Jiyong's Talk

Oppa, saranghae!

Your POV

Hurry, please hurry; I thought to myself as I waited for the elevator to reach the floor.

Ding, the elevator rang as I quickly made my way out and ran over to my destination.

I don’t know how many times I rang the doorbell before the door finally opened.

“Is he alright? What happened?” I asked the man inside as he just stood there looking at me.

“Come in” he quietly said as he moved over to let me in.

“Jiyong, tell me the truth. Is he hurt?” I asked him once more as I walked in.

“Don’t worry, nothing’s wrong with him” he told me as he closed the door behind me and walked over to the living room.

“I don’t get it, then why did you call me?” I told him as I just stood there, not moving.

“You didn’t let me explain, I was telling you that I wanted to talk to you before you hung up on me” he said as he motioned for me to take a seat.

“I thought something happened to him” I told him as I took a seat on the couch.

“Nothing happened. He just got drunk and had an argument with someone. I got there before anything big happened” he told me as he got up. “Do you want anything to drink?”

“No, I’m alright.” I told him as I just sat there, thinking of everything that had just happened.

I guess I should have listened a little closer to what Jiyong was saying when he called me.

“Here” he said as he came back and handed me a glass of water.

“Thanks” I told him as I took it and quickly drank it. “Are you sure he’s alright?” I asked once more.

“Yeah, don’t worry about it.” he said as he drank from his own glass. “Do you still care about him?” he asked as he looked over at him.

“No, I think I just overreacted” I told him as I looked around the apartment, avoiding his gaze.

“Look, I know that you still-“

“What did you need to talk to me about?” I asked him, trying to change the subject.

“I was going to wait for another time to talk to you” he said.

“Just tell me now” I told him. “That way we can get it over with.”

“I really don’t think this is the appropriate place to talk about it” he said looking at me.

“What is it about?”

“It’s about you and Seunghyun” he told me.

“Well, I don’t think there will ever be an appropriate place for that” I told him as I got up.

“Look, I really do need to talk to you” he said as he got up and held my wrist to stop me from leaving.

“Jiyong, there’s nothing going on between me and him. So there’s nothing to talk about” I told him as I shook his hand off my wrist.

“Just listen to me” he quickly said. “Please.”

“No. Everything between me and him is over” I told him.

“You know that’s not true” he told me. “Please just give me a few minutes.”

Without thinking I just sat back down on the couch. “I still think this conversation is pointless.”

“Just hear me out, please” he said as he closed his eyes and let out a breath.

I was afraid of what I would say if I spoke, so I just nodded my head.

“I know you still have feelings for Seunghyun” he told me.

“That’s no-“

“Please, just listen to what I have to say and then you can tell me all you want” he told me as he cut me off.

Again, I just nodded and let him going.

“As I was saying, I know you still have feelings for Seunghyun. As much as you want to deny it, we all know it’s true” he said.

I didn’t say anything. I just sat there and waited for him to keep going.

“You also know that Seunghyun still has feelings for you.” He said before pausing again.

“So why don’t you guys just give each other another chance?” he said as he looked at me.

I was speechless. I didn’t know what to say. My mind was running and processing what he was saying.

“You can’t be serious” I told him, as I let out a laugh.

“I’m serious. You guys should tr-“

“No, Jiyong” I said as I stood up and ran my hand through my hair. “You really can’t be serious.”

“Look, I know w-“

“You, out of all people?” I asked him as I looked over at him. “You out of everyone are asking me to give it another try with Seunghyun?”

“I know what you’re thinking” he told me as he got up and held my shoulders.

“No, Jiyong. Apparently, it looks like you don’t know” I told him as I pushed him away.

“I know I’m the last person you expect to hear this from” he said as he held my shoulders again.

“You’re right. You, out of everyone would be the last person who I thought would tell me this” I told him as I looked into his eyes. “What is this Jiyong? Is this just some game for you?”

“No, that’s not it. I know it’s hard to believe but I can’t stand seeing Seunghyun in pain.”

“Well maybe you should have thought about that before” I told him as I pushed him away again.

“Look, I know what I did back then was wrong. I didn’t think things would end up like this” he told me.

I quickly grabbed my bag and was ready to leave when he held on to my wrist to stop me.

“Just think about it” he told me.

“Think about what Jiyong? This is just how it was back then” I told him as I pulled my wrist away.

“No it isn’t. I know what I did back then was wrong” he told me as he kept trying to get me to stay.

“It’s exactly like it was back then” I told him as I drew my arm away from him. “The only difference is that instead of asking me to leave him, you’re asking me to stay with him.”

“Please, just think it over” he told me as I made my way towards the door.

“No Jiyong. I’m tired of playing your games” I told him as I walked out and left.

~~~~

Sorry for making you guys wait, but I think I finally got rid of my writer's block.
I really enjoyed writing this chapter and am excited to be writing this story again.
What did you guys think?
Comments = LOVE ;)