Pain

Oppa, saranghae!

Seunghyun’s POV

“Let me go” I heard ___ call out to me as I pulled her to follow me.

“I need to talk to you” I told her as I pulled her closer to me.

“We have nothing to talk about” she said as she tried to pull her hand away. I didn’t pay much attention to her and kept pulling her towards the rooftop where I knew we’d have some privacy.

“Let go of me, you’re hurting me” I heard her say as she once again tried to pull away.

“Just give me a chance” I told her as I let her hand go when we had finally reached the rooftop.

“I don’t have anything to talk to you about” she said as she turned around ready to leave.

“Please, I know we still have a chance” I told her as I lightly took her arm to stop her from leaving.

“Please, just let me go” she said to me without turning around.

“____, let’s give each other another chance. We can make this work.”

“Can you not just let me go?” I heard her quietly ask. I knew I wouldn’t be able to let her go, and I couldn’t dare myself to say it out loud. It hurt just thinking about it.

“Seunghyun, please. Let’s end this here” she said as she turned to look at me. That’s when I noticed the tears on her face.

“I-I can’t” I told her, as I saw more tears stream her face.

“Please, my life was finally just getting better. I was finally starting to forget about you when we met again. I have Junhyung now” she said as she took my hands in hers.

I was speechless. I wasn’t sure what to say, what to answer to what she had just said. I was determined to win her back but seeing her like this hurt me. I didn’t know she was suffering this whole time.

“Please oppa” I heard her say as she turned away from me and walked away.

I stood there dumbfounded. I wasn’t sure if I was to follow her and beg her to not leave me again. My heart was hurting as I saw her cry in front of me.

~~~~~

I know it's a really short chapter but I'll try to update soon