Date

Oppa, saranghae!

Junhyung’s POV

I finished my schedule as quickly as possible. I wasn’t sure if all the rumors were true. No. There’s no way any of that could be true.

I quickly made my way to the studio in which she works at. I walked in and saw that they still weren’t finished. I quietly made my way up to where I wouldn’t be in anyone’s way.

I was watching them work. They were all laughing and having fun filming. They finished a few minutes later.

“Oppa, what are you doing here so early?” she asked me as she came over to where I was at.

“I finished early so I decided to come and watch you work.”

“Let me quickly gather my things and we can leave” she told me before running off to get her things. I made my way over to where she was at to help her.

“How about if we have a day out tomorrow since it’s our day off” I told her when I got there. I wanted to get some time alone with her, without anyone bothering us.

“Sure, that sounds like fun. What should we do?” she asked.

“How about if we get go to the zoo and then have dinner?”

“Yeah, it’s been a really long time since I’ve been to the zoo” she quickly said.

“Araso, then its all set. I’ll pick you up tomorrow at 11. Now let’s quickly get going so you can get some rest. We have a big day ahead of us for tomorrow” I told her as I got her things.

“Ok” she said with a smile.

[The Next Day]

I quickly made my way towards her apartment to pick her up. I was excited to be having a day out with her, but I was also a little nervous.

I knocked her door and she quickly stepped out.

“I’m sorry for making you wait” she told me as she put her jacket on.

“Don’t worry, we have all day long to have fun” I told her as I took her hand.

“Let’s go!” she said with a smile.

It was nice seeing her smiling like this again. She’s been stressing out a lot lately. It was probably because… No, today was a day to forget about everything and just go out and have fun.

The ride to the zoo was a little longer than I expected. Today the main road was filled with a lot of traffic, but I didn’t mind. On the ride over she would burst out singing to any song that came on.

“Oppa, I love this song!” she quickly said when Midnight Sun came on.

She quickly started throwing her hands in the air and singing to the song. She got quiet when my part came on.

“What’s wrong? You don’t like it?” I asked worried that she didn’t like my part.

“No, I just don’t want to ruin that part, it’s my favorite part from the song” she said with a smile as she turned to look at me.

“You’re gonna distract me from driving” I told her as I paid my attention back to driving.

“Why?” she asked, with a confused look.

“Because you’re just too cute” I told her.

“Oppa, quit saying those things” she said before she continued singing along to the song.

A few minutes later we finally made it to the zoo and I quickly went over to buy our tickets.

“Here we go. Should we get going?” I asked her.

“Yeah, this is going to be so much fun!” she yelled out like a little kid.

“Araso. Now give me your hand so we won’t get lost” I told her.

She quickly took my hand and dragged me inside. We spent the whole day running around looking at as many animals as we could.

“_____, I think it’s about to rain” I told her as I looked up and saw the sky turning gray.

“But I’m still not ready to leave” she said as she dragged me to where the monkeys were at.

“Well I can’t help it if-“I was saying when it started to rain really hard.

I quickly took her hand and ran under an umbrella at a food stand.

“Oppa that was fun!” she said as she held her hand out under the rain. “Should we play under the rain?” she asked with a smile.

“I don’t want you to get sick” I told her as I grabbed her waist before she was able to run off.

“Come on oppa. Let’s have some fun. It’s not every day we’re gonna be able to do this.” She said to me.

“Araso” I said, not able to say no to her.

She quickly took my hand and pulled me out in the rain. It didn’t take long for her before she started running and jumping around everywhere.

As it started to rain harder, we heard thunder rumbling. She quickly came running to me and hugged me.

“It’s time to leave” I told her as I took her hand and ran back to the car.

I immediately turned the heater on as we got in the car. I searched the back of the car looking for anything to dry her off.

“Here” I said as I put my jacket around her. I was grateful that I always left a spare one in here.

“Oppa, this is the best date ever” she said to me as she turned to look at me.

She looked so beautiful sitting there. I slowly leaned in and gave her a quick peck on the lips.

“I’m sorry” I told her as I realized what I did.

“No, don’t be” she said as she kissed me back. I was caught off guard. I wasn’t sure what to do.

“So what does this mean?” I asked her.