Time for the truth...

Oppa, saranghae!

Your POV

I slowly made my way back to my apartment. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to actually get there and be alone. I don’t want to be alone, but I also know that if I went to someone they would wonder what was going on and start asking questions.

Remembering the park nearby my apartment complex, I decided to go there. Looking at the time, I figure no one would be there. Maybe I just needed some air to clear my thoughts up.

It didn’t take long before I reached the park and sat on one of the benches there. There were a few people walking around but none of them noticed me. I was grateful, as I wanted some quiet time alone to myself.

“I must be crazy” I said to myself with a small laugh.

I couldn’t seriously be thinking over what Jiyong had told me a while ago. I might have listened to him back then, but this time was different. He can’t expect me to listen to him all the time. I listened to him once, and this is where it brought me.

Once was enough, I thought to myself as I got up and decided to go home.

As I made my way towards my apartment I felt my phone buzzing in my purse. I quickly took it out, afraid to look at the screen to see who it was.

“Oppa” I said as I answered.

“Oh ___ where are you? I’ve been calling you all night.”

“Sorry, I didn’t notice my phone ringing.” I told him.

“That’s alright. Where are you? I’m at your apartment.”

“Really, wait for me. I’m on my way and will be there shortly.” I told him as I started to quickly walk towards my apartment.

“Alright, don’t worry about me. I’ll wait for you here.”

“Araso oppa. I’ll be there in a flash.” I said as I hung up and ran to get there faster.

~~~~~

“Oppa! I’m here!” I called out as I quickly opened the door and rushed in.

“Oh, you’re here? That was fast.”

“Oppa, sorry for making you wait” I told him as I rushed over to where he was at and gave him a tight hug.

“Are you alright?” he asked as he hugged me back.

“I’m alright. Now that I’m with you, I’m alright” I told him as I held on to him.

“Are you sure? You’re acting weird.”

“I’m sure” I told him as I let him go. “Do you want something to drink?”

“Don’t worry, I’m alright.” He said as he took a seat on the couch.

“Are you sure?” I asked him.

“Yeah, I actually got something when I first got here” he told me.

“Sorry for not picking up” I told him as I sat beside him.

“It’s alright. I’m used to being ignored by you” he told me as he pouted.

“Junhyung oppa!” I told him as I playfully smacked his arm.

“Just kidding!” he said as he held on to my arms and laughed.

“Really though, sorry for not picking up” I told him once again.

“Aish, I already told you it’s alright” he said as he hugged me.

“Well I’m thirsty” I told him as I got up. “I’m making some tea, do you want some?”

“Alright, I guess so. I mean if you keep insisting and all” he yelled as I made my way towards the kitchen.

The water quickly came to a boil and I got the cups out. “Do you need help?” he asked as he walked over.

“No, it’s alright” I told him.

“So where were you at?” he asked me as I was pouring the water into the cups. I didn’t answer him, not sure of what to say. I was tired of keeping things from him.

“Hmmm, so where did you go?” he asked once more.

“Ouch!” I yelled as I accidentally poured the hot water on my hand.

“Are you alright?” he asked as he ran over to where I was at.

“Yeah, don’t worry about it” I told him as I walked over to the sink to run cold water on my hand.

“Look at your hand” he said as he took my hand into his. “What were you thinking of that distracted you?”

“Oppa, I think we need to talk” I told him as he blew on my hand.