...

Oppa, saranghae!

Junhyung’s POV

“Is something going on between you and Seunghyun?” DooJoon asked as I walked over to the restroom.

“What are you talking about?” I asked him with a laugh, as I reached out to grab the door handle.

“Junhyung, I’m not stupid.”

I turned to look at him. He was staring at me. “I’m not sure what you mean.”

“Really now, so what was that about last night?” he asked as he got up and walked over to where I was at.

“It was just a little drinking between friends.”

“Friends?” he said with a laugh. “It didn’t seem like you guys were friends.”

“Well we just met each othe-“

“Junhyung, what’s really going on? You know you can trust me” he said as he cut me off.

“It’s complicated” I told him. I wasn’t sure what to tell him. Heck, I wasn’t sure myself what exactly was going on anymore.

“What’s wrong? If you let me know, maybe there’s some way I can help you” he told me as he grabbed my shoulder.

I decided that maybe it was best if I told him. Not because I wanted him to do something about it, but more because I just needed someone to talk to. Maybe it was all getting to me.

I had finished explaining everything to him when he asked, “Why don’t you just ask her?”

“Ask her what went on between them?” I looked over at him and saw that he was in deep thought. “I can’t do that. I want her to come and tell me about it herself. If she hasn’t done so, it’s because she’s not ready.”

“Well, from what I saw last night. . . Seunghyun doesn’t seem like he’s going to let this be.” He told me as he rubbed the back of his neck.

“Don’t worry about it, I’ll fix this myself” I told him as I got up.

“Junhyung” he called out. “Just remember that I’m here if you need me.”

“Thanks” I told him as I went off to take a shower.

Seunghyun’s POV

I woke up to the smell of food. I was feeling really hungry despite the hangover I had. I immediately went to take a shower.

“Is there any food left?” I asked as I got to the kitchen.

“Hyung, are you feeling better?” Daesung asked as I took a seat.

“Hmm. . . Yeah, feeling great actually” I told him, while piling food on my plate.

“I didn’t see you as the drinking type” Taeyang said.

“Oh, I just felt like it.” I told him.

“Are you sure that’s really it?” he asked as he looked at me.

“Yeah, what else would it be?”

“Well, it just seemed like something else going on between you and Junhyung” he said.

“Nope, nothing going on” I told him as I quickly finished eating.

“Well I’m going to go pick up a few things at my apartment” I told them as I got up and headed out.

“Wait, I’ll go with you” Jiyong said as he followed me.

We took his car since mine was at my apartment. The ride over was quiet, except for the music playing.

“You wanna come up?” I asked him as we got there. He didn’t say anything but quietly followed me up. We made our way in and he went to the living room to wait on me.

It didn’t take long for me to get the things I needed. “Okay, I think I have everything” I told Jiyong as I walked into the living room.

I waited for him to get up but he was just staring off into space not saying anything.

“Jiyong”

“Can we talk for a moment?” he said, not even turning to look at me.

I took a seat across from him. He looked really serious.

“What is it?” I asked, trying to break the silence.

“What are you trying to do?” he asked me as he turned to look at me.

“About what?”

“I know you’re up to something” he told me.

I didn’t say anything. I was sure if he was talking about what I thought he was talking about.

“Well?” he asked when I didn’t say anything and kept quiet.

“I’m gonna win her back” I told him.

“Seunghyun, I thought you were over her” he told me as he leaned over.

“I was. Well, at least I thought I was.”

“Then why are you doing this?” he asked me as he closed his eyes and thought for a moment.

“You do realize she’s with Junhyung now” he told me as he opened his eyes and looked at me.

“It doesn’t matter. I’m going to do everything I can in order to win her back. I love her Jiyong. I’m not going to give up on her that easily. I know she loves me too” I told him as I got up and walked out.