Sneaking Around

Oppa, saranghae!

Seunghyun’s POV

“Hyung, is something wrong?” Daesung asked me.

“What?” I asked him, not sure what he was talking about.

“Well you’ve been checking your watch every 5 minutes since we got home” he said to me.

“Oh, really?” I asked. I didn’t even notice I was doing that.

“Is something bothering you?” Taeyang asked as he sat beside me.

“No. Nothing really.” I said as I grabbed the remote control and changed the channel.

“Uh! Hyung! I was watching that!” Seungri yelled out before he took the remote and changed it back.

“Hyung, you’re doing it again.” Daesung said as he pointed at my watch.

“Sorry. I gotta do something” I told them as I grabbed my keys and headed down stairs.

“Where are you going?” I heard Jiyong yell out before the door closed behind me.

I couldn’t just sit here and do nothing. I wanted to make sure she had gotten home alright. Although she told me she didn’t need me and she’d be alright, I just wanted to make sure.

I rushed in my car and drove to the studio first to see if she was still there. Heck, if she was still there then I could just say I forgot something and offer her a ride. A smile crept on my face at the thought of me and her being alone in the car together.

Get your act together Seunghyun, you need to act cool, I told myself.

It didn’t take long before I made it to the company. The parking lot was almost empty. What if she had already left? Then there’d be no way of me running into her.

I quickly parked the car and made my way up. I walked towards the studio, happy when I noticed the light was on.

“Seunghyun, what are you doing here?” asked an intern as I walked in. I quickly looked around hoping that I would see her. There was no one in here. Maybe she was in the back or something.

“Oh, I forgot something here” I told him as I walked to the back.

“Did you find it?” he asked as he followed me.

“No, maybe I left it somewhere else” I told him, knowing that there was no way for me to find it when I didn’t leave anything behind in the first place.

“Omo, let me help you find it” he said as he got down looking on the floor.

“Don’t worry about it, I probably just misplaced it” I told him.

“Are you sure?” he asked as he dusted off his pants.

“Yeah, so are you the only one here?” I asked him as I walked back to the front.

“No, ____ is here too. She’s probably in the office though.” He said as he started to gather a few things up.

“The office?” I asked, not sure where it would be.

“Yeah, it just down the hall two doors to the left.” He said as he continued working.

“Oh. Ok. Well I’ll see you tomorrow” I told him before walking out.

She was still here. There was still a chance for me to see her. To talk to her.

I quickly walked down the hallway and saw a room that had a light on. That must be the office in which she was in.

The door was open, which was great. I could just say I was walking by. Everything was working out well for me.

I got closer to the room and was about to step in when I noticed someone was with her. I quickly walked back out and stood by the door hoping I could hear what they were talking about.

“Oppa, I told you I’ll be alright. You don’t have to wait for me.” She said to him.

“Don’t worry, I can wait for you” he said to her. “And, do you know what would happen to me if I was to leave you here alone?”

“I can really just grab a cab when I’m finished” I heard her tell him.

“I said I can wait for you” he told her.

I was curious to who it was, so I took a quick peek in. I couldn’t make out who he was but I was sure he wasn’t Junhyung. Just who could it be for her to be calling him oppa?

“Ok, I’m almost finished. I just have to save these and we can leave” she told him, breaking my thoughts.

“Araso” he said as he patted her head.

“You’re gonna mess up my hair!” she yelled at him as she fixed her hair again.

“Aigoo, look at her” he said as he pinched her cheeks.

Who exactly was he? To be touching her like that. To be touching my ____ like that.

“Do you have everything?” he asked her as he got her bags from her hands.

“Oppa, I can take these” she told him, trying to take them back.

“Now now. Let your oppa take these for you” he told her while taking her hand.

I saw them quickly approaching the door and ran towards the other room so they wouldn’t see me.

Seunghyun, what are you hiding for? I asked myself. You have nothing to be ashamed of. Well, only for overhearing other people’s conversations.

I slowly walked back to the parking lot, ready to head home. When I got there, they still hadn’t left. I saw them laughing in his car as they pulled out and left.

I quickly got in my car and decided to follow them. I knew it was wrong for me but I wanted to know what their relationship was.

I took a look around at where they might possibly be headed to. The place looked familiar, too familiar. They pulled over and I looked at the building. We were at her apartment. I knew for sure this was her apartment. Although it had been long since I’d been here, I still remembered this place. I parked a little further away and made my way over to see them.

“Well  here you go” he said to her and handed her bags to her.

“Thanks oppa” she said as she took them.

“Anytime” he said as he waved bye and got back in his car. She waved back at him before he drove off.

She was starting to make her way towards the building when I got the courage to call out her name. “Can we talk?” I said to her.

She wasn’t moving. She just stood there. “____” I called out again.

She slowly turned around and stood in front of me.

“Can w-“I was saying when she cut me off. “Let me take my things up, then we can talk” she said before walking off.