What Did He Say?

Oppa, saranghae!

Not sure if anyone is reading, but here goes:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"w-what?", I asked him. I think I'm too worried that something happened to Seunghyun that I heard Jiyong wrong.

"I said, leave him.", was all he said.

"I-is he busy? I can come back later", I understood that this was a busy time for them. With their comback just around the corner of course they'd be busy. I don't really mind not celebrating our 100th day together. I'm just happy being with him. I don't need a celebration, party, or gifts. Just him.

"Yeah, I'll come back later, or he can call me later", I said with a smile.

He then started shaking his head, and I then noticed that he was clentching his fists. I wanted to ask him what's wrong, but I was sure that he was busy and just stressed out.

"Th-", As I was about to speak, he cut me off "No, that's not what I mean!"

He scared me. Jiyong was the carefree, fun person. I had never before seen him mad, much worse yell at someone. Whenever he was upset, he'd rather just be left alone than to yell at someone.

"What's wrong Jiyong-ssi?" I asked.

"I mean, for you to just leave him, to... break up with him", he said as he turned around to look away from me.

I blinked. I don't think I understand what he's trying to say. He's probably just telling me to call him later. Yeah, that's it. I just heard him wrong. He couldn't have possibly told me what I think he said.

I started to laugh. "Jiyong, I think I heard you wrong. I think I might be going crazy", I told him.

"No, _____-ssi. I'm telling you to break up with TOP hyung." he said while still looking away from me.

I didn't understand what he was talking about. He's probably just playing a joke on me. "This isn't funny Jiyong!" i yelled at him.

"I'm not joking with you ___" he said turning to look at me again.

His look was serious. I've never seen him this serious before. What is going on? Am I dreaming right now? Jiyong can't possibly be serious.

~~~~~

 

Another short chapter for you guys!!, to whoever is reading this, I mean :)