t lose her again.”

He stood there looking at me. “Jiyong, I love her.” I told him when he didn’t say anything else.

~~~~~

Wow, already on chapter 30. I didn't expect it to be this long when I first started writing this. Thanks to you guys I've gotten here. I love you guys <3