....

Oppa, saranghae!

Seunghyun’s POV

“Don’t worry Jiyong, I just want some quiet time” I told Jiyong as I was walking him to his car.

“Are you sure it’s only because of that?” he asked as we got to his car.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be going back to the apartment soon” I told him as I opened his car door for him to get in.

“Seunghyun, don’t forget I’m here if you need me” he said before closing his door.

I waved bye to him as he drove off. I was about to walk back in the building when I saw a familiar car pulling up. There’s no way he would come here, and how did he even know I lived here? Seunghyun, it’s not him. You’re just overthinking things, I told myself.

I made my way up to my apartment, ready to get some rest. Today had been a long day for me, and I was ready to get some sleep. I walked in and was about to close the door when I heard someone call out my name. I froze, the voice sounded familiar.

I was afraid to turn around and find out that it was my imagination playing jokes on me. I decided to just go in and sleep. That’s what I needed, sleep.

“Seunghyun-ssi” the voice called out again.

There was no denying it; someone was calling out my name. I slowly turned around to see her standing there.

“____” I said, not sure of what else to say. I didn’t expect this, for her to come and look for me here.

“I just came to give you something” she said as she started looking through her purse, looking for something.

“Come inside” I told her as I left the door open and went ahead and walked in.

“No, I-“I heard her say as I made my way towards the living room.

I didn’t hear anything for a while. I was about to go over and check if she hadn’t left when I heard the door close and footsteps come closer.

“Do you want something to drink?” I asked her as I got up and walked towards the kitchen.

“No thanks” she said as she just stood there.

“Sit down” I told her as I made my way back into the living room and took a seat on the couch.

“I just came to bring you your watch you left at the studio” she said as she continued to look through her purse.

“Did you really just come for that?” I asked her, hoping that she would say no. That she would say that she actually wanted to see me.

“Yeah, why else would I come?” she asked as she looked at me.

“I don’t know, you tell me.”

“I just came to bring you your watch” she said as she started to look in her purse again.

“You could have just given it to me tomorrow” I told her.

“My boss told me to bring it to you today” she said without looking up.

“So why did you come to look for me here then?” I asked. Maybe she had been keeping up with me and knew I was staying here.

“I went to the bands’ apartment but you weren’t there so I came to look for you here” she said.

“How did you know I was here?”

“Seungri told me” she answered.

“So why didn’t you just leave it there, with them?” I asked, still hoping to hear the answer I wanted.

“Because he told me to bring it to you” she answered.

“I know it’s here somewhere” she said, frustrated as she took everything out of her purse and laid it on the couch.

“Are you sure that’s really what you came here for?”  I asked. “I mean, you can’t find it.”

“Here it is” she said with a smile as she found it.

“Here you go” she said as she came over to me to give it to me.

“Thanks” I said as I took it from her.

“Well, I better get going” she said as she quickly gathered her things and started putting them in her purse.

“____, wait” I told her as I grabbed her hand to stop her.

“I really have to go” she said.

“Why? To get back to him? Is he waiting for you outside?” I asked, getting frustrated.

“What are you talking about?” she asked as she pulled her hand away.

“Is lover boy waiting for you outside?”

“No one is waiting for me outside. I don’t know what you’re talking about” she said before walking towards the door.

I quickly ran behind her but the elevator door had already closed by the time I got there. I ran down the stairs hoping to stop her from leaving. As I ran out the building I saw her getting in the car and driving off.

I guess he really wasn’t waiting for her.

I slowly made my way up to my apartment again and took a seat on the couch. I looked at the watch she just brought to me. I was about to go to my room when something on the ground caught my attention.

I went over to look at it. It was probably hers. I know it isn’t right but I couldn’t help myself but look in it. I smiled at myself when I read what she had written in it.

This was something she always did. She would always write notes to not forget something and on the sidelines write something to encourage herself.

I flipped through the other pages when a picture fell on the ground. I picked it up and quickly put it back in her notebook when I saw it was one of them together. I threw the notebook on the coffee table and decided to just give it to her tomorrow.

[Next Day]

“Don’t worry, I’m already here” I told Jiyong as I pulled into the parking lot.

“Seunghyun, today you better not be late” he replied, in his leader voice.

“Araso. Araso” I told him before I ended the call.

I was about to get out of the car when I remembered that I needed to give her notebook back to her. I quickly grabbed it and got out of the car. I slipped her small notebook in the back pocket of my pants, and just smiled.

I made my way into the studio in no time and noticed that everyone was already there. I quickly went to the back to check if she was here yet.

“Oppa, you should really get going or you’ll be late” I heard her say as I spotted her.

She wasn’t alone, she was with him. This was working out better than I thought. I walked over to them and smiled when they noticed me.

“Here, you left this at my place last night” I told her with a wink,  as I handed her the notebook back and walked off.