...

Oppa, saranghae!

Seunghyun’s POV

“Do you guys wanna go out with me today?” I asked Seungri and Daesung.

“Hyung, is something wrong with you? Are you sick?” Seungri asked when he looked up at me.

“What are you talking about?” I asked him.

“Well you never take us out hyung.” He said to me.

“Well I just feel like taking my dongsengs out today, but if you guys don’t want to then there isn’t anything I can do about it” I told them as I started to walk away.

“No hyung! We want to go!” Daesung quickly said.

“Araso, then let’s go!” I told them as I got my keys and headed towards the door.

“Where are you guys going?” Taeyang asked as he came out of his room.

“Hyung is taking us out” Seungri said before I could say anything.

“Yeah, I want to treat them out” I quickly told him before I dragged them out the door. I really didn’t want to stand there and explain myself.

“Where are we going hyung?” Daesung asked as we got in the car.

“It’s a surprise” I told him. I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t be very fond of the idea, but I knew that I couldn’t just come by myself.

I pulled out and braced myself for whatever was to come.

“Are we there yet hyung?” Seungri asked for maybe the millionth time.

“Almost, just a little more and we’ll be there” I told him, before he could say anything else.

“Hyung, where exactly are you taking us?” Daesung asked. “Are you kidnapping us?!”

“Now why would I do that? Especially you guys?” I asked him, trying not to laugh at his assumptions.

“HYUNG!!” they both yelled at the same time.

They eventually grew tired of asking every 5 minutes if we were there yet and got quiet.

“Here we are” I told them as I pulled into the parking lot.

“Hyung, you brought us to the zoo?” Daesung asked.

“Why? You don’t like it?” I asked him as I stepped out of the car.

“Hyung, we’re a little too old for the zoo” he quickly told me as he opened the door to his side.

“Hyung, it might actually be fun. It’s been a while since we’ve been here” Seungri told him as he jumped out of the car. I was actually grateful to bring him. This way they could both keep each other company.

“Come on you guys, we don’t want to be standing here all day long” I told them as I dragged them over to buy our tickets. “Here we go” I told them as I bought the tickets.

“Well let’s get going” Seungri said.

“Let’s wait a little bit more” I told him as I looked at my watch. It was a little after 11. On the way over here, I had noticed that traffic was starting to build up.

“Hyung!” Seungri called out to me. “Hmmm?” I answered back not paying attention to him.

“I thought you were the one who wanted to come here, why ar-“he was saying before I cut him off.

“Ok, let’s go” I told him as I saw them walk up to the entrance.

I walked them over to the side for a bit, pretending that I was tying my shoelaces. I had to wait for them to go by first before I would know which way to go.

“Let’s go this way” I told them. “But I want to go that way first” Seungri said to me pointing to the reptile sign.

“We can go there later, I really want to see the giraffes” I told him, while looking at where they were headed to.

We walked around really slow, Seungri kept whining about it but I told him that I just wanted to closely pay attention to everything since we didn’t get to come here that often.

“Hyung, I think it might rain” Daesung said as the sky started getting darker.

“I think we’ll be okay" I told him before it started pouring rain.

We quickly ran under a tree that was nearby. I looked around to see if they were close by. I was about to give up when I saw them under an umbrella at a nearby food stand.

“Hyung we should get going” Daesung said.

“Let’s wait a little bit, the rain might calm down a bit” I told him as I kept watching them.

They were just standing there for a while before he hugged her. I was about to go over there, but then they suddenly ran out in the rain and started running around in the rain. She was smiling and laughing so much that I didn’t want to go over and ruin it for her.

“Hyung!” Daesung quickly yelled out when I heard thunder rumbling. I quickly looked over to see if she was ok. I knew she was really scared of thunder and lightning. She quickly ran to him and hugged him. It wasn’t long before they ran out.

“Let’s go” I told them as I ran back out. Once we were out, I started looking for them but I couldn’t find them. “Let’s get in the car” I told the guys as I walked back to the car. I started the car and drove around the parking lot hoping to find them.

“Hyung aren’t we going home?” Seungri asked as he noticed I was just driving around.

“Wait a minute” I told him.

I quickly spotted his car a few minutes later and slammed the brake when I noticed what was going on inside.

“Hyung what’s wrong?” they both asked as they both jerked forward.

“Nothing, let’s go” I told them now wanting to see more.