Leave

Oppa, saranghae!

Jiyong’s POV

“_____, how have you been?” I asked her not sure where I should start.

“I’ve been okay, how about you? How’s the band doing?” she asked.

“We’ve been doing great actually” I told her.

“That’s good. Do you want something to drink?” she asked as she started getting up.

“No, I’m ok” I told her.

“Okay, so what did you want to talk about?” she asked me.

“____, what do you feel for Seunghyun?” I asked her.

“What do you mean?” she answered.

“Nevermind, look Seunghyun is having a hard time right now” I told her.

“That has nothing to do with me” she immediately told me.

“I know, but it’s because of you that he’s having a hard time” I told her.

“Why me? We have nothing to do with each other now” she said while looking down at her hands.

“I know that, but he just feels uncomfortable with you around because of your past” I told her, trying to make things more clear for her.

“That doesn’t concern me, how he feels that it” she told me while looking at me. I couldn’t look at her in the eyes so I immediately looked down at my hands.

“Do you really need to do this show?” I asked her.

“What are you talking about Jiyong?” she asked me.

“I mean, can’t you just decline this show and hand it to someone else?” I asked her, hoping that she now knew what I was getting at.

“Are you asking me to just leave this show so that Seunghyun won’t feel uncomfortable?” she asked me, as she got up and ran her hand through her hair. I could tell she was getting frustrated.

“Jiyong, this is my big hit. This is what I’ve been working so hard for. I can’t just get up and leave.” She told me, now pacing the room.

“Look, if it’s about a show. I can get you one. I’ll get you your own show, one that you will be able to run all on your own. Don’t worry about that. Where do you want one? You just say it and I’ll get you one.” I told her quickly explaining that I would take care of everything.

“Jiyong, that’s not the point here. Do you know how much I’ve worked to get here?” she asked me stopping and sitting back down.

“Can’t you just do it for what you guys had?” I asked her, trying to use anything for her to change her mind. I couldn’t let Seunghyun suffer. Not for what I had started.

“No. I won’t do it. If he’s that uncomfortable about it, he can just leave” she said as she got up and walked towards the door.

“Now if you excuse me, it’s getting late and I have some things to take care of” she told me as she held the door open.

“____, just think about it. Let me know if you change your mind” I told her before leaving.

Your POV

I couldn’t believe what I had just heard. They wanted me to just leave. Leave everything that I had worked so hard for behind.

No. I wouldn’t do it. It took me a lot of work to get where I was at. I wasn’t going to do it.

Without realizing it, I had tears rolling down my cheeks.

I went to get my phone and immediately called the one person I knew I could talk to, Junhyung.

The phone was ringing, it didn’t take long before he picked up.

“Junhyung oppa?” I immediately said when he picked up.

“____, are you alright? You sound weird.” He quickly said.

“Oppa” I said before I started sobbing uncontrollably.

“____, what’s wrong? Why are you crying? Are you hurt? Wait for me, I’m on my way” he said before hanging up.

A few minutes later, I heard knocking at the door. I got up and opened the door without checking who it was. I didn’t need to, I knew who it was.

I immediately hugged him the moment he came in.

“____, what’s wrong?” he asked as he rubbed my back.

“Nothing, I think work is just getting to me” I told him. I knew I was lying to him. How could I tell him my ex-boyfriend’s band mate, practically his brother, wants me to leave everything behind so he won’t be uncomfortable around me.

“Babo, that’s why you’re upset. You know you had me worried? I thought something happened to you.” He said to me.

“I’m sorry. I scared you for no reason” I told him while pulling away to look up at him.

“Don’t worry, it gave me a chance to see your beautiful face again” he told me as he put a strand of my hair behind my ear.

“Junhyung, quit saying those things” I told him as I playfully punched his arm.

“Araso, I know how you don’t like me to say them” he told me as he pulled me into a hug.

“Junhyung” I called out to him.

“Hmm” he answered, still rubbing my back.

“Should we just give our relationship another chance?” I asked him as I hugged him tighter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know, a short chapter. I'll try to write another one a little later. So what do you guys think so far?