...

Oppa, saranghae!

Your POV

“_____!” I heard my boss call me over. I was a little hesitant to go over for a while, trying to recall if I did anything wrong. Since I couldn’t think of anything, I decided to just go over.

“Yes sir”

“So how are you doing?” he asked. It made me a little nervous. Last time he started off that way, I ended up having to MC a show.

“Don’t worry, it isn’t anything bad” he quickly said as he noticed the look on my face.

I didn’t say anything and just kept quiet, hoping he would keep going.

“Well, since I know that you’re pretty close with Beast I was wondering if you could take them this flower arrangement.. It’s my way of thanking them for appearing on the show, and to congratulate them for their concert.”

“Sure!” I quickly yelled out. This was a good opportunity to see them again. I haven’t seen the other members since they appeared on the show and we had that get-together.

“Alright, then let me just find someone to drive you there” he said as he looked around.

“I can take her” a voice said cutting off my thoughts.

“Seunghyun?” my boss said as I turned to see who it was.

“I was walking by and heard you guys. I was going out anyways, so I can just take her” he said with a huge grin.

Seunghyun’s POV

“W-what?” I heard her ask as I spoke up.

“Are you sure?” I heard her boss ask me.

“Like I said, it’s no problem” I told him with a smile.

“Then it’s settled. Thanks Seunghyun” he told me with a smile before walking off.

“Well, let’s get going” I turned to her before picking up the flowers and walking out.

She didn’t say anything as we walked over to the parking lot. I wasn’t entirely sure what to say either. I didn’t expect my plan to actually work, and didn’t even think of passing this point.

“So, where are we headed to?” I asked her as we got in the car.

“They should be at Cube Int.” she said as she got her phone out, “but let me call and check.”

I quickly looked over to see her phone, and regretted it when I saw what her wallpaper was. It was a picture of them together with a cake. They were smiling, and you could tell they were having a great time. It made me jealous, Jealous of the fact that it wasn’t me that was with her in the picture.

“They’re at their apartment” she said as she hung up, cutting off my thoughts.

“So where is it?” I asked her. She quickly gave me directions. It wasn’t very hard to find, considering it was close to where my apartment was at.

I pulled up into the parking lot and quickly took the flowers out. “I’ll take it up” I told her as I walked into the building.

“It’s alright. I can just take it up and be back in a few” I heard her call out to me before I stepped into the elevator.

“It’s kinda heavy, let me help you take it up” I told her as I waited for her to get in.

She didn’t say anything and quietly followed me. I was surprised that their apartment was one of the biggest in the building. I guess they really were successful.

I stood behind her as I waited for someone to open the door.

“Noona!” I heard DongWoon call out before he quickly hugged her and pulled her in. I wasn’t sure if I should follow them or wait out here.

After a while I decided to just follow them in since they didn’t really pay much attention to me standing there in the hall.

“Hyung will be out in a while” DongWoon told her as he took her to the living room where I saw everyone sitting at.

“Seunghyun?” I heard DooJoon say as I came into view following them.

“I gave her a ride here” I quickly told him as I walked over to them.

“Oppa, my boss sent this over. To thank you for appearing on the show and for your concert coming up” I heard her tell him as I set the flowers on their coffee table.

“Really?” I heard him ask as he looked over at me.

“Well, I better get going. I still have a few more things to do at work” she said as she hugged all of them bye.

“Don’t tell me you were gonna leave without seeing me” I heard Junhyung call out as he walked over.

“Oppa!” she called out before running over to hug him. “You know I wouldn’t do that. I just need to get back to work”

I cleared my throat, trying to distract them.

“What are you doing here?” Junhyung asked as he turned to face me.

I couldn’t help but smirk. I could tell he didn’t like the idea of us being together. “I brought her.”

“I’m headed that way in a while so I can take her back” he said looking over at me. “Let me just grab a few things, and I can take you” he said as he looked over at her.

“Don’t worry about it, we’re leaving now. We’re kind of in a hurry” I told him before walking out.